Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-09-2011, 10:06 PM   #3421
maco_187
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,701
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Official 2011 Aussie NRL Thread

defence is gone because we dont have the sting of smith/ costigan / saffy who would of made a big difference but we lost that game after 30 mins when we went back in our shell, gaz was making utai look second rate and we didnt even go there in the second half i dont understand... good on the tigers they were the better team but ****ed if id ever see the benji try called a try if it wasnt benji that done it, that was a joke
maco_187 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-09-2011, 10:37 PM   #3422
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: "Just fucken jabbem heaps Choc!"
Posts: 8,236
vCash: 1325
Default Re: Official 2011 Aussie NRL Thread

LOL @ $teeler$
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 11:13 PM   #3423
Dr Gonzo
Yo! Molesta La Breastas!
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: West Chester, PA
Posts: 5,966
vCash: 75
Default Re: Official 2011 Aussie NRL Thread

Utai and Lote really are the weak link of the Tigers IMO. Would much prefer to have Mitch Brown, Blake Ayshford in the centres and Beau Ryan and Lote on the wings until Chrissy comes back.

Rob Lui had a cracking game last night, and Liam Fulton is a defensive master of late. He is a brilliant back rower. Galloway made some awesome metres. And Benji is just Benji, a superstar and the best player in the world by a long shot
Dr Gonzo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 11:24 PM   #3424
pecks
*****
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 6,753
vCash: 1908
Default Re: Official 2011 Aussie NRL Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by maco_187 View Post
defence is gone because we dont have the sting of smith/ costigan / saffy who would of made a big difference but we lost that game after 30 mins when we went back in our shell, gaz was making utai look second rate and we didnt even go there in the second half i dont understand... good on the tigers they were the better team but ****ed if id ever see the benji try called a try if it wasnt benji that done it, that was a joke
Your defense is fine, IMO it's all about attitude with the dragons.
You guys were flying high up until mid season. You were unbackable favorites to win the minor premiership, so much that bookies were even prematurely paying out on bets lol.

Bennett has been slipped another mill from tinkle toes to start uncoaching you
pecks is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 12:05 AM   #3425
stiflers mum
Gartlett nuthugger #1
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Kali Meehan would KO David Haye lol
Posts: 9,698
vCash: 500
Default Re: Official 2011 Aussie NRL Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by pecks View Post
Your defense is fine, IMO it's all about attitude with the dragons.
You guys were flying high up until mid season. You were unbackable favorites to win the minor premiership, so much that bookies were even prematurely paying out on bets lol.

Bennett has been slipped another mill from tinkle toes to start uncoaching you
Can't believe im cheering for 2 of Manly,Broncos,Storm to win this weekend.
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 12:12 AM   #3426
Dr Gonzo
Yo! Molesta La Breastas!
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: West Chester, PA
Posts: 5,966
vCash: 75
Default Re: Official 2011 Aussie NRL Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by maco_187 View Post
defence is gone because we dont have the sting of smith/ costigan / saffy who would of made a big difference but we lost that game after 30 mins when we went back in our shell, gaz was making utai look second rate and we didnt even go there in the second half i dont understand... good on the tigers they were the better team but ****ed if id ever see the benji try called a try if it wasnt benji that done it, that was a joke
the benji try was fair, came off his foot
Dr Gonzo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 12:25 AM   #3427
abe01
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 353
vCash: 415
Default Re: Official 2011 Aussie NRL Thread

benji try was bullshit,but tigers were the better team.tigers supporters were a lot more vocal than the mighty army last nite to
abe01 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 12:32 AM   #3428
BoppaZoo
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Australia
Posts: 4,336
vCash: 1132
Default Re: Official 2011 Aussie NRL Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by abe01 View Post
benji try was bullshit,but tigers were the better team.tigers supporters were a lot more vocal than the mighty army last nite to
That ball came off his boot.

Congrats Gonzo great to see you knock those scum bag Dragons out.

Now for Storm to beat Knights and
Cowboys to flog Manly and my weekend is complete......
BoppaZoo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 01:22 AM   #3429
stiflers mum
Gartlett nuthugger #1
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Kali Meehan would KO David Haye lol
Posts: 9,698
vCash: 500
Default Re: Official 2011 Aussie NRL Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoppaZoo View Post
That ball came off his boot.

Congrats Gonzo great to see you knock those scum bag Dragons out.

Now for Storm to beat Knights and
Cowboys to flog Manly and my weekend is complete......
Were not out yet. If 2 out of Manly,Broncos and salary cap cheating scum Storm win we are still in it.
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 05:50 AM   #3430
pecks
*****
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 6,753
vCash: 1908
Default Re: Official 2011 Aussie NRL Thread

Anyone watching the rugby?
Been some good rugby being played. Namibia and Japan both put in a great performance, and both games were entertaining to watch.
Scots just scraped home against Romania.
pecks is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 07:32 AM   #3431
perfect jet
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 3,443
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Official 2011 Aussie NRL Thread

Few thoughts....

Saints have been a 40 min team for 5 weeks now. Our forwards are getting beat up and run out of gas. They are trying hard, its not attitude.

Watching 3 semi final games so far and one noticeable thing has stood out imo....i.e these games arent much different to club games. The gap between club football and semi final footy has closed greatly.
perfect jet is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 08:28 AM   #3432
TheDuke
Let me marry Boxed Ears
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Your girlfriend's handbag
Posts: 0
vCash: 75
Default Re: Official 2011 Aussie NRL Thread

do i understand these finals correctly = if Melbourne win tomorrow we will be getting replays of the Warriors-Broncos and Saints-Tigers next week?
TheDuke is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 08:33 AM   #3433
T.C.W
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Queensland Australia
Posts: 4,057
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Official 2011 Aussie NRL Thread

man they need to fix up this finals rubbish
T.C.W is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 08:53 AM   #3434
liger05
puroresu fan 4 life!!
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: London, UK
Posts: 2,039
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Official 2011 Aussie NRL Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by pecks View Post
Anyone watching the rugby?
Been some good rugby being played. Namibia and Japan both put in a great performance, and both games were entertaining to watch.
Scots just scraped home against Romania.
Saw the England v Argentina game and was reminded once again why I tend to only watch the All Blacks.

What a horrid horrid game. Non stop penalties and the game being stopped. England trying to kick goals from 40 yards out instead of trying to score tries.

It may of been close but it wasnt great to watch!!
liger05 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 09:12 AM   #3435
pecks
*****
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 6,753
vCash: 1908
Default Re: Official 2011 Aussie NRL Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by liger05 View Post
Saw the England v Argentina game and was reminded once again why I tend to only watch the All Blacks.

What a horrid horrid game. Non stop penalties and the game being stopped. England trying to kick goals from 40 yards out instead of trying to score tries.

It may of been close but it wasnt great to watch!!
Yeah that one was a bit of a Stinker. Argues died out big time in the end, and wilkinsons off boot prevented it from being a coastly win for England.

The all blacks are good to watch but at this stage of the tournament they'll blow everyone away. I quite enjoy watching the minnows play. They show a lot of heart.
pecks is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:33 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013