Boxing News 24 Forum
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Classic Boxing Forum

Old 09-29-2011, 08:21 AM   #31
burt bienstock
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 500
Default Re: I died in same hospital,15 monthe earlier ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankenfrank View Post
I couldn't find even 1 worthy fighter that Greb managed 2 stop despite of all the length of his career and his dirty way of fighting .
Harry Greb,for your information was a swarmer, throwing clusters of punches from every direction all the time. He never set himself up to ko opponents,usually fighting bigger and stronger men.His game was to hit and not be hit and NO ONE did his thing any better. Greb still stopped 48 opponents.What the hell does knockouts have to do with greatness. Than Young Otto would have been an all-time great fighter,along with Billy Arnold, Billy Foxx, Bob Satterfield...Let's get real !
As far as Harry Greb being a "dirty fighter ". Nonsense - Greb was reputed to have taken THREE showers a day ! So there....
burt bienstock is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 09-29-2011, 08:29 AM   #32
frankenfrank
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 2930
Default Re: I died in same hospital,15 monthe earlier ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by burt bienstock View Post
Harry Greb,for your information was a swarmer, throwing clusters of punches from every direction all the time. He never set himself up to ko opponents,usually fighting bigger and stronger men.His game was to hit and not be hit and NO ONE did his thing any better. Greb still stopped 48 opponents.What the hell does knockouts have to do with greatness. Than Young Otto would have been an all-time great fighter,along with Billy Arnold, Billy Foxx, Bob Satterfield...Let's get real !
As far as Harry Greb being a "dirty fighter ". Nonsense - Greb was reputed to have taken THREE showers a day ! So there....
The last sentence is really on the same level of the rest of your post in terms of replying to my post .
frankenfrank is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Classic Boxing Forum