boxing
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 07-04-2011, 08:40 PM   #136
Moe Greene

vCash:
Default Re: Ringside

I'm glad you went for 2 of my more detailed predictions...
Sponsored Links
Old 07-04-2011, 08:40 PM   #137
roe

vCash:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black2023 View Post
Pacman would have spanked Floyd around 2008/2009 but sorry to say as i like pac...he has lost a step....think floyd outpoints him now.
Old 07-04-2011, 08:43 PM   #138
Mandanda
SkillspayBills
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe Greene View Post
I'm glad you went for 2 of my more detailed predictions...
Sorry Bro i was searching away and thought better put two up now otherwise he think i'm taking ****.

I dunno how you find so many posts so fast. Your back in a Flick and a Flash
Mandanda is offline  Top
Old 07-04-2011, 08:48 PM   #139
Moe Greene

vCash:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandanda View Post
Sorry Bro i was searching away and thought better put two up now otherwise he think i'm taking ****.

I dunno how you find so many posts so fast. Your back in a Flick and a Flash
Oh ****... my true identity has been rumbled...
Old 07-04-2011, 08:49 PM   #140
Mandanda
SkillspayBills
East Side VIP

Quote:
Well it was a close fight and Degale just lost...he was not dominated.

The reason i went for Groves was the mere fact he is mentally stronger...booth and the rest were right that degale needs false confidence and he has the wrong man for a trainer.

The worst one was probably Pacman getting spanked byt De La Hoya for me.....i coudlnt belive how good he was.....although i did think he would knock hatton out (im on the side of betty and scurla for the Hatton thinking)...

Pacman would have spanked Floyd around 2008/2009 but sorry to say as i like pac...he has lost a step....think floyd outpoints him now.
Yeah i hear that Black. I felt Hatton would get beaten can't remember if i felt sparked not to sure.

De La Hoya i started to gain more belief that he could do it the more i watched 24/7 for some reason. At first i felt it was a freakshow and a joke to boxing. I didn't know Pac was that strong and walked around at WW.

I always believed Floyd beats Pac and still do. Got a feeling it will happen next year. Think Floyd's waiting for Pac to dip from his peak and expose himself in tough fights. As much as he's dominating these bouts he's shipping punishment (other then Mosley). That's my line of thinking on the whole thing. Saying that Floyd sitting on **** for ages don't help him but i think he's in gym on a regular basis and also probably does fair few hard competitive sparring to keep himself in shape.
Mandanda is offline  Top
Old 07-04-2011, 08:50 PM   #141
Mandanda
SkillspayBills
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe Greene View Post
Oh ****... my true identity has been rumbled...
I dunno wtf's going on tonight but i dunno who's who anymore .
Mandanda is offline  Top
Old 07-07-2011, 05:32 PM   #142
Black2023
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500

Still unsure with Khan and Judah........without a doubt the best of Judah destroys a guy like Khan BUT what Judah shows up?

Im not bang on his carrer ... only seen 7 or 8 fights of Judah...I mean he had Floyd in all sorts of trouble yet mentally caved in as the fight went on.

Khan for me is not technically sound at all BUT he has huge huge belief in himself, is incredibly fast with hands and feet, and has huge stamina which makes and to add he is really tall for his weight division then he gets away with poor footwork.

His chin has improved no doubt to hard sparring in LA BUT BUT i just one day see a well schooled guy taking him out easily.

Im just not convinced with Kahn whatsoever...he would not be champion if boxing was so badly organised. It hilarious that basically there are 12 champions around a 12 pound weight range...why cant we just merge 135,140, 147....so silly to have that many weight divisions.

Anyhow 130 the real main man is Gamboa

From 130 to 150 the real main man is between Pacman and Mayweather

The rest are paper champs, made up champs, hype champs, false champs...boxing made construct champions. They diluted the ****ing sport i tell ya.

Is it out of this world to just have this (top of my head)

126 - Featherweight

126 - 140 Lightweight

140 - 160 Welterweight

160 - 180 Middleweight

180 - 210 Light-Heavyweight

210 + Heavyweight
Black2023 is offline  Top
Old 07-07-2011, 05:36 PM   #143
Black2023
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500

Quote:
Still unsure with Khan and Judah........without a doubt the best of Judah destroys a guy like Khan BUT what Judah shows up?

Im not bang on his carrer ... only seen 7 or 8 fights of Judah...I mean he had Floyd in all sorts of trouble yet mentally caved in as the fight went on.

Khan for me is not technically sound at all BUT he has huge huge belief in himself, is incredibly fast with hands and feet, and has huge stamina which makes and to add he is really tall for his weight division then he gets away with poor footwork.

His chin has improved no doubt to hard sparring in LA BUT BUT i just one day see a well schooled guy taking him out easily.

Im just not convinced with Kahn whatsoever...he would not be champion if boxing was so badly organised. It hilarious that basically there are 12 champions around a 12 pound weight range...why cant we just merge 135,140, 147....so silly to have that many weight divisions.

Anyhow 130 the real main man is Gamboa

From 130 to 150 the real main man is between Pacman and Mayweather

The rest are paper champs, made up champs, hype champs, false champs...boxing made construct champions. They diluted the ****ing sport i tell ya.

Is it out of this world to just have this (top of my head)

126 - Featherweight

126 - 140 Lightweight

140 - 160 Welterweight

160 - 180 Middleweight

180 - 210 Light-Heavyweight

210 + Heavyweight

In fact the quality of the divisions would be insane, fighters WOULD HAVE to fight each other instead of hiding between weight divisions.

I dont give a **** for those who say its unfair in terms of the bigger guy...

Trust me if a fighter cannot weigh more than 145 for example then he wont force himself into the 140-160 division.

Guys like Floyd and Pac i reckon would jumpe down to lightweight which is what they are.
Black2023 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum