Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-26-2011, 02:09 PM   #16
itsa huge bitch
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: in my house
Posts: 5,640
vCash: 762
Default Re: The truth about david haye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazooka View Post
Gassing out? what the **** are you talking about Ross stopped him in the 11th Wlad was tired obviously cus it was the 11th of a heavyweight fight, Ross was landing upper cuts right hands while Wlad had Zero defense and was running for dear life.

Haye was stopped sure, but so was Wlad weather he had someone quit for him or not, they both are the same = TKO losses on both records..
Anyhow Haye stops Wlad next saturday
are you ****ing serious??wlad didnt gass out after knocking the shite out of purrity for 10 ****ing rounds...this exact shite is why i cant stand use haye fans the shite you talk to justify ur wishful thinking is unreal..i also think haye wins next week...
itsa huge bitch is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 02:11 PM   #17
itsa huge bitch
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: in my house
Posts: 5,640
vCash: 762
Default Re: The truth about david haye

[quote=Neverchair;10026074]A stunning and detailed knowledge of the art world.

That sarcasm doesn't seem so cutting when you can't get his name right.

[/quotj

geezus **** are you seriously mocking some1 for spelling instead of something that actually matters??
itsa huge bitch is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 02:11 PM   #18
Stich
Journeyman
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Wearside, England.
Posts: 72
vCash: 500
Default Re: The truth about david haye

I feel embarrassed for the OP..


Comes across as a spiteful teenage girl telling petty lies to make himself feel good.

****ing weirdo..
Stich is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 02:16 PM   #19
Neverchair
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Essex UK
Posts: 2,159
vCash: 1000
Default Re: The truth about david haye

[quote=itsa huge bitch;10026157]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverchair View Post
A stunning and detailed knowledge of the art world.

That sarcasm doesn't seem so cutting when you can't get his name right.

[/quotj

geezus **** are you seriously mocking some1 for spelling instead of something that actually matters??
I was mocking somebody for mocking somebody else.

That doesn't matter either does it?

Check my other posts for the stuff that matters.
Neverchair is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 02:16 PM   #20
godlikerich
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Accrington, UK, in the Gym
Posts: 594
vCash: 500
Default Re: The truth about david haye

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakelamotta View Post
(Cruiserweight)

6.) Haye-Mormeck:

Mormeck KO'd by Oneill Bell in previous fight, Mormeck rematch and wins via UD. Mormeck nearly shot at cruiser, prime for the taking. Mormeck ahead on points before KO- Haye is knocked down by cruiserweight Mormeck in the fourth

5.) Haye-Maccarinelli:

Over hyped fraud Maccarinelli never fighting anyone of note or outside the UK fights Haye for Cruiserweight "unification" match. Haye sparks hype-job Maccarinelli. Claims "undisputed" status at cruiserweight.

NOTE: Steve Cunningham is IBF Cruiserweight Champion during this time. Instead of taking on what would have been a very challenging fight for Haye to unify the titles, Haye vacates cruiserweight belts for Heavyweight Division, without even having a single defense.

(Heavyweight- 4 fights total)

4.) Haye-Barrett

Barrett coming off a "big win" over fraud Tye Fields, whom previously never fought any heavyweight of note. Barrett has 6 previous losses including 3 KO losses. Barrett TKO'd by Klitschko 8 years prior. Barrett knocks Haye down in fifth, Haye is hurt, ruled "slip" by the referee and deducted a point.

3.) Haye-Valuev

Don King/Sauerland creation Valuev loses title via close UD to shot old Evander Holyfield, who puts on a more worthy performance than Haye. Notoriously corrupt German judges rule MD for Valuev. Prior to this Valuev loses title to true WBA champion Ruslan Chagaev who is TKO'd by Klitschko as a replacement opponent after Haye pussies out of first scheduled fight. Haye takes the paper championship and claims he is now "World Champion"

2.) Haye-Ruiz

ATG Heavyweight Champ John Ruiz is Haye's first defense. Haye Rabbit punches the Quiet Man 50 times in the first round. Ruiz changes style from notorious clinching brawling tactics that would have faired better against Haye to a "brawler". After this fight Haye claims he is the most exciting Heavyweight Boxer of all time.

1.) Haye-Harrison

Haye ups his opponent quality to Audley Harrison, ranked 32 in the world for his next "title defense". Delusional British fans buy off on this even though countrymen David Chisora, Sam ***ton, and Tyson Fury all rank higher. Harrison coming off huge KO rematch win off ATG heavyweight contender Michael Sprott and a loss to the talented Martin Rogan. Haye and Harrison look at each other for two rounds. Delusional British fans momentarily see the light and begin to boo.

Collateral Damage: Hayes’s shit talking and gangster thug life attitude extends beyond impressing delusional British “yes-men” media and fans and excites HBO execs to include former white boy thug rapper Max Kellerman. Inexplicably and beyond all reason, trainers Freddie Roach and Angelo Dundee back David Haye to defeat Wladimir Klitschko.
It would be nice to occasionally have some impartatiality on ESB. Anyone could pick apart anyone's record if they wanted to. Including many great fighters. Perhaps you should have fought Mormeck, Maccirenelli, Barrett, Valuev, Ruiz and Harrison and we'd see how good you do. Disrespecting fighters is stupid unless you are a better boxer than they are. Give your opinions, STYLISTICALLY about who you think will win. But don't pick apart records as they aren't the be all and end all. The fighters you call frauds are FAR better boxers than you are. Including Haye. Have some respect.
godlikerich is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 02:18 PM   #21
itsa huge bitch
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: in my house
Posts: 5,640
vCash: 762
Default Re: The truth about david haye

[quote=Neverchair;10026202]
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsa huge bitch View Post

I was mocking somebody for mocking somebody else.

That doesn't matter either does it?

Check my other posts for the stuff that matters.
mocking some1??i was joining in the name calling..crime??nope..peace
itsa huge bitch is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 02:23 PM   #22
Steenalized
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,673
vCash: 203
Default Re: The truth about david haye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Predator View Post
So basically Haye is a fraud. So this fight is lose-lose for Wlad then. If he wins, Haye was a nobodoy hype job fraud. If he gets knocked out, he got knocked out by a hype job fraud. Yes?
Nah, when he brutally KOs Haye it's still a win. Maybe some of these retards nuthugging Haye and hating on the Klitschkos will disappear.
Steenalized is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 02:24 PM   #23
larry jab
Journeyman
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 97
vCash: 500
Default Re: The truth about david haye

This shit is getting boring, you sound like a child. Just wait for the fight on Saturday.
larry jab is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 02:29 PM   #24
Neverchair
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Essex UK
Posts: 2,159
vCash: 1000
Default Re: The truth about david haye

[quote=itsa huge bitch;10026219]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverchair View Post
mocking some1??i was joining in the name calling..crime??nope..peace
Neverchair is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 05:14 PM   #25
Bazooka
Pimp C Wants 2 Be Me
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 22,203
vCash: 75
Default Re: The truth about david haye

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsa huge bitch View Post
are you ****ing serious??wlad didnt gass out after knocking the shite out of purrity for 10 ****ing rounds...this exact shite is why i cant stand use haye fans the shite you talk to justify ur wishful thinking is unreal..i also think haye wins next week...
He was tired no doubt, but being tired is not an excuse this is not a sport in which you can make that excuse, he was also getting nailed by them big shots Ross was bouncing off of his head while he was tired.
its called taking his ass to the deep blue sea and drowning him... thats what happend.... he was stopped, Wlad back then didnt know how to pace himself but do not use that as an excuse, he lost fair and square and was stopped how it happend is irrelevant...
Bazooka is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 11:58 AM   #26
itsa huge bitch
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: in my house
Posts: 5,640
vCash: 762
Default Re: The truth about david haye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazooka View Post
He was tired no doubt, but being tired is not an excuse this is not a sport in which you can make that excuse, he was also getting nailed by them big shots Ross was bouncing off of his head while he was tired.
its called taking his ass to the deep blue sea and drowning him... thats what happend.... he was stopped, Wlad back then didnt know how to pace himself but do not use that as an excuse, he lost fair and square and was stopped how it happend is irrelevant...
holy shit..hatered does create delusion it really ****ing does..ok usa
itsa huge bitch is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 12:02 PM   #27
jacklondon
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,266
vCash: 500
Default Re: The truth about david haye

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakelamotta View Post
(Cruiserweight)

6.) Haye-Mormeck:

Mormeck KO'd by Oneill Bell in previous fight, Mormeck rematch and wins via UD. Mormeck nearly shot at cruiser, prime for the taking. Mormeck ahead on points before KO- Haye is knocked down by cruiserweight Mormeck in the fourth

5.) Haye-Maccarinelli:

Over hyped fraud Maccarinelli never fighting anyone of note or outside the UK fights Haye for Cruiserweight "unification" match. Haye sparks hype-job Maccarinelli. Claims "undisputed" status at cruiserweight.

NOTE: Steve Cunningham is IBF Cruiserweight Champion during this time. Instead of taking on what would have been a very challenging fight for Haye to unify the titles, Haye vacates cruiserweight belts for Heavyweight Division, without even having a single defense.

(Heavyweight- 4 fights total)

4.) Haye-Barrett

Barrett coming off a "big win" over fraud Tye Fields, whom previously never fought any heavyweight of note. Barrett has 6 previous losses including 3 KO losses. Barrett TKO'd by Klitschko 8 years prior. Barrett knocks Haye down in fifth, Haye is hurt, ruled "slip" by the referee and deducted a point.

3.) Haye-Valuev

Don King/Sauerland creation Valuev loses title via close UD to shot old Evander Holyfield, who puts on a more worthy performance than Haye. Notoriously corrupt German judges rule MD for Valuev. Prior to this Valuev loses title to true WBA champion Ruslan Chagaev who is TKO'd by Klitschko as a replacement opponent after Haye pussies out of first scheduled fight. Haye takes the paper championship and claims he is now "World Champion"

2.) Haye-Ruiz

ATG Heavyweight Champ John Ruiz is Haye's first defense. Haye Rabbit punches the Quiet Man 50 times in the first round. Ruiz changes style from notorious clinching brawling tactics that would have faired better against Haye to a "brawler". After this fight Haye claims he is the most exciting Heavyweight Boxer of all time.

1.) Haye-Harrison

Haye ups his opponent quality to Audley Harrison, ranked 32 in the world for his next "title defense". Delusional British fans buy off on this even though countrymen David Chisora, Sam ***ton, and Tyson Fury all rank higher. Harrison coming off huge KO rematch win off ATG heavyweight contender Michael Sprott and a loss to the talented Martin Rogan. Haye and Harrison look at each other for two rounds. Delusional British fans momentarily see the light and begin to boo.

Collateral Damage: Hayes’s shit talking and gangster thug life attitude extends beyond impressing delusional British “yes-men” media and fans and excites HBO execs to include former white boy thug rapper Max Kellerman. Inexplicably and beyond all reason, trainers Freddie Roach and Angelo Dundee back David Haye to defeat Wladimir Klitschko.

Good post - except little bug-eyed Maxie ain't no white boy. The little fag hates white people.
jacklondon is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 12:09 PM   #28
Wiesiek
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,227
vCash: 1000
Default Re: The truth about david haye

There is much truth in this post. Also worth considering that Maccarinelli was knocked out three times after the Haye fight. Tells you something about him and dont even start with this "haye ruined him" as it wasnt a devastating ko by any mean, Macca got up few secs after the stoppage.
Wiesiek is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 12:13 PM   #29
itsa huge bitch
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: in my house
Posts: 5,640
vCash: 762
Default Re: The truth about david haye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiesiek View Post
There is much truth in this post. Also worth considering that Maccarinelli was knocked out three times after the Haye fight. Tells you something about him and dont even start with this "haye ruined him" as it wasnt a devastating ko by any mean, Macca got up few secs after the stoppage.
joe swabby ruind macca before haye even knew him ffs..hayes win over macce was not only a joke but how on earth the man had a ****ing belt was beyond me
itsa huge bitch is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 12:22 PM   #30
AnotherFan
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 2,565
vCash: 500
Default Re: The truth about david haye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiesiek View Post
There is much truth in this post. Also worth considering that Maccarinelli was knocked out three times after the Haye fight. Tells you something about him and dont even start with this "haye ruined him" as it wasnt a devastating ko by any mean, Macca got up few secs after the stoppage.
Yeah, and he looked really fine and ready to go at it again ...

AnotherFan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:25 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013