Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 09-10-2011, 08:16 AM   #76
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 346
Default Re: Green urges Tarver to make a decision

I dont know why the Green lovers are making up lies , the same ones who spruked that Danny made atleast 1 million dollars profit on the Tarver fight are now crying that he wont make much money paying Tarver to fight him in AUS a second time, 1 million dollars profit is not bad for a fight thats not even a real world title fight. If the pressure of the promos got to him and its a legit story then we can expect NO MORE Danny Green promos he fights in and he will only fight on someone elses card, i dont think this will happen and i smell more bullsht from Danny BooShay Green!
TCboxa is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 09-10-2011, 09:47 PM   #77
Lead Right
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000

look I am not trying to defend Green.

What you said is right.

So if Green only gives the option of rematch in USA then he covers face in wanting to fight Tarver again -but only on those terms - and can then look at other options.
Quote:
Originally Posted by perfect jet View Post
So you want tarver to promote a fight that doesnt sell in the usa and no network wants just so danny can get oz ppv?

Explain how that can happen. Guess what? It cant. Shaw knows it and has said as much. Tarver too.

What part of the usa is not an option dont you understand?
Lead Right is offline  Top
Old 09-10-2011, 09:50 PM   #78
Lead Right
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000

pressure of this promo because he paid tarver a large fee. taver was no where near as known as a RJJ, in fact probably not much more than say Paul Briggs in aus in terms of PPV and gate. So this put pressure on DG to do everything he could to sell the fight...
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
I dont know why the Green lovers are making up lies , the same ones who spruked that Danny made atleast 1 million dollars profit on the Tarver fight are now crying that he wont make much money paying Tarver to fight him in AUS a second time, 1 million dollars profit is not bad for a fight thats not even a real world title fight. If the pressure of the promos got to him and its a legit story then we can expect NO MORE Danny Green promos he fights in and he will only fight on someone elses card, i dont think this will happen and i smell more bullsht from Danny BooShay Green!
Lead Right is offline  Top
Old 09-10-2011, 10:14 PM   #79
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 346

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lead Right View Post
pressure of this promo because he paid tarver a large fee. taver was no where near as known as a RJJ, in fact probably not much more than say Paul Briggs in aus in terms of PPV and gate. So this put pressure on DG to do everything he could to sell the fight...
Roy Jones was also paid twice as much as what Tarver was paid. He didnt seem like he was under any pressure from the RJJ fight and it was the most amount of money he has EVER paid out for an opponent. Dannys lack of selling the fight has more so to do with choice of opponents in the past and the public being fed up with it that they no longer buy into his horse sht fake world title circus show. He wont fight ANY of the current elite CWs in the world that hold the three main titles and more and more people are awake to this, he has made his own bed now he has to sleep in it or get the fck off his azz and go find a real job, one that doesnt involving conning the AUS public into thinking he is a real world champion CW and that all the other CWs in the world are scared to fight him because of his AWSOME punching powa!

Danny Booshay is a product of his own greed! one which will evidently destroy him in the long run and his quest for boxing legacy, the only legacy this karnts going to have is for giving a Mugg an even break!
TCboxa is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum