The Blackout
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 350
Default Re: West Yorkshiremen: Degale/Groves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beeston Brawler View Post
Yeah, they may as well call it ''Pillowbiters R Us''

What night do you go to Mission? The one they have most Fridays is pretty good, a fiver in and two quid a drink..... I reckon Insomniac is a bit overrated though, when I went Living Joy were playing, it was a decent night but not worth a tenner in and a fiver a drink.

Like I said I'm barred from Space, but I can't be arsed with fighting and all that shit. I'll jump in if a mate gets started on or something, but more often than not I'll just tell them that it's not a good idea and is it really worth getting arrested just to punch me

That new Witherspoons next to top Yates's is alright I think, there's always some sport on through the day and a few nice birds on a night.... never any knobs in there either.
What's the top Yates' like these days Beeston? I heard they were trialling some new door policy where the bouncers were getting camera's attached to the side of their head, so they could film everything that was going on? Sounded like they were on a last warning.

I think Shooters will be very busy later on. Saturday night and the sports area is only on the top floor now. Back in the sports bar days, you had 3 massive floors to choose from. Shame it all changed.
The Blackout is offline  Top