Old 09-01-2011, 04:59 PM   #47
Stoo
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Prospect Glass Jaw Watch

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMandible View Post
If they get KOed by less-than-spectacular punches or punchers, then yes, it will. Khan barely escaped getting flatlined by Maidana but that doesn't mean his Mandible is cured. He's still a Glass Jawed Joke and he'll be exposed in a future fight, as well.
Well explain to me this opening statement then?

Quote:
Who's mushy mandible gets pushed in next? There's a lot of potentially shattered glass on the horizon and here's my picks.
Even if they get ko'd in the future, that doesnt mean your shit aptitude for finding who's Glass Jaw breaks, and I quote ''Next'' is cured

Maybe I should start a Retirement Checkers Team, and list the fighters I think will retire at any point in the future. Im pretty sure Id get every single one correct
Stoo is offline  Top
Old 09-01-2011, 05:04 PM   #48
MetalMandible
Chinchecker
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoo View Post
Well explain to me this opening statement then?

Even if they get ko'd in the future, that doesnt mean your shit aptitude for finding who's Glass Jaw breaks, and I quote ''Next'' is cured

Maybe I should start a Retirement Checkers Team, and list the fighters I think will retire at any point in the future. Im pretty sure Id get every single one correct
It's not that hard to understand. You can't base Glass Jaw status upon one result whichever way it goes, you have to review their entire body of work AND the circumstantial evidence to make a judgement. These guys are Glass Jawed Jokes. Because they dodged a bullet and didn't have their glass shattered in the last few bouts doesn't mean that it isn't going to happen soon. Be patient, Stoopid.
MetalMandible is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 09-01-2011, 05:06 PM   #49
MetalMandible
Chinchecker
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alien View Post
Good list & tags.
I've got to get you and the rest of the Chincheckers on board with MMA because your expertise in reviewing disgraceul Jaws would be of help here. Not to mention all of the shattered glass would keep you entertained!
Old 09-01-2011, 05:12 PM   #50
Stoo
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
It's not that hard to understand. You can't base Glass Jaw status upon one result, whichever way it goes, you have to review their entire body of work AND the circumstantial evidence to make a judgement. These guys are Glass Jawed Jokes. Because they dodged a bullet and didn't have their glass shattered in the last few bouts doesn't mean that it isn't going to happen soon. Be patient, Stoopid.
Yes I understand you are backtracking now, dont try and paint it as anything different. You've not answered my question, that wasnt hard to understand either.

How does your list of fighters getting ko'd ''next'' relate to anything they do in the future, and will you really take pride in such a vague justification of your original statement, ignoring you are actually 1-3 in the criteria defind by you, in your own thread with the statement
Quote:
Who's mushy mandible gets pushed in next?
Dew dew, these excuses are up there with ''that shot woulda ko'd anybody''

Be honest Mandribble, you suck at Chinchecking
Stoo is offline  Top
Old 09-01-2011, 05:16 PM   #51
MetalMandible
Chinchecker
ESB Addict

Quote:
Yes I understand you are backtracking now, dont try and paint it as anything different. You've not answered my question, that wasnt hard to understand either.

How does your list of fighters getting ko'd ''next'' relate to anything they do in the future, and will you really take pride in such a vague justification of your original statement, ignoring you are actually 1-3 in the criteria defind by you, in your own thread with the statement

Dew dew, these excuses are up there with ''that shot woulda ko'd anybody''
For starters, I'm 1-2 because I didn't pick Rivera/Phillipou, I picked for a bout that didn't happen. Secondly, I explained that just because a suspect Chin survives one bout doesn't mean that the Chin has improved or was any good to begin with and if the guy ends up getting starched a fight or two down the road, then I'm still right, dude has a Glass Jaw. It's not hard to understand, you daft cunt.
Old 09-01-2011, 05:17 PM   #52
Stoo
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

But I was pointing out that you are 1-3 in the fighters you picked to get ko'd next, in the specific fights you chose yourself

You are a disgrace to the Chincheckers. That's irrefutable
Stoo is offline  Top
Old 09-01-2011, 05:20 PM   #53
MetalMandible
Chinchecker
ESB Addict

Quote:
But I was pointing out that you are 1-3 in the fighters you picked to get ko'd next, in the specific fights you chose yourself

That's irrefutable
Oh, so now you're making special and contradictory rules, eh? When I tell you that a guy is Glass Jawed regardless of who KOs him then that's not fair. That's a prediction that anybody could make, right? But when I pick a fight, Rivera/Sakara, and the guy who I picked to bust the glass gets replaced by someone I've never ****ing heard of then it's fair to hold that one against me. You can't have it both ways, you greasy ****ing nonce.
Old 09-01-2011, 05:29 PM   #54
Stoo
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

No need to get up set, Im only pointing out that you got 1 right and 2 wrong, and the one you had right didnt exactly need a ''Team Elite'' member to work out that outcome.

And the you guy who you said ''has a glass jaw but he's also shopworn'' made it to the end of the fight, but I guess we cant count that

And the Brit ate more than enough shots to prove his chin, or are you part of the ''those shots wouldnt a ko'd anybody'' crowd

And that your formula was woefully inadequate, and you may want to rethink it before you, and I quote ''bank on it'' next time

Now if you want to shoot the messenger with vulgar insults then I shall leave this thread gladly and spare you some PRIDE.

Hope you can come to terms that you are 1-3 though, there's nothing worse than a Glass Gimmick Denier who isnt even good at it

Good night Metal Mandribble, hopefully with a bit of time to reflect you can learn to take it on the chin
Stoo is offline  Top
Old 09-01-2011, 06:53 PM   #55
rusty nails
Tszyu for PM!!
ESB Addict

this glass jaw shit is the ****ing cancer of this forum..
rusty nails is offline  Top
Old 09-01-2011, 08:19 PM   #56
Ne5ville14
Rationalist by default...
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusty nails View Post
this glass jaw shit is the ****ing cancer of this forum..

More like aids.

Cancer it's not really your fault from time to time.

aids is deserved 99.99% of the time !
Ne5ville14 is offline  Top
Old 09-02-2011, 07:28 PM   #57
MetalMandible
Chinchecker
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ne5ville14 View Post
More like aids.

Cancer it's not really your fault from time to time.

aids is deserved 99.99% of the time !
So, you're saying that this forum deserved Chinchecking like most AIDS patients "deserved" that? I agree! By being a cesspit full of deniers, fanboys, and nuthuggers who refuse to critique fighter in a nonbiased manner, you all DID deserve, and might I add, NEED Chinchecking to come along and pull you out of the depths of ignorance!
Old 09-04-2011, 04:46 PM   #58
Ne5ville14
Rationalist by default...
ESB Addict

Quote:
So, you're saying that this forum deserved Chinchecking like most AIDS patients "deserved" that? I agree! By being a cesspit full of deniers, fanboys, and nuthuggers who refuse to critique fighter in a nonbiased manner, you all DID deserve, and might I add, NEED Chinchecking to come along and pull you out of the depths of ignorance!

Hahaha, what a ****in retard.

Nah your are like AIDS because it's incurable. We can't do shit about ****tard like yourself or any of cunt that call himself a chinchecker.
Ne5ville14 is offline  Top
Old 09-18-2011, 10:57 AM   #59
MetalMandible
Chinchecker
ESB Addict

Quote:
01. Dominick Cruz- His style says it all. The guy does everything he can to avoid getting hit and when Faber managed to land flush he fell both times. He's talented and athletically gifted which may make him one of the few China Chinned fighters to sit at the top for awhile but make no mistake about it, he's harboring glass in that Mandible.

02. Edson Barboza- Ross Pearson is feather fisted and yet was able to put Barboza on the back foot every time he came forward and landed. When someone with more substantial power lands, this Jaw is getting busted.

03. Jake Shields- Hendo nearly shattered that disgraceful Chin until he gassed and GSP put forth no effort into doing so though it was there for the taking. Shields has no Chin and I think Ellenberger might expose it.

04. Brian Stann- He has no Chin and even Sonnen's pitty-patty GnP might expose it.

05. Evan Dunham- Blue-chip prospect for both his fighting talent AND his despicable Glass Jaw.

06. Michael Bisping- People will make the excuse that "that punch woulda KOed anybody" for his fight with Hendo and for once that vile phrase might be correct. However, he gets nailed with a right hand in most all of his fights and he's always hurt regardless of the quality of the punch or puncher. He will be exposed when the UFC decides to stop hyping him for the UK sheeple who gargle the balls of anyone from their island that's halfway successful.

07. Phil Davis- His safety-first style and seeming panic whenever he's struck leads me to believe he's hiding some china in that Chin. It could be that he's utter trash standing but I get the feeling that this guy has no Chin. None.

08. Chad Mendes- Feather fisted Yahya landed on him a few times and stopped him in his tracks, so I imagine when a legitimate puncher connects he'll be doing the curly toes.

09. Erick Silva- From what I've seen in his early fights from Brazil, this kid has all the talent and none of the Mandibular Fortitude.

10. Jonathan Brookins- This guy has no Chin AND no defense. He's an accident waiting to happen.

After all of you deny that Shields is a Glass Jawed Joke he goes out and gets starched in under a minute. What a joke! He has no Chin. None.

Brookins escaped the axe last night but his Fragile Glass Mandible was as evident as ever. He'll be finished by someone less worried about the takedown and more willing to engage beyond potshotting.
Old 09-18-2011, 11:07 AM   #60
Stoo
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

So what are you now, 2-6? You are a genius
Stoo is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum