Old 05-21-2011, 06:28 AM   #47
Matt Ldn
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1885
Default Re: West Yorkshiremen: Degale/Groves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joan_Guzman View Post
I think thats a dubstep club? Kinda small place if I am thinking of the right place its a bit far out from the city centre about 5 mins walk. With dubstep you know everyone theres on mcat or something if you been to a dubstep club you would know what I'm on about.

Anyone been to Halo?
Yeah stinkies do kinda alternative music like that, i aint been but a bunch of my mates go fairly often said its the bollocks. Mint is the place for the druggies tho or when hospitality is on at the 02, i was there the other day and literally by 11.30 everyone was off their faces, shirtless and drinking water like it was going out of fashion.

There are loads of girls in my flat and they love halo so we used to go there all the time. Full of birds but i think they have one CD so every night you hear the same stuff, except at the back where its a bit hit and miss. ****ing cheap on a monday tho, 1 pound in and a quid for most drinks. Worth going to once but its got a proper studenty crowd except on saturday which can be ****ing annoying.

That stuff about Call Lane is bang on, the music and the atmosphere is better there than anywhere ive been on a regular basis. My cousin lives in them flats above pure gym/zizzis so they know all the staff and owners which is quality.

Good news about shooters ill try get down pretty early otherwise it usually gets packed, maybe go revs/o2 after they do a decent night on saturday.
Matt Ldn is offline  Top