Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 07-07-2007, 06:15 PM   #1
dragosuhail
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000
Default Wladimir has TKO'ed last two with left hand!!!

i cannot believe the advances wladimir is making. i thought he was good years ago, but now he's even more intelligent AND he has tko'ed brewster and austin with his left hand

holy crap! seriously how often do you see that? sure wladimir landed some rights, but to brewsters credit he was expecting them and for the most part avoided getting hit multiple times in a row with the right.

but DAMN! that jab and even the deceptively lazy left uppercut kept brewster at bay, totally nullified AND ultimately made the warrior quit!

this is a fight that needs to be shown when describing the perfect use of jabbing and movement to win a fight.

i just never thought it would be the JAB that tko'ed lamon LOL!

p.s. my hat is off to lamon. he took tons of punishment and tried to come forward the whole night like he always did in previous fights. but like i predicted, it was not the eye that was the problem, it was the first fight with wladimir that started his downfall. ever since that fight he has been punished and now in the rematch his resistance is not the same. i mean, it was a JAB that had ko'ed him. but respect to a fallen warrior. i hope you made good money lamon, but now it's time to enjoy it. you deserve it for the exciting times you gave us all!
dragosuhail is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum