Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 10-06-2011, 08:12 PM   #16
chitownfightfan
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 600
Default Re: I have always supported the Klitschkos. But what Wlad is doing is a disgrace

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPeterson View Post
where did you see the fight? did you see mormecks "wins" over fres and "tiggy" i doubt they were wins at all. wlad should fight Mike Perez in Ireland if he feels like stamping his passport and crossing Ireland off his fruity bucket list
Yeah, I watched and rewatched my boy Fast Fres get taken to ****ing school. Tiggy fought better, but Mormeck hit harder, defended better, took the punches better, and got the W.

Mike Perez?

Yeah, he's such a great challenge Another DelBoy if you ask me. Let's see him take Seth Mitchell or David Rodriguez up on their offers and maybe I coinsider him a legit challenger.
chitownfightfan is offline  Top
Old 10-06-2011, 08:13 PM   #17
MrPeterson
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: I have always supported the Klitschkos. But what Wlad is doing is a disgrace

he's a better challenge than jean
MrPeterson is offline  Top
Old 10-06-2011, 08:16 PM   #18
TerryESB
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 135

The ****! I am offended. Huh a wtf

Mormeck is a really good opponent. Was it a disgrace when David Haye defeated Mormeck for the Undisputed Cruiserweight title? No it wasnt
TerryESB is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-06-2011, 08:23 PM   #19
CHEF
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 2426

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudyard View Post
I'm not the biggest Wlad fan but who the hell is he suppose to fight??? given that the HW division at its worst IMO...there really isnt any good talent for him to fight...Whats wrong with taking a stay busy fight??? Some of you guys just like to bitch about absolutely nothing.
CHEF is offline  Top
Old 10-06-2011, 08:30 PM   #20
CHEF
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 2426

Quote:
Cristobal would never turn down a fight with the Klitschko's, after Cristobal destroys Big Zo in Mexico and maybe 1 more fight then I think he will meet Wladimir in the ring
really?
your wrong because he did. CA said NO to december.... CA has said "spring of 2012 at the earliest"
CHEF is offline  Top
Old 10-06-2011, 08:36 PM   #21
BoxingDomain
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 700

Quote:
Cristobal would never turn down a fight with the Klitschko's, after Cristobal destroys Big Zo in Mexico and maybe 1 more fight then I think he will meet Wladimir in the ring
Well Arreola DID TURN DOWN the fight.

Wladimir can only fight those willing to fight him....it's not Wladimir's fault, and it's really as simple as that.
BoxingDomain is offline  Top
Old 10-09-2011, 04:12 AM   #22
eagleskins
Contender
ESB Senior Member

No one wants to see the fat f mexican get killed again. I don't like this fight, but I don't want Arreloa either.
eagleskins is offline  Top
Old 10-09-2011, 04:25 AM   #23
KO KIDD
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 835

Ludwig and Chitown on page 1 say it perfectly

A whose left

B whose left that is worth money

C Mormeck is 3-0 and beat Oquendo and Ibragimov

D Wlad is gonna have mandatories soon one of which he already beat and arent gonna make him much cash

E he beat an entire generation and like Holmes is waiting for the next one

guys like Boystov Helenius Fury so on so forth just are not ready yet
KO KIDD is offline  Top
Old 10-09-2011, 04:33 AM   #24
skier47
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000

Nobody beats Wlad now. He is in his absolute prime and can outbox any man from distance. He has two-fisted power and doesn't really need to use those advantages but SUDDENLY will unleash a powershot that messes up his already confused and battered opponent. No serious poster thinks there is any fighter who could contend with Wlad except his big brother. No civilized human would want two brothers to fight against their mother's wishes. Some things are sacred and transcend money.
skier47 is offline  Top
Old 10-09-2011, 04:45 AM   #25
MasterStyle
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 300

Do you really think that considering weak era of HW, last 10 opponents were disgrace?they were the best.
MasterStyle is offline  Top
Old 10-09-2011, 05:03 AM   #26
Squire
Never Truly Lost
ESB Addict

vCash: 7213

Wlad was out of the ring for quite a while before the Haye fight. He need to fight somebody and, as is constantly being pointed out, everyone else is not interested.

Not that the facts matter. You won't be the last person who will claim this is a terrible fight and that he should fight Arreola, and I expect lots of the people who say that will, sadly, be boxing writers who should know better
Squire is offline  Top
Old 10-09-2011, 05:13 AM   #27
BlackWall
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHEF View Post

CHEF, why they didnt make the fight in france?
BlackWall is offline  Top
Old 10-09-2011, 05:13 AM   #28
Exactabox
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 375

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Exactabox is offline  Top
Old 10-09-2011, 05:16 AM   #29
Mordechai
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

I heard that everyone in the rankings turned the fight down besides mormeck. Helenius said it's to early, same goes for fury, povetkin we all know the story. Arreola turned the fight down, he needs a couple of tune ups. Hayes mouth destroyed any chance of a rematch, to be honest imo his performance was very good. He was wlads best challenger since I follow both brothers. Monsour is plain and simple shit and everyone else is beaten. So I will watch wlad koing a warrior with pleasure
Mordechai is online now  Top
Old 10-09-2011, 05:31 AM   #30
Akxtinguish
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

It doesn't matter who the Klitschko brothers fight because they beat everyone's butt anyway.

You guys were talking up Eddie Chambers, Wlad put him to sleep in the 12th.

You were jumping up and down for Haye, Wlad made him look foolish.

There was all this talk about Arreola, Vitali actually made him cry.

Sam Peter? Don't get me started.
Akxtinguish is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum