Old 07-07-2007, 04:14 PM   #31
CASH_718
"You ****ed Healy?"
East Side Guru

vCash: 1644
Default Re: DISSAPOINTED by MANNY STEWARD

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamont zero
i really liked steward as a trainer and a person but now he pisses me off. he was with lennox lewis until the man retired from boxing and now steward, the busisness man, is with wladimir who has about the same height as lewis and is the new man to watch. but steward says so much shit. he told an interviewer lennox would probably have lost the fight against vitali if there had not been a cut and so on. what is this? i mean is paid by klitschko but why does that mean he has to behave like a dick?! lewis was great and he never said a bad word about manny and steward behaves like an ass by saying such a ****.

sorry, i am just pissed.

and manny told the media wladimir had a better balance than ali. that is bullshit. klitschko is a very good heavyweightboxer but you can not compare him to lewis or even to ali.

manny: shut up!
I hate him I really really hate his commenting on HBO. He talks like he knows everything but he really doesn't know much, I have pointed out so many of his mistakes to my friends who think he's god it's not even funny.
CASH_718 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 07-07-2007, 04:16 PM   #32
Fighting Weight
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by damian55
If hes an idiot I guess that makes you a genius
Glad you noticed
Fighting Weight is offline  Top
Old 07-07-2007, 04:19 PM   #33
Ethan Trims
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighting Weight
Glad you noticed
Ethan Trims is offline  Top
Old 07-07-2007, 04:19 PM   #34
RUSKULL
P4P King
East Side VIP

vCash: 2811

Well I'll go ahead and take Manny's opinion over any of yours since he's trained some of the best fighters and you guys don't know shit.
RUSKULL is offline  Top
Old 07-07-2007, 04:22 PM   #35
Danny Ocean
My nAmE IS MoNeY
ESB Senior Member

actually steward said lennox would have won

FF: If that fight between Lennox Lewis and Vitali Klitschko had not been stopped when it was, how would it have ended?

ES: Lennox Lewis would have won. By knock out. Vitali was too hurt, and too cut up. And it’s not just that. Even the experience of rough, tough fights… Lennox had more experience in those type of situations going back to the Mercer fight and things like that. I think his experience in those kind of fights, going through the Olympics where he was losing to Riddick Bowe and had to come back…

I think he would have came back. He had a good record of storming back when he was in good fights. The Mercer fight, a lot of fights I saw like the Frank Bruno fight, his history was full of come backs. I was in his corner and he had gotten his second wind. Don’t forget the last two rounds of that fight were his best rounds. The momentum was with him.
Danny Ocean is offline  Top
Old 07-07-2007, 04:32 PM   #36
barneyrub
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiDDoW_MaKeR
Seems to me like he is being honest. Manny and Lennox are still friends, so what does that tell you? He obviously feels like Vitali would have beaten Lennox if he hadn't been cut, and I sure as hell don't disagree.
and if vitali hadnt caught him with that right hand in rd 2 then lewis woudnt have had a bad 2nd round!
Ifs and buts. You might as well say that if Sanders hadnt punched Wlad then Wlad wouldnt have been knocked out!
The cut happened, Vitali`s skin couldnt handle the force of Lewis`s punches, Lewis however could stand from the force of Vitali`s punches.

The fact is Lewis ripped Vitali`s face open with several shots from the 3rd to the 6th round. There wasnt just one cut there were ones in the lips, on the cheek, on the eyebrow and on the eyelid. All from punches.
Vital was out on his feet at the end of rd 6, taking punishment, not throwing back and losing blood from the blows taken.
barneyrub is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum