Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum

Old 07-05-2011, 05:01 AM   #1
MetalMandible
Chinchecker
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Glass Jaw Prospect Watch

Who's mushy mandible gets pushed in next? There's a lot of potentially shattered glass on the horizon and here's my picks.

Franklin/Nogueira- Franklin has always had a shaky chin and has never recovered from hard shots well but seeing feather fisted Forrest rock him once in their fight is the proof in the pudding. Minotoro is going to shatter his glass and violently.

Rivera/Sakara- Grade A certified china is on display on both sides of this tilt so a shattered mandible is certain either way, but I lean towards Sakara picking up a KO win. Rivera not only has a glass jaw but he's also shopworn.

Hardy/Lytle- You know Hardy's getting his chin checked in this one and you can base that prediction reliably on one factor; he's British. Add in the fact that he was recently brutally KOed by Condit and was rocked by a blocked head kick against Johnson and I think we can rest assured that we'll see another showing of that traditional English dance, the curly toes convulsion.

Rua/Griffin- I hesitate to predict a winner in this one because Rua's shaky cardio and mental/physical state after that Jones facerape is hard to ascertain, but if he does win you can be sure that glass jaw Griffin will be unconscious in a sea of shattered porcelain.

Schaub/Nogueira- There's a chinchecker formula for predicting this fight and it goes as follows; VF (Veteran Fighter)-PR (Punch Resistance)+P (Puncher)= SGJ (Shattered Glass Jaw). Bank on it.
MetalMandible is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 07-05-2011, 06:23 AM   #2
Stoo
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Glass Jaw Prospect Watch

You are boring already. Glass alt account frauds exist in EBS, it's irrefutable. And I aint gonna feed ya

Bye bye
Stoo is offline  Top
Old 07-05-2011, 09:05 AM   #3
greathamza
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 117

This troll isnt even fun go to the lounge and learn from the pros there.
Jones or Mike W are at least original with there trolling
greathamza is offline  Top
Old 07-05-2011, 09:15 AM   #4
Stoo
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by greathamza View Post
This troll isnt even fun go to the lounge and learn from the pros there.
Jones or Mike W are at least original with there trolling
Mike W is the best. It's irrefutable
Stoo is offline  Top
Old 07-05-2011, 09:18 AM   #5
greathamza
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 117

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoo View Post
Mike W is the best. It's irrefutable
He is a student of bruce lee or whatever crap that was
He got into it with scurla to
greathamza is offline  Top
Old 07-05-2011, 09:23 AM   #6
Stoo
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Mike W picks up unoriginal Trolls like Metal Mandible up by the ankles and uses them to mop up his Uncle's Sperm off the floor
Stoo is offline  Top
Old 07-05-2011, 09:32 AM   #7
Ne5ville14
Rationalist by default...
ESB Addict

Quote:
Mike W picks up unoriginal Trolls like Metal Mandible up by the ankles and uses them to mop up his Uncle's Sperm off the floor
Ne5ville14 is offline  Top
Old 07-05-2011, 12:15 PM   #8
jimmie
Champion
East Side Guru

Just ignore this guy and he will go away.
jimmie is offline  Top
Old 07-05-2011, 01:49 PM   #9
MetalMandible
Chinchecker
ESB Addict

MMA fans are obviously living under the delusion that glass jaws are a fallacy but regardless of whatever sniping and flak I may take for bringing the truth, it has to be done.

Let me also add that most MMA fans are devoted fanboy pussies as evidenced by the fact that you all go into meltdown mode as soon as your idols' flaws are exposed. Wake up deniers, GLASS JAWS EXIST IN MMA.

So, I'll bump these threads until we get some decent chin talk in here.
Old 07-05-2011, 01:53 PM   #10
Ne5ville14
ESB Addict

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Old 07-05-2011, 02:05 PM   #11
MetalMandible
Chinchecker
ESB Addict

Bringing the centrality of punch resistance to the forefront of your little undereducated MMA community isn't trolling in the least. If it was there wouldn't be any facts to back up the shit I'm talking. I'd just go the traditional chinchecker route and tell you that there's a secret formula for predicting glass jaws while I've told you why and how these glass jawed frauds would fall. Dispute if you dare, deniers.
Old 07-05-2011, 02:09 PM   #12
Stoo
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Been on this forum since 2008, Ive read plenty of the Chin Checkers stuff fella. Fact is you are either an alt or someone riding on the coat tails of others notoriety.

Either way you are incredibly sad, and quite frankly I dont give a damn. We all know who's got a good chin or bad ourselves. We just dont dwell on it as a pathetic attempt to gain attention.
Stoo is offline  Top
Old 07-05-2011, 02:17 PM   #13
MetalMandible
Chinchecker
ESB Addict

Quote:
Been on this forum since 2008, Ive read plenty of the Chin Checkers stuff fella. Fact is you are either an alt or someone riding on the coat tails of others notoriety.

Either way you are incredibly sad, and quite frankly I dont give a damn. We all know who's got a good chin or bad ourselves. We just dont dwell on it as a pathetic attempt to gain attention.
Dwelling? How can I be dwelling when I've only started two discussions on chins and have countered beautifully and intelligently on other topics not regarding that oh so important issue of punch resistance? Answer? I'm not. I do like guessing who's chin cracks next and I do find it funny to watch glass shatter but I also have to admit, it's just too easy to get you MMA "respect and honor" dorks riled up by questioning a jaw.

I could talk about feather fists and slow handspeed or bad footwork and it would incite a discussion but the mere mention of mandibular fortitude and you pussies are squalling like babies. Hilarious. Actually, nearly as hilarious as watching Wanderlei crawl around the ring like an infantile retard after having his china cracked.
Old 07-05-2011, 02:24 PM   #14
Stoo
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Hahahaha that the best your got! Read it ALLLLLLLLLLL before man, you can't even come up with a decent and original ''persona'' for yourself. Maybe I should consider doing this myself

I could go onto an agriculture forum and say grass is green, it's irrefutable

I could go on a meteorology website and say things get wet when it rains, it's irrefutable

I could go on a tennis website and say they use nets, it's irrefutable

But Im not that desperate for attention. You are kidding yourself if you think Im riled up, I've just had my fun laughing at you, so I shall leave this thread now. You've had more than enough attention for one day and quite frankly your copy and paste replies are boring, bet you gonna call me a Glass Jaw Denier aint ya haha. Now that's irrefutable
Stoo is offline  Top
Old 07-05-2011, 02:29 PM   #15
Ne5ville14
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMandible View Post
Bringing the centrality of punch resistance to the forefront of your little undereducated MMA community isn't trolling in the least. If it was there wouldn't be any facts to back up the shit I'm talking. I'd just go the traditional chinchecker route and tell you that there's a secret formula for predicting glass jaws while I've told you why and how these glass jawed frauds would fall. Dispute if you dare, deniers.

The point you don't seems to understand is that most people in the MMA section just don't give a **** about cunt like yourself and your opinion on chin. You can either just **** off or soon you will realise all you well written post won't be read by anyone.

Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum