Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 07-07-2011, 10:31 AM   #61
Relentless
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP

vCash: 1900
Default Re: Does Adam Booth need to go?

bodyblaster i've always been a fan of adam booth but have also always said i thought he needed a few sessions with technical/skills coaches such as steward, shields or roach, adam booth is a master tactician but he doesnt preach the fundementals like those other guys.

in his early days haye and booth trained with different coaches so both could learn from them, i think they should have done it a little longer.
Relentless is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 07-07-2011, 02:40 PM   #62
Akxtinguish
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75
Default Re: Does Adam Booth need to go?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primadonna Kool View Post
Who got David Haye to where he is..? Who trained and implemented George Grove's game plan against James Degale, in the biggest domestic fight at Supermiddle Weight since Nigel Benn vs Chris Eubank. Adam Booth is a fantastic training, he's a conditioning coach, a head coach, and a boxer trainer all roled into one. He's not retarded as **** and backwards like most old school boxing trainers, he's part of the new school. Adam Booth has a great tatical mind and see's boxing with a heightened sense, from a technical and tatical point of view. The reason why David Haye lost on july 2nd, was due to himself not being able to fully implement his physical skills and game plan........"Like he would of wanted to".

Adam Booth specifically post fight, said..."I asked David Haye to do something, and the rounds would go by and for the first time in his career, for whatever reason he was unable to do it, in the past he would etheir do it, or atleast try to do it"

Manny Pac will look like a complete retard vs Floyd Mayweather, and if this is how people treat trainers in the aftermath of a loss.

"I want to see the same criticism for Roach"
PK, I missed your posts mate. Good to have you back. Looks like we disagree on Mr. Booth, but it's still interesting to hear what you have to say.

"The Hayemakers are for real, the hayemakers are for real"

Quote:
This is a ridiculous question. if youd asked on July 1st, pretty much everyone would have concurredhe was the best coach in the UK for his work with Haye and Groves, now because Haye lost to the worlds best heavyweight, hes got to go???
Forum posts are like canned tuna. If you don't check the date carefully you'll end up spewing a lot of crap out of your mouth.

Akxtinguish is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum