Old 06-15-2011, 10:07 PM   #93
COULDHAVEBEEN
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 970
Default Re: *** The B.J Flores express***

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiflers mum View Post
you condoned it.you didnt condemn it with the zeal as you do Ash's prediction.you've bumped this old thread
to prove some point and embarass a poster.you constantly deride Mundines choice of opponents and
justifiably so but never crusade against the Perth Pimp's
and his IBO gigolo Philtrick Smuttstin's woeful'title'and i use the world title loosely because the IBO is not considered a credible organisationchoice of opponents.Siaca,Briggs,Flores.
you know what im going to bump a thread to prove some stupid point and embarass a few posters who happened to get something wrong.it will probably bump a relevant
thread down but what the ****.

Quote:
Originally Posted by COULDHAVEBEEN View Post
100% agree with you that Briggsy was a poor choice of opponent for Green, and I disagree with it being sanctioned as a world title defence too.

Briggsy was a great fighter with a proud record, and there is that chance, however small, that he might be able to recapture some of that form. He's only lost twice, and both times to a great champion.

The big difference is, the guy Mundine fought - Jerez, has never and will never be any good! 13 losses and counting!
Which part of the red bit didn't you read Stiffy?

From that you concluded that I condoned the match-up?

Keep trying mate .
COULDHAVEBEEN is offline  Top