Old 07-17-2011, 11:53 PM   #16
Dr Gonzo
Yo! Molesta La Breastas!
East Side Guru

vCash: 75
Default Re: Tarver worried about getting plastered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
Tarver was interviewed on Wide World of Sports on Sunday 17/7/2011 and said that Danny settled with RJJ out of court for the hand wrap incident. Why would Green settle if he is innocent? Bit strange how Ken Sutcliffe or nobody since has made further comments about it.
yeah mate i thought the same thing... obviously Danny paid RJJ to shut his trap... and Green doesn't seem the type to pay up if he was innocent... might be some truth to it all me thinks
Dr Gonzo is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 07-18-2011, 12:01 AM   #17
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1325

Well considering no one had even heard about any out-of-court settlement until Tarver claimed it, perhaps it's bullshit?
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Old 07-18-2011, 12:37 AM   #18
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 346

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
Tarver was interviewed on Wide World of Sports on Sunday 17/7/2011 and said that Danny settled with RJJ out of court for the hand wrap incident. Why would Green settle if he is innocent? Bit strange how Ken Sutcliffe or nobody since has made further comments about it.
Always knew he was guilty of that one. He pretty much hit Roy on the back of the head with a baseball bat. Of course he will settle out of court, they had the box of bandages which you can go purchase as a pharmacy and it indeed does set like a plaster cast.

I often wonder why it went all quite after he threatn to sue people over money he claimed he lost because they investigated it and according to Danny law it should never had got that far? WTF so someone files a complaint and it should be ignored because it was against Danny Green? doesnt sound like due processs to me Dannyboy.

No doubt a confidentialty agrement would have been signed thus Roy hasnt said anything about it to the media. I wonder if it would be possible to get a copy somehow of the interview or at the very least a transcript?
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 07-18-2011, 12:39 AM   #19
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 346

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrnBruMan View Post
Well considering no one had even heard about any out-of-court settlement until Tarver claimed it, perhaps it's bullshit?
Grasping for Straws hey Brua? practice what you preach bch lol.. i guess because Danny didnt follow up threats he made to sue NSW boxing and such that he MUST be guilty of using loaded wraps? according to the theroy of brua!

Oh CHECK MATE! BOOM SHAKA LAKA!
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 07-18-2011, 12:40 AM   #20
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

Wow, look at the retard run with the ball and extrapolate wildly

If it wasn't stated on RJJ's facebook page, it never happened TitCunt
Old 07-18-2011, 12:41 AM   #21
cedrichw
Contender
ESB Senior Member

They spoke about it at the press conference today. Tarver said that the problems with the hand wraps had some validaty and mark ****** said How. Tarver said that because green settled out of court that there must have been something to it. Hyder then said that there was money paid to RJJ for the fight PPV, Mechandise and associated business stuff and that this shoud;ln't get confused with payment for the glove law suit, nothing was said after that
cedrichw is offline  Top
Old 07-18-2011, 12:42 AM   #22
shiner
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000

....... and the fact the NSBC publicly stated the hand were fine means nothing!

the excuses are coming from tarver already
shiner is offline  Top
Old 07-18-2011, 12:43 AM   #23
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

TitCunt, being as familiar with the law as you must be after taking out an AVO against your last threat, surely you are aware that the onus of guilt must be proven by the accuser/prosecutor.

Can you provide proof of Green settling out of court with RJJ over the allegations made by RJJ

If you can't then you should probably learn to shut up instead of posting libellous and slanderous rubbish.

Then again, you're a grub who has no point in life unless he's churning up the muck - calling Green a pedo is about all you're good for
Old 07-18-2011, 12:44 AM   #24
dawsosj
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

if there was any validity to it, wouldnt the conspirators, such as our special little friend tc have been all over it, it was a legitimate punch which dropped rjj with legitimate hand wraps. hes used those hand wraps for lots of his fights including overseas with american authorities, surely if he was using illegal wraps he would have been picked up on it by now?
dawsosj is offline  Top
Old 07-18-2011, 12:44 AM   #25
cedrichw
Contender
ESB Senior Member

shiner not sure if you are replying to me or ty but I aint saying the hands were loded i am just reporting on what was said dont shoot the messanger. If you weren't talking to me then have a nice day and dont take any notice of me
cedrichw is offline  Top
Old 07-18-2011, 12:45 AM   #26
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by cedrichw View Post
They spoke about it at the press conference today. Tarver said that the problems with the hand wraps had some validaty and mark ****** said How. Tarver said that because green settled out of court that there must have been something to it. Hyder then said that there was money paid to RJJ for the fight PPV, Mechandise and associated business stuff and that this shoud;ln't get confused with payment for the glove law suit, nothing was said after that
BOOM!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiner View Post
....... and the fact the NSBC publicly stated the hand were fine means nothing!

the excuses are coming from tarver already
SHALAKALAKA BOOM!!!!
Old 07-18-2011, 12:46 AM   #27
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
shiner not sure if you are replying to me or ty but I aint saying the hands were loded i am just reporting on what was said dont shoot the messanger. If you weren't talking to me then have a nice day and dont take any notice of me
**** off cunt, take your shit to that abortion of a thread you created titled "Trash Talk"
Old 07-18-2011, 12:46 AM   #28
shiner
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000

no referring to tcoxsucka! but as I said the nswbc had the final say which = ALL CLEAR! but let the little peasant tc keep living his dream.
shiner is offline  Top
Old 07-18-2011, 12:49 AM   #29
cedrichw
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrnBruMan View Post
**** off cunt, take your shit to that abortion of a thread you created titled "Trash Talk"
might bring back another thread that many may have forgotten but was pretty funny my trash talk thread is an all time classic and could go down in history as one of the top million threads of all time on the aussie section of ESB in the high 800 000's at least
cedrichw is offline  Top
Old 07-18-2011, 12:50 AM   #30
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
might bring back another thread that many may have forgotten but was pretty funny my trash talk thread is an all time classic and could go down in history as one of the top million threads of all time on the aussie section of ESB in the high 800 000's at least
I've already told you once cunt....

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum