Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum

Old 09-17-2011, 07:13 PM   #91
Ai-edy2007
STOCKTON 209 MOTHER****ER
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: Tired of lay and pray guidas and gsps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMandible View Post
You know you're a loser and a message board pariah when you're forced to look to Beekeeper for some sort of validation. YOU are delusional. YOU are a ***** that knows nothing of fisticuffs. YOU are the douche whose only respite from being completely shunned is to ride Beekeeper's ****. Off yourself, loser.
your posts are like your avatar, old, senile, ugly and pathetic.
Ai-edy2007 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 09-18-2011, 06:56 AM   #92
Dantes
ESB Magnate
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ai-edy2007 View Post
your posts are like your avatar, old, senile, ugly and pathetic.

Duuuuhhhhh... good comeback deadshit.
Dantes is offline  Top
Old 09-18-2011, 10:56 PM   #93
1HitterQuitter
RUTHLESS BY LAW
ESB Senior Member

Guidas is the most exciting fighter in the ufc next to Silva
1HitterQuitter is offline  Top
Old 09-18-2011, 11:06 PM   #94
PIRA
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ne5ville14 View Post
Fanboy checked
Denier checked
I'm better then you checked
You know nothing checked
Prediction league record suck checked
Irrefutable evidence checked
Ground game is gay checked

Did I missed something ?

Nice trolling dude but so unimaginative, each and every one of your post is a pale copy of every chinchecking retard on this forum. If at least you were orignal, special...but no, 100% sheep !

Nice summation! Any cunt that refers to himself in the third person is instantly recognisable as a ***** internet attention whore. Only marginally exceeded in fagness by those that come after and cheerlead.

Last edited by PIRA; 09-18-2011 at 11:57 PM.
PIRA is offline  Top
Old 09-18-2011, 11:34 PM   #95
Hookercut
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1HitterQuitter View Post
Guidas is the most exciting fighter in the ufc next to Silva
Leites and Maia disagree with you.
Hookercut is offline  Top
Old 09-19-2011, 01:28 AM   #96
1HitterQuitter
RUTHLESS BY LAW
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookercut View Post
Leites and Maia disagree with you.

1HitterQuitter is offline  Top
Old 09-19-2011, 02:10 AM   #97
Ai-edy2007
STOCKTON 209 MOTHER****ER
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantes View Post
Duuuuhhhhh... good comeback deadshit.
eat a dick bro
Ai-edy2007 is offline  Top
Old 09-19-2011, 03:10 AM   #98
MetalMandible
Chinchecker
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by PIRA View Post

Nice summation! Any cunt that refers to himself in the third person is instantly recognisable as a ***** internet attention whore. Only marginally exceeded in fagness by those that come after and cheerlead.
What a ****ing retard. You obviously don't know what "third person" means because I've never done that before, ever. If I was speaking in the third person I would make comments like "MetalMandible owned you", and you can't find one time that I've done that. You're just pissed because you've been owned almost as many times as this illiterate ****head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ai-edy2007 View Post
eat a dick bro
Get something original, Alf Stewart.
MetalMandible is offline  Top
Old 09-19-2011, 03:23 AM   #99
PIRA
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Nice to see you think I was referring to you Masturbator.

The only owning you could do, you staph ridden, pea heart, shrivelled balls mutha****a, is yourself.

Go and roll with your couch you coward cunt.
PIRA is offline  Top
Old 09-19-2011, 03:31 AM   #100
MetalMandible
Chinchecker
ESB Addict

Quote:
Nice to see you think I was referring to you Masturbator.

The only owning you could do, you staph ridden, pea heart, sparrow balled mutha****a, is yourself.

Go and roll with your couch cunt.
You quoted a post by a guy who was talking about me, it's quite clear who you were talking about, you thick ****stick. By the way, standing in front of an attack helicopter doesn't make you look hard, it makes you look like a backwoods retard who obviously thinks that going to an airshow is the epitome of an exotic vacation.
Old 09-19-2011, 03:34 AM   #101
PIRA
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Good try ****head but not an air show.

Of course you would never have been in service because your a weak hearted fag who cannot even train. Now **** off and go put some ointment on your leprosy you glass balled fraud!
PIRA is offline  Top
Old 09-19-2011, 03:40 AM   #102
MetalMandible
Chinchecker
ESB Addict

Quote:

Good try ****head but not an air show.

Of course you would never have been in service becuase your a weak hearted fag who cannot even train. Now **** off and go put some ointment on your sores you glass chinned fraud!
Actually, I did train for six years of my life and I think I've demonstrated a bit of evidence of that in every conversation about technique and gameplanning I've had here, but no, I certainly haven't been "in service" because I'm too smart to sign my life away for a greedy imperialistic government that would have me give it up to make oil money and die in the name of democritizing nations that haven't figured out running water yet. If you were "in service", I hope that it was as a grease monkey, line infantryman, or a EOD fall guy, err technician, because I seriously doubt you'd be worth a shit at anything other than serving as cannon fodder.

I like the edit you made, as well. "leprosy" and "glass balled" certainly have a more intense ring to them.....you ****ing dummy!
Old 09-19-2011, 03:47 AM   #103
PIRA
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Wriiten like a true left wing fag. Good to see what you think of servicemen - takes a real fag to speak of servicemen in this manner.

Trained for six years in MMA my arse - you would have had you arms inserted into your anus at any decent club the way you bitch on. See your type at any sporting event - mouthy, flabby cunt sitting on the sidelines.

The glass balled edit was especially for you - fitting I would say to someone who seems to have lost their **** and two balls.
PIRA is offline  Top
Old 09-19-2011, 03:57 AM   #104
MetalMandible
Chinchecker
ESB Addict

Quote:
Wriiten like a true left wing fag. Good to see what you think of servicemen - takes a real fag to speak of servicemen in this manner.

Trained for six years in MMA my arse - you would have had you arms inserted into your anus at any decent club the way you bitch on. See your type at any sporting event - mouthy, flabby cunt sitting on the sidelines.

The glass balled was especially for you - those that live in glass houses and all that.
Oh, because I say negative things about people who choose to get punched in the face for a living, I couldn't possibly have trained? You really are a dumb ****. I'm cynical, I call shots as I see them, and I don't respect anyone for getting punched in the face or shot at for a living because, frankly, that's not an intelligent way to do so. I pay money to watch two alpha males slug one another in the face because it's entertaining but you're fooling yourself if you think that it's a noble profession above being scrutinized. Bottomline is, I did train for six years, Muay Thai and not MMA, and I still feel and speak the way I do. **** off if you don't like it.

Secondly, yes, I am somewhat left wing. Really though, I'm more centric on economical issues, far right on personal liberties, and far left on foreign policy. And no, I don't think it takes a "fag" to criticize members of the armed services, I think that it's reality and a necessary buffer against facism. It only takes a popular majority of people like you to create a Schutzstaffel and Gestapo, and the only reason I'd have to thank a serviceman is for being outright stupid enough to join the military for "benefits" ergo saving me from being drafted. If more people were of my ilk, I'd certainly be standing in a line at Parris Island or Jackson waiting to get my 0311 or 11B MOS and catch a bullet or IED in a third world shithole that isn't worth someone of my caliber.
Old 09-19-2011, 04:19 AM   #105
Beekeeper
Bedtime Story, Aoki Style
ESB Addict

vCash: 277

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMandible View Post
Oh, because I say negative things about people who choose to get punched in the face for a living, I couldn't possibly have trained? You really are a dumb ****. I'm cynical, I call shots as I see them, and I don't respect anyone for getting punched in the face or shot at for a living because, frankly, that's not an intelligent way to do so. I pay money to watch two alpha males slug one another in the face because it's entertaining but you're fooling yourself if you think that it's a noble profession above being scrutinized. Bottomline is, I did train for six years, Muay Thai and not MMA, and I still feel and speak the way I do. **** off if you don't like it.

Secondly, yes, I am somewhat left wing. Really though, I'm more centric on economical issues, far right on personal liberties, and far left on foreign policy. And no, I don't think it takes a "fag" to criticize members of the armed services, I think that it's reality and a necessary buffer against facism. It only takes a popular majority of people like you to create a Schutzstaffel and Gestapo, and the only reason I'd have to thank a serviceman is for being outright stupid enough to join the military for "benefits" ergo saving me from being drafted. If more people were of my ilk, I'd certainly be standing in a line at Parris Island or Jackson waiting to get my 0311 or 11B MOS and catch a bullet or IED in a third world shithole that isn't worth someone of my caliber.

you really don't understand the point of being left-wing
Beekeeper is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum