Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

View Poll Results: Do you agree with the article?
Yes. 59 56.73%
No. 45 43.27%
Voters: 104. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-31-2011, 06:43 AM   #241
Kalasinn
♧ OG Kally ♤
East Side Guru

vCash: 1200
Default Re: Klitschko vs. Adamek: Tomasz’s only hope is to just try and survive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lzolnier View Post
No argument here.

Trust me, you will not find the Poles hyping up Wach to the extent that some Brits are hyping up Fury, as though he may be some sort of heir apparent to Wladimir, just because they share thesame trainer.

To me, Wach is clearly pushing for a title shot with Klitschko so he will target another carefully selected opponent, possibly from the top 10 and if all goes well, will likely lose big time versus either brother....barring a miracle, well timed shot. Some may argue that because of his size and despite his inferior skills, he may actually have slightly better odds of landing a big shot or two versus Wlad, than either Haye or Adamek ever could have. IMO the temple shot that landed on McBride is no joke and would possibly put Wlad down IF he allowed something like that to even land.
I don't even favour Wach to beat Dimitrenko, the worst Ring Ranked heavyweight. That big punch he KO'd McBride with might knockdown Wlad, but i strongly believe he wouldn't get a chance to land something like that, with his super-slow handspeed. Plus Wlad would easily control him with the ramrod jab. Besides, if Wlad was dropped, he'd just get up & clinch, & Wach would be way too slow to jump on him.
Kalasinn is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 07-31-2011, 01:44 PM   #242
pat19
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 720
Default Re: Klitschko vs. Adamek: Tomasz’s only hope is to just try and survive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalasinn View Post
I don't even favour Wach to beat Dimitrenko, the worst Ring Ranked heavyweight. That big punch he KO'd McBride with might knockdown Wlad, but i strongly believe he wouldn't get a chance to land something like that, with his super-slow handspeed. Plus Wlad would easily control him with the ramrod jab. Besides, if Wlad was dropped, he'd just get up & clinch, & Wach would be way too slow to jump on him.
I just responded to another comment from you about Wach. I thought he was pretty quick for that size. Well at least he looked like it versus a fat bum in mcbride. But, did you watch fury vs chisora? I think fury is slower and worse than wach.
pat19 is offline  Top
Old 07-31-2011, 01:48 PM   #243
pat19
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 720

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalasinn View Post
Wach is worse than Fury even!

Seriously, Wach has the handspeed of a three-toed sloth.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

sooo wrong hahah. Fury was crap. I really wanted to see fury become something but I was shocked when I saw how shit he was. He's 23 and already looked like he was leaning towards retirement. His punches looked like a box of feathers and he just lays on his opponents. Wach stays moving and would handle Fury easy unless fury decided to rub up on him every time Wach landed something. Fury is crap, wait till he fights someone good, and not just another hype job Brit. Wach has a lot to prove too tho so dont say im going crazy about him.
pat19 is offline  Top
Old 07-31-2011, 04:28 PM   #244
popejking
Adamek
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by pat19 View Post
I just responded to another comment from you about Wach. I thought he was pretty quick for that size. Well at least he looked like it versus a fat bum in mcbride. But, did you watch fury vs chisora? I think fury is slower and worse than wach.
To me they are both average now. Fury isnt slow with his size, has pretty fast hands, but he cant throw a proper punch and is feather fisted.

Wach on the other hand carries much more power and has OK movement for his size.

Right now I would favor Wach by KO. Fury is only 23yo. In 2-3 years he may learn and improve a lot.

I am not impressed by either one yet.
popejking is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum