Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 07-23-2011, 03:55 AM   #31
SimplyTheBest
Heavyweight Destroyer
ESB Addict

vCash: 1403
Default Re: Klitschko Head of Security: No Doubt Wladimir Was Poisoned Against Brewster

Oh who the hell cares anymore, this was 7 years ago. He avenged the loss and went on to accomplish a lot and become a dominant champ and unify the division.
SimplyTheBest is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 07-23-2011, 03:58 AM   #32
exumspate
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: Klitschko Head of Security: No Doubt Wladimir Was Poisoned Against Brewster

What kind of 'poison'? Poison, he displays all the signs of being poisoned with 'poison'...
exumspate is offline  Top
Old 07-23-2011, 04:08 AM   #33
Thom
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Jesus Christ. Again? Wasn't there another "Wlad was poisoned" thread just last week?

He's the undisputed champ and has barely lost a round in the past six years. He doesn't need this conspiracy theory bullshit to advance his legacy.
Thom is offline  Top
Old 07-23-2011, 04:14 AM   #34
jisi
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thom View Post
Jesus Christ. Again? Wasn't there another "Wlad was poisoned" thread just last week?

He's the undisputed champ and has barely lost a round in the past six years. He doesn't need this conspiracy theory bullshit to advance his legacy.
True

Wlad can be proud of himself and thank you to this great trainer who believes in Wlad and helps him to revocer from his losses:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
jisi is offline  Top
Old 07-23-2011, 06:22 AM   #35
BlackWall
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Emanuel Steward poisoned Wlad, or why should he advised him, that he fights well and the pace was ok and so on... A good trainer sees when his fighter is overpacing! Wlad could die in this fight.

Last edited by BlackWall; 07-23-2011 at 06:35 AM.
BlackWall is offline  Top
Old 07-23-2011, 06:29 AM   #36
WarpedDesign
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 192

This was Wlad's broken toe moment.
WarpedDesign is offline  Top
Old 07-23-2011, 07:06 AM   #37
Vysotsky
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
What became of Wlad's post fight urine and blood tests?
Quote:
Originally Posted by FJAY360 View Post
Come on guys every fighter has a urine test after every fight, had Wlad been drugged something would have shown up. What happened is Wlad fought at a pace he couldn't keep up with and tired himself out, it has happened before --

They were destroyed by the lab (even though it was against lab policy) when Klitschko requested to have some of the samples tested by an independant lab. Excerpt in detail below in red

Scoop Malinowski wrote an article titled "Was Klitschko-Brewster Corrupted" and re-printed a letter from Klitschko's attorney Judd Burstein who wrote to United States Attorney Daniel G. Bogden.

Link to the article which includes 4 or 5 other suspicious events including the betting in vegas and missing Klitschko camp credentials (even though photo ID is needed) before the fight.

excerpt regarding the tests which were destroyed...

Out of concern for Mr. Klitschko, he was taken to the University Medical Center of Southern Nevada (“UMC”) after the bout. At that time, blood and urine samples were taken from Mr. Klitschko.

On April 11, the next day, in order to ensure that he would have an opportunity to ascertain the truth, Mr. Klitschko arranged for additional blood and urine samples to be taken at Quest Diagnostics (“Quest’). Mr. Klitschko’s team made it emphatically clear that they wanted the blood and urine specimens preserved so that they could be tested by an independent doctor of Mr. Klitschko’s choosing.

On April 14, 2004, both UMC and Quest were sent appropriate medical authorizations, signed by Mr. Klitschko, requesting that his medical records, including his blood and urine specimens, be sent to noted physician, Dr. Robert Voy. Dr. Voy is a former physician for the Nevada State Athletic Commission and the former President of USA Boxing, the body that governs amateur and Olympic boxing in the United States. Further, over the next ten days, representatives of Mr. Klitschko left numerous messages at Quest and UMC reinforcing the requests for the blood and urine specimens.

Significantly, on information and belief, Quest has a policy of retaining blood and urine specimens for seven (7) days after testing, and UMC has a policy of retaining blood specimens for ten (10) days after testing. Hence, according to Quest and UMC policies, all of the blood and urine samples were in existence on April 14, when Quest and UMC received the medical authorization forms signed by Mr. Klitschko. Similarly, according to those same policies, the blood and urine should have been retained by Quest until April 18, and the blood should have been retained by UMC until April 20. As noted, during the period between April 14 and April 20, there were numerous communications between Mr. Klitschko’s representatives and both Quest and UMC requesting that the blood and urine specimens be preserved and sent to Dr. Voy.

Incredibly, though, all of the specimens, with the exception of one milliliter of urine (too small an amount to permit meaningful testing), had been destroyed by UMC and Quest. To date, no rational explanation has been presented for this failure to deliver the specimens which UMC and Quest had in their possession at the time Mr. Klitschko requested that they be transferred to Dr. Voy. Of course, there are a number of possible explanations, some innocent, for what occurred. However, one of those possible explanations - and an eminently reasonable one - is that those specimens were destroyed in order to hide the truth of what happened to Mr. Klitschko.
Vysotsky is offline  Top
Old 07-23-2011, 07:24 AM   #38
Mike Tyson
IRON
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreat View Post
I guess a hard left hook is poison.
thank you, holy shit, klitchtards are delusional
Mike Tyson is offline  Top
Old 07-23-2011, 07:28 AM   #39
Boom1989
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Answer me one question: How am I, as a reasonable man and genuine boxing fan, supposed to take Klitschko fans seriously when you continue to behave the way you do?
Boom1989 is offline  Top
Old 07-23-2011, 07:46 AM   #40
BoxingDomain
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 700

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boom1989 View Post
Answer me one question: How am I, as a reasonable man and genuine boxing fan, supposed to take Klitschko fans seriously when you continue to behave the way you do?
And what exactly is that behavior?

I clearly stated that my belief, up until this interview, has been that it was a fluke medical event.

Secondly, as others have said, is it really out of the realm of possibility that Don King, a convicted murderer, could possibly poison someone?

Remember, the Klitschko brothers turned down a $100 million offer from King to fight each other, and also when they were first turning pro, they visited King at his house, but refused to sign with him.

You don't think King would be a bit bitter from that? You don't think King would want to keep the belt away from either Klitschko, and possibly go to a drastic measure to do so?

I'm not saying that this is certainly what happened. But I think to dismiss the possibility would be a mistake.

And for those that think a poisoning is still out of the question, that those kinds of things don't really happen, just ask the former president of Ukraine, Viktor Yushchenko, about that.
BoxingDomain is offline  Top
Old 07-23-2011, 07:48 AM   #41
BoxingDomain
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 700

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyTheBest View Post
Oh who the hell cares anymore, this was 7 years ago. He avenged the loss and went on to accomplish a lot and become a dominant champ and unify the division.
That's basically how I feel. However, I had never, to my recollection, read an interview directly from a member of the Klitschko camp where they said they were certain it was a poisoning. That's what I found intriguing about this interview, and why I posted it.
BoxingDomain is offline  Top
Old 07-23-2011, 07:49 AM   #42
jisi
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWall View Post
Emanuel Steward poisoned Wlad, or why should he advised him, that he fights well and the pace was ok and so on... A good trainer sees when his fighter is overpacing! Wlad could die in this fight.
The condition coach was Fritz Sdunek and in Wlad´s corner! So Sdunek must have seen that it was something wrong with Wlad!

It was the first time Wlad and Steward worked togehter, and Steward had seen that Wlad was tired, but a good coach motivates his fighter, nothing wrong with that. Brewster was on the canvas in round 4 so there is nothing wrong to begin round 5.

Emanuel Steward is a man of honour who believes in Wlad since 1996. Sdunek was fired, Steward not before the fight.

There where no reasons why Steward should have poisened Wlad.

Sdunek has some reasons and he is guiltiy.
jisi is offline  Top
Old 07-23-2011, 08:27 AM   #43
BlackWall
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jisi View Post
The condition coach was Fritz Sdunek and in Wlad´s corner! So Sdunek must have seen that it was something wrong with Wlad!

It was the first time Wlad and Steward worked togehter, and Steward had seen that Wlad was tired, but a good coach motivates his fighter, nothing wrong with that. Brewster was on the canvas in round 4 so there is nothing wrong to begin round 5.

Emanuel Steward is a man of honour who believes in Wlad since 1996. Sdunek was fired, Steward not before the fight.

There where no reasons why Steward should have poisened Wlad.

Sdunek has some reasons and he is guiltiy.
Steward poisoned Wlad, because he wanted to have more rights and money from the Klitschkos. this defeat gives ​​him more control over the brothers.

Vitali said, that Sdunek is like a father to him.

BlackWall is offline  Top
Old 07-23-2011, 09:05 AM   #44
paulinchen_
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

The man with the water bottle is guilty, the bottle was missed after the fight, why???? Ask Fritz Sdunek.
paulinchen_ is offline  Top
Old 07-23-2011, 09:17 AM   #45
SimplyTheBest
Heavyweight Destroyer
ESB Addict

vCash: 1403

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxingDomain View Post
That's basically how I feel. However, I had never, to my recollection, read an interview directly from a member of the Klitschko camp where they said they were certain it was a poisoning. That's what I found intriguing about this interview, and why I posted it.
Fair enough. It's just stupid though for the haters to hold onto this fight to bash Wlad, just as it's stupid for people like Jisi and Farmboxer to continue to defend Wlad with speculative and biased claims/opinions and make Wladimir Klitschko fans in general look ridiculous.
SimplyTheBest is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum