Old 07-08-2011, 08:45 PM   #46
sud2002
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: Cringe worthy Khan-Judah ad from Primetime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darni187 View Post
HBO should set up a PPV channel on Sky offering PPV events such as live music events, Sports events, Movies in a HD feed from U.S.A

Would not mind the HBO live HD version of the fight.

Got a feeling Richard from GBP spoke to Sky about future fights of Khans and maybe even about other future fights such as Floyd vs Ortiz and setting up a deal.
Yeah I got that feeling to; I can't see the relationship breaking, they both make each other money. I would love to hear the fallout from these meeting.
sud2002 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-2011, 03:34 AM   #47
boxing4eva
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

Quote:
HBO should set up a PPV channel on Sky offering PPV events such as live music events, Sports events, Movies in a HD feed from U.S.A

Would not mind the HBO live HD version of the fight.

Got a feeling Richard from GBP spoke to Sky about future fights of Khans and maybe even about other future fights such as Floyd vs Ortiz and setting up a deal.
Not a great deal will have been achieved from the discussion. Schaefer and the rest of GBP simply do not understand the UK market.

They think that because they have HBO behind them that everyone should dance to their tune. What they fail to grasp is that in the UK most people couldn't give two flying ****s about boxing. What they have to offer is worth very little here.
boxing4eva is offline  Top
Old 07-09-2011, 06:05 AM   #48
Darni187
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxing4eva View Post
Not a great deal will have been achieved from the discussion. Schaefer and the rest of GBP simply do not understand the UK market.

They think that because they have HBO behind them that everyone should dance to their tune. What they fail to grasp is that in the UK most people couldn't give two flying ****s about boxing. What they have to offer is worth very little here.
Well we know the the real money is when you become or fight on HBO PPV, Khan just needs to keep winning, so his U.S profile keeps improving and he can land a fight with Floyd in 2012.

I think a good UK PPV what Sky would love would be Kell Brook vs Amir Khan, they would be hoping Kell picks up a title at 147 so then when Khan moves up he can fight him for it, this could happen early next year.
Darni187 is offline  Top
Old 07-09-2011, 06:19 AM   #49
boxing4eva
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Well we know the the real money is when you become or fight on HBO PPV, Khan just needs to keep winning, so his U.S profile keeps improving and he can land a fight with Floyd in 2012.

I think a good UK PPV what Sky would love would be Kell Brook vs Amir Khan, they would be hoping Kell picks up a title at 147 so then when Khan moves up he can fight him for it, this could happen early next year.
Real money in the USA yes. It's a little different over here. Right now the only UK fighter who is a true PPV star is David Haye, the rest only only make it to PPV if they are on an event which has a relatively acceptable card.

I personally don't believe Mayweather will ever face Khan as I'm of the belief he'll face Pac in the first half of next year before retiring, or he'll be in jail.

Sky would certainly love to do Kell Brook Vs Khan, however Brook has a lot to do in the meantime to get into that position, in terms of promotion and also in regards to his boxing.

For me Bradley is still the #1 at 140, so I would like to see them meet after the Judah fight, although there are several issues with this.
boxing4eva is offline  Top
Old 07-09-2011, 06:34 AM   #50
Bunce
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

It's just an ad...what is frightening is that somebody got paid for coming up with the idea!

Adios.
Bunce is offline  Top
Old 07-09-2011, 06:51 AM   #51
ashishwarrior
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1500

Quote:

will not happen as khan said" i will never fight an eddie hearn fighter ever again" just an excuse because he knows kell would beat him 9 out of 10 times
ashishwarrior is offline  Top
Old 07-09-2011, 08:11 AM   #52
Darni187
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashishwarrior View Post
will not happen as khan said" i will never fight an eddie hearn fighter ever again" just an excuse because he knows kell would beat him 9 out of 10 times
Darni187 is offline  Top
Old 07-10-2011, 05:38 PM   #53
izmat
Belt holder
ESB Addict

that is no way cringeworthy compared to Khan's music video!
izmat is offline  Top
Old 07-11-2011, 07:51 PM   #54
AndrewFFC
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScubaSteve View Post
Buy now to avoid disappointment? What the ****?
Quote:
Originally Posted by happydrinks View Post
Haha is it limited stock?

Budget Primetime only has a limited amount of airwaves.
AndrewFFC is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum