Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Boxing Training/Amateur Boxing

Old 07-27-2011, 05:32 AM   #16
markiepoop
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 650
Default Re: Wayneflint (taekwondo) vs Charlie Z (boxing)

lol at your nonsense
markiepoop is offline  Top
Old 07-27-2011, 08:33 AM   #17
Sprawla
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by markiepoop View Post
lol at your nonsense

thankyou
Sprawla is offline  Top
Old 07-27-2011, 08:37 AM   #18
Sprawla
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by viru§™ View Post
Lol. Okay.

Lets look at it this way - I'm positive there's a guy on this planet that practices Tae Kwon do that could knock you out with just kicks. Does that make you a *****?

i doubt any taekwondo guys can beat me in stand up, if so i would catch a kick and take them down. Taekwondo is no good when your on your back. But i will admit there is a lot of muay thai guys out there that would beat me.
Sprawla is offline  Top
Old 07-27-2011, 10:14 AM   #19
Jdsm
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1947

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprawla View Post
i doubt any taekwondo guys can beat me in stand up, if so i would catch a kick and take them down. Taekwondo is no good when your on your back. But i will admit there is a lot of muay thai guys out there that would beat me.
Jdsm is offline  Top
Old 07-27-2011, 02:55 PM   #20
viru§™
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprawla View Post
i doubt any taekwondo guys can beat me in stand up
Wow. What a stupid statement. How the **** did you actually work this out? They kick so you'll be able to beat them? What the hell is your logic in saying this?

I gurantee there's many that would beat you in stand up.
viru§™ is offline  Top
Old 07-27-2011, 10:02 PM   #21
wayneflint
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Sprawler ive gotta say i knew i could press your buttons a bit but i didnt think it would be this easy. and i didnt expect you to take it this far.. or to get so upset. clearly these forums mean a lot and are very important to you, lol.

You just dont have a clue what your talking about, its obviouse to everyone now so just create a new avatar and then a few guys might still take your shite advice once in a while then. i can tell youve never been in a fight and dont spar by how your stupid little mind pictures a fight to be, you havent a clue, period.

One minute your saying kicks are everything and lead to inevitable K.O's whenever used in a fight (only by you though it seems), now your saying if someone kicks in a fight it means you automatically can beat them because of it?..

wow, it must be fun, sat up in your bedroom on your computer with all your friends.. having all these imaginary title bouts in your head, 'oh well mayweather would just jab so i would beat him with a leg kick, sorted, im p4p world champ'.

Sorry sprawler, doesnt work like that. talking bollocks to try and explain away valid, known points just so you can try and bluff your way to some kind of an imaginary, virtual, forums victory against anyone online doesnt make you experienced at martial arts, you are exactly what martial arts isnt or shouldnt be about. giving stupid, false information that will get others hurt just to feel special about being you.

Just for the record, i never posted anything about muay thai kicks being inferior to TKD kicks, thats just dribble thats why he didnt and never does quote me directly. ive done both TKD and MT so i have no reason to be biased about it unlike you sprawla.

All i said was that MT kicks are often more economical and dont require as much conditioning to master, thats the whole point in the muay boran principles.. YOU arguing with this tells me and everyone who's ever done MT that youre full of shit and have never practiced MT at a reputable MT gym, fact.
Muay boran was for live combat, if you lost your weapon you only have so much energy, you dont know how long you might be fighting, so only the most functional/economical kicks/strikes and movements are used in muay boran, you kick with the shins and use elbows because often they would have to strike through armour and would break the smaller bones in their feet and hands if they where to strike with them, the fact that you read that post of mine and took it as me saying TKD kicks are better than MT kicks proves for one that you are very, very stupid and cant understand a simple post. and two that youve never done MT at a reputable gym and arent firmiliar with its culture or background.. funny that for the leg kicking, MT legend such as yourself. ye right, maybe played thai boxer on the bags at a local leisure centre or in some MMA class, but it is NOT the same thing, lol.

Now that this bullshit is all cleared up, someone just close this stupid, pointless thread already, before other trolls realise they can post garbage up on the training section that will remain there for people to view for days.

Last edited by wayneflint; 07-27-2011 at 10:20 PM.
wayneflint is offline  Top
Old 07-28-2011, 03:16 AM   #22
Sprawla
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayneflint View Post
Sprawler ive gotta say i knew i could press your buttons a bit but i didnt think it would be this easy. and i didnt expect you to take it this far.. or to get so upset. clearly these forums mean a lot and are very important to you, lol.

You just dont have a clue what your talking about, its obviouse to everyone now so just create a new avatar and then a few guys might still take your shite advice once in a while then. i can tell youve never been in a fight and dont spar by how your stupid little mind pictures a fight to be, you havent a clue, period.

One minute your saying kicks are everything and lead to inevitable K.O's whenever used in a fight (only by you though it seems), now your saying if someone kicks in a fight it means you automatically can beat them because of it?..

wow, it must be fun, sat up in your bedroom on your computer with all your friends.. having all these imaginary title bouts in your head, 'oh well mayweather would just jab so i would beat him with a leg kick, sorted, im p4p world champ'.

Sorry sprawler, doesnt work like that. talking bollocks to try and explain away valid, known points just so you can try and bluff your way to some kind of an imaginary, virtual, forums victory against anyone online doesnt make you experienced at martial arts, you are exactly what martial arts isnt or shouldnt be about. giving stupid, false information that will get others hurt just to feel special about being you.

Just for the record, i never posted anything about muay thai kicks being inferior to TKD kicks, thats just dribble thats why he didnt and never does quote me directly. ive done both TKD and MT so i have no reason to be biased about it unlike you sprawla.

All i said was that MT kicks are often more economical and dont require as much conditioning to master, thats the whole point in the muay boran principles.. YOU arguing with this tells me and everyone who's ever done MT that youre full of shit and have never practiced MT at a reputable MT gym, fact.
Muay boran was for live combat, if you lost your weapon you only have so much energy, you dont know how long you might be fighting, so only the most functional/economical kicks/strikes and movements are used in muay boran, you kick with the shins and use elbows because often they would have to strike through armour and would break the smaller bones in their feet and hands if they where to strike with them, the fact that you read that post of mine and took it as me saying TKD kicks are better than MT kicks proves for one that you are very, very stupid and cant understand a simple post. and two that youve never done MT at a reputable gym and arent firmiliar with its culture or background.. funny that for the leg kicking, MT legend such as yourself. ye right, maybe played thai boxer on the bags at a local leisure centre or in some MMA class, but it is NOT the same thing, lol.

Now that this bullshit is all cleared up, someone just close this stupid, pointless thread already, before other trolls realise they can post garbage up on the training section that will remain there for people to view for days.

i only read the first 2 lines, i cant stand to read any more of your dribble but you aint pushing my buttons. Im taking the piss out of your cos your a joke hahahah taekwondo bitch

I can beleive you just wrote a whole novel in response, which i didnt bother to read, looks like im getting to you. You even edited just to make it sound right. hahaha

just admit taekwondo is a bitches sport and i wont pick on you any more
Sprawla is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Boxing Training/Amateur Boxing