Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 07-18-2011, 01:08 AM   #31
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 346
Default Re: Tarver worried about getting plastered

Brua you could never prove that it was settled out of court or not because Dannys people would have ensured if he did settle then a confidentiality agrement was also reached, when people do out of court settlements its the norm to have a confidentiality agrement attached to such payment and conditions. If the contract is broken then the party that got paid the money has to return it. It protects the person paying out the large sums of money from future damages to their repuation and such.

The fact that Danny did not follow up on threats he made to take NSWBA to court shows that he had no grounds to do so and was talking out his ass. I bet he paid RJJ off to shut him up and thats why we havent heard sht about it until now. RJJ has communicated with Tarver and informed him of the payout and illegal wraps, thus Grit is here to ensure Danny doesnt use plaster again.

Go buy a box of the bangages, wet them and let them sit for around 30 min and then come back and tell me they dont set like plaster casts because they infact DO!
TCboxa is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 07-18-2011, 01:11 AM   #32
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1325

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
blah blah blah I have no evidence that Green settled RJJ's handwrap allegations out of court but I'll continue to create conspiracy theories in an effort to discredit his name because it's all I have in life blah blah blah
I thought so
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Old 07-18-2011, 01:13 AM   #33
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

hahaha, "We haven't heard anything about it because Green enforced a confidentiality clause on RJJ when he settled out of court with him but we're hearing about it now because RJJ went and told Tarver all about it and Tarver talked about it on a national sports show"

CLASSIC
Old 07-18-2011, 01:21 AM   #34
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

When people get a payout the main issue with the confidentiality is going to the media and reporting what has occured, it makes the company that paid out look bad. This doesnt stop people from telling their freinds or associates and infact in order to enforce anything the freind would be required to testify against the person who told him. Chances of that occuring would be slim to none so whats your point here? RJJ has been in communication with Tarver and warned him about the wraps, its common sence that Tarvers also been told about the lawsut and settlement by RJJ also, safe to assume this Brua its alright nancy boy lol

Now go buy a box of those wraps and prove me wrong, when you do then you to will know Dannyboy is a cheat. He cheated with RJJ and cheated with BJ and has been cheating the AUS public for the past 2 yrs now with his bullsht CW fights that arent even CW, forcing his opponents to come in at a weight he decides on, Paul Briggs is one example, look how upset he got when Paul comes in on the limit? What a joke of a man, calls the guy a dog and backflips the very next day and this is your hero brua? LOL

Here you go Champ, print this up go to the pharmacy and buy a box of the wraps, prove me wrong and ill never post here again but you wont be able to do that now because these wraps set like Plaster, do you think RJJ and his team just make up bullsht? Roy is one of the most respected boxers in this industry he doesnt make up lies unlike your hero Danny Soft Part of the Skull Green.

Tell me Brua hows a Fully Grown Man even have a soft part of the skull when our skull is fully fuzed by around 18 months of age? Like i said, BRAINLESS FCKN TURD, you cant even think for yourself!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 07-18-2011, 01:28 AM   #35
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
blah blah blah I still haven't got any evidence so here's a picture of a bandage box instead:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Old 07-18-2011, 01:53 AM   #36
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Taken from Dannys change room these are the wraps he used on the night of RJJ fight, its case evidence that was used in a law suit against your lover, to which all went silent and we now hear from Tarver that Green paid out RJJ.

The basis of the complaint was the wraps and another issue was unpaid PPV figures however the MAJORITY of the law suit was in relation to the alleged use of illegal hand wraps. Danny also said he was going to sue NSW boxing? why did he not follow this up and why when asked initally about the wraps did Danny Green comment to reporters and say "No comment"

So Brua we have the box of bandages Danny used, this has never been disputed. All one has to do is wet the bandage and let it sit, it will then harden like plaster, this would have been demonstarted in court had Danny tried to fight the law suit, since he did not fight the law suit he paid it out, thus we never heard another thing about it.

The punch that hit RJJ was the thumb, Danny must have very strong thumbs. The punch doesnt look right, nore does the reaction of RJJ, however being that the gloves were loaded with a plaster cast one can easly understand the reaction of RJJ to being hit with a thumb on the back of the ear. Its like being hit on the back of the head with a baseball bat.

Danny claimed that the investigation into the wraps had cost him millions in lost earnings and he was gonna SUE... COME ON BRUA WHY DID HE NOT SUE? u dnt have a clue just like you dont have a clue what wraps he used against RJJ lol
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 07-18-2011, 02:53 AM   #37
Lead Right
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000

very interesting

Ty does make some good points.
Lead Right is offline  Top
Old 07-18-2011, 02:55 AM   #38
Lead Right
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Should have ruled No Contest and had a rematch
Lead Right is offline  Top
Old 07-18-2011, 03:31 AM   #39
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

I will purchase another box and do a youtube video proving the bandages harden and are not legal. Also putting up the World Wide Sports clip in about 2 seconds! Oh DannyBoy what goes around comes around, no loaded gloves for you this time! This is going to be intresting.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 07-18-2011, 03:39 AM   #40
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmdYAr0kQHA[/ame]

I think its out of sync
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 07-18-2011, 04:31 AM   #41
dawsosj
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

tc its just sporting tape i use it to strap my ankles when i play footy, it doesnt set hard at all although it hurts like a cunt to pull off, hence the reason i shave the bottom half of my legs. The tape in fact a bit rank and soggy when you sweat on it , if you had ever played a sport where you needed strapping you would understand this, and find a source where he says it cost him millions? thats an exxaggeration. Your pitiful attempts at trying to discredit green are just sad, maybe if somebody with merit was bringing up worthwhile arguments with valid reasoning and solid evidence there could be some healthy debate, but you have no credibility.
dawsosj is offline  Top
Old 07-18-2011, 04:41 AM   #42
boxoncottonon
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 850

Quote:
Go buy a box of the bangages, wet them and let them sit for around 30 min and then come back and tell me they dont set like plaster casts because they infact DO!

Think about this clearly TC, you have donned a pair of gloves I take it.
No one here has suggested this and I take it most on here have gloved up and gotten in the ring at some stage?? At the end of a heavy sparing session 8-10-12 rounds whatever it may be, may even be circuit training. I can't ever remember removing my gloves without my wraps, hands and gloves being saturated with sweat.........how in **** does plaster of paris set in wet humid conditions, how many layers does it take to set condusive to a plaster cast set on a broken bone.......we all know what plaster of paris looks and feels like....you or someone at some stage has had a broken bone. I had a half cast across a broken hand years back and I did everything I could to keep it in a set condition and it lasted less than a week til it came off and was thrown in a bin as mush......how does it occur that the brown tape which was used could be mistaken for plaster or paris....WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE HARD AND FAST.....stop promoting vexatious rumors and start providing indisputable evidence or STFU.
boxoncottonon is offline  Top
Old 07-18-2011, 04:43 AM   #43
boxoncottonon
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 850

Quote:
I will purchase another box and do a youtube video proving the bandages harden and are not legal. Also putting up the World Wide Sports clip in about 2 seconds! Oh DannyBoy what goes around comes around, no loaded gloves for you this time! This is going to be intresting.
Do it properly and warm up and hit the pads for about an hour during your little experiment.....then show us these plaster casts on your skinny little fists.
boxoncottonon is offline  Top
Old 07-18-2011, 04:47 AM   #44
crash
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

T.C does bring up some intresting points,but seeing as hes an obsessed Green hater its all nil n void.
And your still a low life **** smoking tool.
crash is offline  Top
Old 07-18-2011, 05:00 AM   #45
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

TitCunt's getting more agitated the closer the fight gets

"Must...discredit...Green!!"

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum