View Single Post
Old 06-03-2011, 09:02 PM   #26
KillSomething
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 202
Default Re: How long would it take (to train at boxing) and be able to defend yourself?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wucking fasted View Post
Have you considered not acting so gay? if you walk around acting like Bruno all day, someones gonna pick on you...
Exactly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyzz View Post
I still don't get your point, and quite frankly I don't think you get it either.
Ima break this down for you Barney style.

There are certain gay people that you would only know were gay if you witnessed them buttsecksing a dude.

There are some gay people who WALK gay, TALK gay, make gay hand motions, PDA their boyfriend in public, and generally have an air of homo***uality about them.

The first type of gay person usually gets along just fine. I have a family member who's like that. He lives in the same section of town I do. If he was the second type, he couldn't walk to the other side of town without getting curbstomped and having a parking cone shoved up his ass.

The second type is usually found in places that are more accepting. For example, large college towns, France, etc.

Idk which type you are. But if you're the second and it's getting you beaten up, there's no harm in acting a little less gay. It makes sense. There's nothing to argue about here. If it's acting gay that's getting you beaten up, act less gay until you learn to defend yourself. Easy. You know how many fights I've gotten into for being gay? 0. Because I'm not gay and don't pretend to be.

Quote:
If you look at the context of my post I said I've gotten into many fights recently (within the last few months), I didn't say "hey guys, I've been getting into fights every week for the last 10 years...",

Of course walking away is the correct answer
If it gets to a point where you have to walk away, you've already ****ed up. I'm not one to walk away from a fight, which is why I avoid situations where a fight could arise.

And regardless of your total lifetime fight record, 3 fights in 4 months is a lot.

Quote:
I ignored your previous post because it made no sense, completely discrediting the fact that being a good boxer can make you a good fighter, at least that's what various professional fighters have said (but what do they know?)
It made plenty of sense. Once you learn how to punch you'll be careful about hitting people. I can hit pretty hard, which is why I don't throw punches unless there's nothing else I can do. Break your hand over some guy's dome and you're ****ed. If you can hit hard and are accustomed to gloves and wraps, your hand will probably shatter like glass if you punch someone in the head.

Being a good boxer makes you tougher. That's about all the good it'll do you. And as stated before, it'll be a looong time before you're good.

Quote:
Me and 4 of my friends (two girls, two guys) were in a 'pizza pizza' (it's like Little Caesars but Canadian) and we're minding our own business, just talking to eachother. So some idiot yells from across the restaurant "Keep it down faggots" over and over again...the two guys working there at the time did nothing, but neither did we...we kept talking (ignoring him) and minding our own business. So he walks up to our table by himself, clearly trying to impress his girlfriend and his 2 friends at the other table, and tells us "why do you keep looking at my table" (mind you NO ONE was looking at him EXCEPT when he told us to "keep it down"), he was just trying to instigate something.

So I respond:
"excuse me?"
"I told you to shut the **** up why won't you shut the **** up?"
"I heard you, I just didn't care"
"get the **** out of here bitch"
"umm, no, we're good"

So he grabs the plastic plate my pizza is on and slides it off the table, then I grabbed my drink and threw it in his face.
Okay, so now you confirm what a few of us have been saying. You didn't have to get in that fight at all. There's a hundred ways you could have avoided that. All of them would have led to the other guy looking stupid and everyone laughing at him. Instead, you made an ass out of yourself and needlessly endangered yourself AND your friends.

Quote:
Could I have simply left the restaurant after he threw my pizza on the ground? Sure, but I chose not to.
No, he would have followed you or stopped you. How old are you? No offense, but you really don't sound like you understand people and the way they can behave.

Learn some interpersonal skills. Or get a gun. You're on the fast track to becoming a hate crime statistic.
KillSomething is offline  Top