Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Boxing Training/Amateur Boxing


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-26-2011, 02:34 PM   #16
KavIsABoss
Legend
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 95
vCash: 500
Default Re: Chin/Jaw Strength

Chew my wood.
KavIsABoss is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-27-2011, 02:30 PM   #17
JDotKris
Journeyman
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Illest Part of the Western Hemisphere
Posts: 86
vCash: 500
Default Re: Chin/Jaw Strength

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windigo View Post
Really I know plenty of power lifters who have to wear mouth guards because their jaw muscles have gotten so strong over years of training that they will crack their teeth if they don't wear one. I think that just because it something boxers don’t train doesn’t mean it isn't something that you cant train.
yeah its called steriods and/or HGH
JDotKris is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 02:41 PM   #18
viru§™
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 4,100
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Chin/Jaw Strength

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDotKris View Post
yeah its called steriods and/or HGH
It's called hard work and intensity.

You shouldn't throw around accusations when you're clueless. Not all power lifters take vitamin S.
viru§™ is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 02:10 PM   #19
JDotKris
Journeyman
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Illest Part of the Western Hemisphere
Posts: 86
vCash: 500
Default Re: Chin/Jaw Strength

Quote:
Originally Posted by viru§™ View Post
It's called hard work and intensity.

You shouldn't throw around accusations when you're clueless. Not all power lifters take vitamin S.
im clueless? i have friends that compete in bodybuilding and powerlifting and they ALL (my friends and the people they know in the sport) take or have taken steroids at one point or another, everyone thats invovled in the sport knows this, its one of those unspoken truths, i think you need to get a clue my friend
JDotKris is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 02:58 PM   #20
viru§™
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 4,100
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Chin/Jaw Strength

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDotKris View Post
im clueless? i have friends that compete in bodybuilding and powerlifting and they ALL (my friends and the people they know in the sport) take or have taken steroids at one point or another, everyone thats invovled in the sport knows this, its one of those unspoken truths, i think you need to get a clue my friend
I'm saying not everybody involved in body building and powerlifting has taken steroids. Just because you have a few friends and know a few guys that have taken or are on the stuff doesn't mean EVERYBODY is, you're clueless if you say they all are.
viru§™ is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 10:41 PM   #21
BladeJrs
N/A
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 203
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Chin/Jaw Strength

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windigo View Post
Really I know plenty of power lifters who have to wear mouth guards because their jaw muscles have gotten so strong over years of training that they will crack their teeth if they don't wear one. I think that just because it something boxers don’t train doesn’t mean it isn't something that you cant train.

Just because someone has a strong bite doesn't mean they've increased their ability to take a punch.
BladeJrs is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 11:10 PM   #22
The Spider
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Default Re: Chin/Jaw Strength

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonLPC View Post
Chew on tires.
A far more scientific method than chewing on tyres is this. Watch the instruction video carefully and take notes as necessary >

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHrhmpKSLVg[/ame]

Chinchecker take note.
 Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Boxing Training/Amateur Boxing

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:46 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013