Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 07-19-2011, 08:35 PM   #46
woftam1
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: Green 90.25 and tarver 89.7

after danny lost a lot of weight with his Op

i think it has taken time to build up to a 200lb fighter.

the BJ fight he did it with eating

with this fight with weights and good nutrition

he looks much healthier at this weight this time
woftam1 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 07-19-2011, 08:41 PM   #47
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 346

Im no expert but he looks like he has been on a stanazol cycle. You cant put on that much muscle natrually Jim in a period of 6 months after having apendix removed and loosing a tone of weight. (12kgs)
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 07-19-2011, 08:51 PM   #48
woftam1
Contender
ESB Senior Member

ty

you crack me up it's one conspiracy after another

danny has worked with some of the best fitness people in the business

Hayden knowles and |craig crattick and has been slowly building up to a real 200lb fighter over that time.

thats why he hasn't got there in a short period of time

the 12KG he lost he would have put back on naturally in a short period of time

like when you get sick and loose weight

the weight getting from 80-82 kilo up to 90 has been a set progtram with these guys

a reason why he was trying to get others to fight lighter

because he couldn't get up to that weight so quickly

now he can he has no dramas others beiing at 200lbs as well
woftam1 is offline  Top
Old 07-19-2011, 09:00 PM   #49
COULDHAVEBEEN
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 970

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
Im no expert but he looks like he has been on a stanazol cycle. You cant put on that much muscle natrually Jim in a period of 6 months after having apendix removed and loosing a tone of weight. (12kgs)

You were the one continually playing down Green's medical condition, day after day, and now you're trying to turn it around the other way saying he couldn't have recovered this quickly .

Mr Each Way Bet who did his money cold on B.J. Flores has popped his silly head up again .
COULDHAVEBEEN is offline  Top
Old 07-19-2011, 09:10 PM   #50
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

Jim, you would be suprized to know that celebritie sports identies that have used juice, its not uncommon, infact its quite wide spread in boxing. Mosley has done it and when you get guys at that level doing it you can be sure that other boxers looking for an advantage will follow, it cant be ruled out.

Kathy freeman took roids, Shane Warne took roids, and the list goes on. [ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitali_Klitschko"]Vitali Klitschko[/ame], Roy Jones , Toney, Fernando Varges etc

CHB, i played the death part down, he wasnt going to die lol, he wasnt going to retire and it wouldnt take him that long to recover, the issue here is 12kg dropped, yep u put it back on fast but to put it back on in quality muscle takes time, fibers need to repair and be stressed, its not like shampoo u put on and have nice hair the next day, its a process that takes time.

As Jim says they had him on a program, i seen him on a bike not that long ago in training and he didnt look as jacked up as he is now. I think he is on something, the bottle he used in the last fight wasnt Gatoraid either, no one could confirm it because the botttles had been tamperd with.

IM a skeptic, cant blame me when he fights brain dead guys and blokes who are not CW, says mundine is insignificant then fights Sicas, Defeats a ledgend to become a ledgend then fights a sick Paul Briggs. Tells us all we are tards and there is a soft part of the skull that exists in all grown men, this is simply NOT TRUE and is a fabrication from Team Green to save some face.

Not once but twice he said on camera that the punch was not a legit punch that would have dropped paul Briggs, he then backflips the next day because he is the one responsible for matching it up, he was warned by NSW boxing and thought he knew better, he should have refunded all his fans that night if he is any kinda decent man but its all about money so he took all your money that night and ran with it.

He also has links to organised crime gangs who have access to these PEDs.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 07-19-2011, 09:18 PM   #51
stiflers mum
Gartlett nuthugger #1
East Side Guru

vCash: 700

Quote:
Jim, you would be suprized to know that celebritie sports identies that have used juice, its not uncommon, infact its quite wide spread in boxing. Mosley has done it and when you get guys at that level doing it you can be sure that other boxers looking for an advantage will follow, it cant be ruled out.

Kathy freeman took roids, Shane Warne took roids, and the list goes on.

CHB, i played the death part down, he wasnt going to die lol, he wasnt going to retire and it wouldnt take him that long to recover, the issue here is 12kg dropped, yep u put it back on fast but to put it back on in quality muscle takes time, fibers need to repair and be stressed, its not like shampoo u put on and have nice hair the next day, its a process that takes time.

As Jim says they had him on a program, i seen him on a bike not that long ago in training and he didnt look as jacked up as he is now. I think he is on something, the bottle he used in the last fight wasnt Gatoraid either, no one could confirm it because the botttles had been tamperd with.

IM a skeptic, cant blame me when he fights brain dead guys and blokes who are not CW, says mundine is insignificant then fights Sicas, Defeats a ledgend to become a ledgend then fights a sick Paul Briggs. Tells us all we are tards and there is a soft part of the skull that exists in all grown men, this is simply NOT TRUE and is a fabrication from Team Green to save some face.

Not once but twice he said on camera that the punch was not a legit punch that would have dropped paul Briggs, he then backflips the next day because he is the one responsible for matching it up, he was warned by NSW boxing and thought he knew better, he should have refunded all his fans that night if he is any kinda decent man but its all about money so he took all your money that night and ran with it.

He also has links to organised crime gangs who have access to these PEDs. Even [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] used Steroids.
Im not a Green fan but whats the link to organised crime? Mick Gatto and John Kizon may go to his fights but they are boxing fans. If Green reads this you could be
in big trouble.
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Old 07-19-2011, 09:27 PM   #52
mrdoctor
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 300

Ty your obsessed with green and when he beats another HOF u will be crying.green is the king of the cruzers and your the king of losers.
mrdoctor is offline  Top
Old 07-19-2011, 09:30 PM   #53
woftam1
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:

Kathy freeman took roids, Shane Warne took roids, and the list goes on. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], Roy Jones , Toney, Fernando Varges etc

He also has links to organised crime gangs who have access to these PEDs.
no mate i wouldn't be surprised with celebs/athlets using all sorts of drugs i know of quite a few doing one or the other now and in the past

having said that

Greeny is not on anything other then hard work
woftam1 is offline  Top
Old 07-19-2011, 09:30 PM   #54
Dr Gonzo
Yo! Molesta La Breastas!
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

some people on here might want to keep their opinions to themselves... i heard a whisper from someone on this board that the camp of a certain fighter is keeping an eye on what is being said and will not hesistate to litigate if they feel defamation has taken place

Pac has set the bench mark by sueing PBF... and im sure others wouldnt hesistate... i know the net is a freedom of speech type place but to be honest spouting unsubstantiated evidence doesnt really have a place anywhere
Dr Gonzo is offline  Top
Old 07-19-2011, 09:38 PM   #55
pecks
East Side Guru

vCash: 1908

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Gonzo View Post
some people on here might want to keep their opinions to themselves... i heard a whisper from someone on this board that the camp of a certain fighter is keeping an eye on what is being said and will not hesistate to litigate if they feel defamation has taken place

Pac has set the bench mark by sueing PBF... and im sure others wouldnt hesistate... i know the net is a freedom of speech type place but to be honest spouting unsubstantiated evidence doesnt really have a place anywhere
The Souths forum that I frequent has gone through a whole heap of name changes, etc and the owners have been sued due to defamation.
Tbh, the stuff they were pinched over isnt 1/5 of what goes on in here.

It's been funny though. When Ashley Harrison signed with the Roosters, a lot of posters were bagging him, then his mother signs up and starts tearing shreads off everyone. I think the same happened to Anasta as well.
pecks is offline  Top
Old 07-19-2011, 09:41 PM   #56
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1325

TitCunt proves time and time again what a ****ing idiot he is

I think the bloke's just lonely and wants people to speak and listen to him - Martin Bryant (Port Arthur shooter) used to buy same-day return tickets on international flights just so he would have a captive audience in those sitting next to him - TitCunt just comes on here and waffles crap in the hope that someone will bite
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Old 07-19-2011, 09:41 PM   #57
woftam1
Contender
ESB Senior Member

seeing I have my picture in my AV no name changes will do me anygood

I guess I will just have to keep posting the truth and i wont have to worry
woftam1 is offline  Top
Old 07-19-2011, 09:42 PM   #58
Dr Gonzo
Yo! Molesta La Breastas!
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by pecks View Post
The Souths forum that I frequent has gone through a whole heap of name changes, etc and the owners have been sued due to defamation.
Tbh, the stuff they were pinched over isnt 1/5 of what goes on in here.

It's been funny though. When Ashley Harrison signed with the Roosters, a lot of posters were bagging him, then his mother signs up and starts tearing shreads off everyone. I think the same happened to Anasta as well.
And Carney's mum did the same to Brian Smith
Dr Gonzo is offline  Top
Old 07-19-2011, 09:42 PM   #59
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1325

Quote:
Originally Posted by woftam1 View Post
seeing I have my picture in my AV no name changes will do me anygood

I guess I will just have to keep posting the truth and i wont have to worry
At least you aren't a Waste Of ****ing Time And Money
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Old 07-19-2011, 09:43 PM   #60
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiflers mum View Post
Im not a Green fan but whats the link to organised crime? Mick Gatto and John Kizon may go to his fights but they are boxing fans. If Green reads this you could be
in big trouble.
Outlawed Motorcycle gangs. There was a huge police Blitz for one of his fights

Quote:
Acting Insp. Vic Hussey said police had identified bikie gang members and "people of interest" from the Eastern States among those who had bought tickets on the ringside VIP tables, but he refused to name them.

Acting Insp. Hussey refused to say exactly how many officers would police the expected 5000-strong crowd but said "considerable police resources" had been allocated to the fight, including officers from the gang crime squad.

Rejecting claims from the Green camp that last years police operation was "overkill", Acting Insp. Hussey said police were taking precautions to ensure everybody could enjoy the fight.
Gonzo, many people say Pacman is on Peds, he dont try sue everyone on ESB who thinks its true. Im not the first one to assume Dannys on something, the guy who posted the Youtube Video of the Gatoraid Bottle never got contacted by Team Green, perhaps they settled out of court hahaha

I know Hyder reads these boards, how you doing Angelo, do you like my Avatar? hope ur boy gets a flogging tonight and gets hit in that SOFT PART OF THE SKULL he rekons we all have haha, i need a new pair of shoes!
TCboxa is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum