Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 09-04-2011, 02:33 AM   #1
BumOfTheMonth
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500
Default Adamek should already make a reservation in hospital for next saturday

Adamek is seriously overrated at HW.

Okay he found a way to win by majority decision against the sloppy seconds of Vitali Klitschko, I will give him that. Arreola got his soul beat out of him 6 months before by Klitschko .

Estrada gave Adamek a run for his money and landed the much more meaningful shots. Rounds 6-12 was all Estrada and he had 18 pro fights at that time. Should have been a Draw.

Yes he ran and looked okay against 39 year-old Michael Grant. Wow big deal. And still got rocked.

Then 2 bums in a row. 37 year-old Vaddalone and 38 year-old McBride. Im speechless if this should be Klitschko preparation. This is almost worse than Haye.

Adamek does not know what is coming for him.
Klitschko will abuse Adamek in his homecountry. Beatdown.

He will either run for his life for 12 rounds and lose every round a la Haye or get brutally stopped early on. 2 Options.
BumOfTheMonth is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 09-04-2011, 03:27 AM   #2
anut
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Adamek should already make a reservation in hospital for next saturday

i hope he doesnt go to hospital/ but he will get his ass handed to him YES
anut is offline  Top
Old 09-04-2011, 03:30 AM   #3
DLSC
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 853
Default Re: Adamek should already make a reservation in hospital for next saturday

This will be brutal, for Adamek.
DLSC is offline  Top
Old 09-04-2011, 04:39 AM   #4
make_the_weight
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Him fighting areola alone makes his HW resume better than Haye's
make_the_weight is offline  Top
Old 09-04-2011, 04:41 AM   #5
Exactabox
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 375

Hopefully then can set up the room like one from the 1930's cause homeboy is a throwback
Exactabox is offline  Top
Old 09-04-2011, 04:53 AM   #6
chitownfightfan
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 102

I'd hate for Adamek to be seriously hurt, but the longer this fight goes, the worse the MRIs and CT's are gonna look. Perhaps he may follow Mesi's bad luck route if he is to try to withstand too much of that R hand.

I'm hoping for a good clean R hand around the fifth, since that's when Vitali starts sitting on his punches vs nonthreats like Sos, Adamek, KevJ etc.

Usually he starts harder vs bigger guys like lewis, Kirk J, and lately, Briggs, but smaller fighters, less apt to hurt him badly, usually don't get the Iron Fists until his old bones begin to loosen up.

Anyways.....I do hope Tomasz looks good early, but I hope he gets caught clean, once, then falls naturally to the canvas. Gets up with the heart of a lion, then is promptly put back down forcing the ref to step in without Tomasz sustaing any long term damage, except for perhaps a MILD concussion.
chitownfightfan is online now  Top
Old 09-04-2011, 05:01 AM   #7
Panthere
Journeyman

vCash: 75

Quote:
Adamek does not know what is coming for him.
The same shit heard Ali before fight with Liston, also Braddock before fight with Max Bear. Liston and Bear were "too strong" for Braddock and Ali according to experts...
But this is what makes you a true warrior and true champion. Win a fight when everybody make you a loser just before fight. Adamek is true warrior and true champion.
Panthere is offline  Top
Old 09-04-2011, 05:26 AM   #8
Robney
ᴻᴼ ᴸᴼᴻᴳᴲᴿ ᴲ۷ᴵᴸ
East Side VIP

vCash: 3208

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panthere View Post
The same shit heard Ali before fight with Liston, also Braddock before fight with Max Bear. Liston and Bear were "too strong" for Braddock and Ali according to experts...
But this is what makes you a true warrior and true champion. Win a fight when everybody make you a loser just before fight. Adamek is true warrior and true champion.
There's always a possibility for a huge underdog to win, but you can't compare Adamek with Ali and Braddock was a once in a lifetime upset much like Douglas vs Tyson.

Problem with Adamek in this fight is the "Scotty effect", and that's all wrong fighting any of the Klit brothers.
Robney is online now  Top
Old 09-04-2011, 06:02 AM   #9
Ukansodoff
Only slightly camp
ESB Senior Member

Yep fair play to him for taking on the best in the biggest division and all that, i love a fighter with a warriors pride and spirit.

But the man is guna get ****ed up if Vitali wants to be particulary malicious. I see no possible outcome of this fight that ends in anytihng other than a win for the champion. No ifs no buts, nothing.

It feels rude to say Adamek is out of his depth, he has proved his worth as a boxer and done as much as a stint at heavy as other ex Cruisers but cuz i dont know how i want to term it im guna say against Vitali Klitchko he is out of his depth.
Ukansodoff is offline  Top
Old 09-04-2011, 07:08 AM   #10
lzolnier
Champion
East Side Guru

Bookmarked this thread for some serious crow eat´n. Why people set themselves up with such infantile threads, I´ll never know.

Adamek is a perennial underdog who never looks quite good on paper yet always manages to rise to the occasion. Adamek is not a clueless statue like Briggs nor a physically ill prepared fighter like Solis. What have those two, or any of Vitali´s recent opponents, done to prepare themselves for him? Who have they defeated? I think you´ll find comparisons favorable for Adamek especially considering his short tenure at this weight.

Adamek has the intangibles to make this fight at least competitive. It´s kind of like Hopkins, you always see him losing in big fights yet the geezer manages to pull it out because of what he has going on upstairs. People think size and a big punch is all that matters. Hopkins and Adamek are prime examples of how wrong this viewpoint is.

So, save your insincere pity for one of Vitali´s bums - he´s fought plenty - because Adamek is not one of them.

Last edited by lzolnier; 09-04-2011 at 07:19 AM.
lzolnier is offline  Top
Old 09-04-2011, 10:00 AM   #11
Gentoo
#1 PIZZA BAKER
ESB Jr Member

Vitali is about to regain custody of his son in a few days...
Gentoo is offline  Top
Old 09-04-2011, 10:39 AM   #12
BoxingFan2010
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 2217

Quote:
Originally Posted by lzolnier View Post
Bookmarked this thread for some serious crow eat´n. Why people set themselves up with such infantile threads, I´ll never know.

Adamek is a perennial underdog who never looks quite good on paper yet always manages to rise to the occasion. Adamek is not a clueless statue like Briggs nor a physically ill prepared fighter like Solis. What have those two, or any of Vitali´s recent opponents, done to prepare themselves for him? Who have they defeated? I think you´ll find comparisons favorable for Adamek especially considering his short tenure at this weight.

Adamek has the intangibles to make this fight at least competitive. It´s kind of like Hopkins, you always see him losing in big fights yet the geezer manages to pull it out because of what he has going on upstairs. People think size and a big punch is all that matters. Hopkins and Adamek are prime examples of how wrong this viewpoint is.

So, save your insincere pity for one of Vitali´s bums - he´s fought plenty - because Adamek is not one of them.
Vitali wins easy. That leaves you crying after the fight.
BoxingFan2010 is offline  Top
Old 09-04-2011, 10:47 AM   #13
Vidic
Rest in Peace Manny
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by make_the_weight View Post
Him fighting areola alone makes his HW resume better than Haye's
So your saying

Arreola > Wlad?

Vidic is offline  Top
Old 09-04-2011, 10:50 AM   #14
Kojiro
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Man, I love Adamek, he's proven me wrong before but there's no way he's winning this.
Kojiro is offline  Top
Old 09-04-2011, 11:03 AM   #15
Back Hand Slap
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Adamek deserves his shot no doubt and I wish him all the best. He will have his moments early but will ultimately be dominated and stopped.
Back Hand Slap is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum