Old 09-01-2011, 05:48 AM   #16
Flash Jab
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 100
Default Re: Prospect Glass Jaw Watch

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMandible View Post
Well, it won't take long for one of us to be proven wrong on this one, eh?
Going by your avatar, I'm guess it's gonna be you.
Flash Jab is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 09-01-2011, 07:51 AM   #17
Popkins
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash Jab View Post
Going by your avatar, I'm guess it's gonna be you.
Nice.
Popkins is offline  Top
Old 09-01-2011, 07:54 AM   #18
Popkins
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by PivotPunch View Post
Jake Shields, really? Hendo can ko anyone in mma Shields has a great chin he survived an overhand right of Hendo he has a great chin. Hendo was able to ko Fedor, not even 280lbs Bigfoot could do that
Exactly. You think if someone is going to permanently alienate themselves from serious posters and make themselves a constant target for ridicule by their adherence to some ancient recycled troll nonsense, then they'd make damn sure they were actually quite adept at said nonsense! On this evidence, MetalMandible doesn't even have much of a clue about the rationale behind his own lame, plagiarised gimmick!

Not a very good situation for him. G G E I F.
Popkins is offline  Top
Old 09-01-2011, 07:58 AM   #19
greathamza
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 117

Why dont you just say **** it and put mark hunt on there?
greathamza is offline  Top
Old 09-01-2011, 08:20 AM   #20
MetalMandible
Chinchecker
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by greathamza View Post
Why dont you just say **** it and put mark hunt on there?
He's a Glass Jawed Joke now but for I can't put him on the list. For starters, he's not a prospect or a young fellow who hasn't been exposed, and secondly, he's Iron Chinned Warrior Emeritus and can be forgiven for Mandibular flaws these days.
MetalMandible is offline  Top
Old 09-01-2011, 08:26 AM   #21
MetalMandible
Chinchecker
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popkins View Post
Exactly. You think if someone is going to permanently alienate themselves from serious posters and make themselves a constant target for ridicule by their adherence to some ancient recycled troll nonsense, then they'd make damn sure they were actually quite adept at said nonsense! On this evidence, MetalMandible doesn't even have much of a clue about the rationale behind his own lame, plagiarised gimmick!

Not a very good situation for him. G G E I F.
I haven't alienated myself from anyone. I generally participate in the conversation at hand and in an intelligent manner but from time to time, I feel that a bit of Chin Talk is in order, regardless of whether you like it or not. You could treat this thread like any other and tell me where you think I'm right or wrong but no, just because it's a Chinchecker special, you just have to shout "troll" and try and shit on the thread.

We're discussing young guys who I believe might have a Glass Jaw. Unlike my Glass Jaw rankings, I'm not sure about some of these and have merely taken a stab after reviewing video and seeing tendencies that can be tell-tale signs of a suspect Chin. If you weren't so intent on making sure that Chinchecking didn't catch on in your little private sanctuary, you might trouble yourself to tell me what prospects you feel may be lacking in the maxilla department.
Old 09-01-2011, 12:27 PM   #22
Popkins
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
I haven't alienated myself from anyone. I generally participate in the conversation at hand and in an intelligent manner but from time to time, I feel that a bit of Chin Talk is in order, regardless of whether you like it or not. You could treat this thread like any other and tell me where you think I'm right or wrong but no, just because it's a Chinchecker special, you just have to shout "troll" and try and shit on the thread.

We're discussing young guys who I believe might have a Glass Jaw. Unlike my Glass Jaw rankings, I'm not sure about some of these and have merely taken a stab after reviewing video and seeing tendencies that can be tell-tale signs of a suspect Chin. If you weren't so intent on making sure that Chinchecking didn't catch on in your little private sanctuary, you might trouble yourself to tell me what prospects you feel may be lacking in the maxilla department.
You're rubbish at "chinchecking" though. You make a joke of yourself by identifying yourself as one of this band of teenage ****wits, yet then name Jake Shields (1 stoppage loss in 32 pro fights) in your embarrassingly infantile 'Prospect Glass Jaw' Watch. If the head boy of the Chinchecking movement sees this nonsense, you'll probably be getting pink-slipped right out of the Chincheckers' tree-house meeting-place.
Popkins is offline  Top
Old 09-01-2011, 12:39 PM   #23
MetalMandible
Chinchecker
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popkins View Post
You're rubbish at "chinchecking" though. You make a joke of yourself by identifying yourself as one of this band of teenage ****wits, yet then name Jake Shields (1 stoppage loss in 32 pro fights) in your embarrassingly infantile 'Prospect Glass Jaw' Watch. If the head boy of the Chinchecking movement sees this nonsense, you'll probably be getting pink-slipped right out of the Chincheckers' tree-house meeting-place.
Jake Shields has never fought a striker who could keep it on the feet except for Hendo and GSP. We all know that Hendo often has trouble keeping it on the feet when he goes for broke on offense. It didn't exactly happen that way in this one as Hendo really just gassed himself but had that not happened he would have been crushed.

GSP just fought his now par for the course cowardly fight or he could have put him away. Instead he whiffed on overhands, threw ineffectual kicks (minus the one he dropped him with and refused to follow him down on), and jabbed incessantly.

He was hurt against Kampmann, hurt against Daley, hell, he gets hurt in nearly every fight but he's always fighting somebody that can't wrestle for shit. That will change now that he's in the UFC and I think there's a strong chance that Ellenberger might be the guy to do it. The guy does not have a good Chin, no matter how hard you may try to deny it.

You prove to me that these guys have Iron Beards and I will bow out of Chinchecking. Unfortunately, you can't do that because they've all been hit and hurt, most not by strong punchers.
Old 09-01-2011, 01:29 PM   #24
scurlaruntings
ESB 2002 Club
East Side VIP

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Mandible pinching a loaf.
scurlaruntings is offline  Top
Old 09-01-2011, 02:27 PM   #25
MetalMandible
Chinchecker
ESB Addict

Scurlar and his epic PRIDE tattoo.

Remember this, cuntings, whenever you think you're going to post a picture of a dog to try and offend me, I'll post this and remind you of what a terrible decision you made when you actually got branded with the logo of a fighting organization that you had **** all to do with, you feather fisted dweeb. I'm not a dog but you actually DO have one of the shittiest and meaningless tattoos I've ever heard of. Eat a bag of dicks, boy.
Old 09-01-2011, 02:54 PM   #26
Flash Jab
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 100

...Isn't he black?

Lol at you being there pointing at him. He'd ****ing drop you, mate. Pretty sure of that.
Flash Jab is offline  Top
Old 09-01-2011, 02:59 PM   #27
MetalMandible
Chinchecker
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash Jab View Post
...Isn't he black?

Lol at you being there pointing at him. He'd ****ing drop you, mate. Pretty sure of that.
Yeah, he is but I didn't know that when I put together that masterpiece. And no, he probably wouldn't do shit to me and you have nothing to base your assumption on, "mate".
Old 09-01-2011, 03:41 PM   #28
greathamza
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 117

Quote:
Yeah, he is but I didn't know that when I put together that masterpiece. And no, he probably wouldn't do shit to me and you have nothing to base your assumption on, "mate".
He would throw an iphone on you that would shatter your glass along with the phones glass
greathamza is offline  Top
Old 09-01-2011, 03:46 PM   #29
Popkins
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by scurlaruntings View Post

Mandible pinching a loaf.
Nonsense like this is really all these shitty threads deserve.
Popkins is offline  Top
Old 09-01-2011, 04:00 PM   #30
scurlaruntings
ESB 2002 Club
East Side VIP

Quote:

Scurlar and his epic PRIDE tattoo.

Remember this, cuntings, whenever you think you're going to post a picture of a dog to try and offend me, I'll post this and remind you of what a terrible decision you made when you actually got branded with the logo of a fighting organization that you had **** all to do with, you feather fisted dweeb. I'm not a dog but you actually DO have one of the shittiest and meaningless tattoos I've ever heard of. Eat a bag of dicks, boy.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] More poo...
scurlaruntings is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum