boxing
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-08-2011, 03:04 AM   #1
kenmore
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 3,570
vCash: 103
Default How much is Mormeck getting paid for the Wlad fight?

I can't find any data regarding JMM's payday. He must be getting a pretty pernny. Anyone know?
kenmore is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-08-2011, 03:56 AM   #2
MaliBua
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Finland
Posts: 7,578
vCash: 500
Default Re: How much is Mormeck getting paid for the Wlad fight?

JMM is different kind of animal. He is not Fighting for money but for Pride. This JMM guy they call a Warrior he is absolute opposite as guys like David Haye is.
MaliBua is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 04:05 AM   #3
IntentionalButt
Nash Equilibrium Debunker
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Boston
Posts: 128,768
vCash: 46300
Default Re: How much is Mormeck getting paid for the Wlad fight?

I don't envy a comatose millionaire.
IntentionalButt is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 04:14 AM   #4
BoxingFanNo1
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Scotland
Posts: 5,935
vCash: 2650
Default Re: How much is Mormeck getting paid for the Wlad fight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaliBua View Post
JMM is different kind of animal. He is not Fighting for money but for Pride. This JMM guy they call a Warrior he is absolute opposite as guys like David Haye is.
And yet Hayes performance will look a million dollars compared to Mormecks.

Pride doesn't mean **** if you're an average fighter.
BoxingFanNo1 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 04:26 AM   #5
IntentionalButt
Nash Equilibrium Debunker
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Boston
Posts: 128,768
vCash: 46300
Default Re: How much is Mormeck getting paid for the Wlad fight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxingFanNo1 View Post
And yet Hayes performance will look a million dollars compared to Mormecks.

Pride doesn't mean **** if you're an average fighter.
Haye is an average fighter at heavyweight himself.

The only difference in their performances will be that Mormeck got KTFO because he was physically unable (and psychologically not inclined, anyway) to run and spoil, while Haye ran and spoiled enough to not be KTFO but still get comprehensively outpointed and make a complete ass of himself.
IntentionalButt is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 04:32 AM   #6
BoxingFanNo1
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Scotland
Posts: 5,935
vCash: 2650
Default Re: How much is Mormeck getting paid for the Wlad fight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IntentionalButt View Post
Haye is an average fighter at heavyweight himself.

The only difference in their performances will be that Mormeck got KTFO because he was physically unable (and psychologically not inclined, anyway) to run and spoil, while Haye ran and spoiled enough to not be KTFO but still get comprehensively outpointed and make a complete ass of himself.
An average HW doesn't go the distance with Wlad. In the all time sense he's **** true but in this HW landscape he's better than average.

And don't moan about Hayes performance IB unless you're willing to criticise Wlads inside game too, afterall we all knew what was going to happen. I complain about Haye being unwilling outside as much as I blame Wlad for being unwilling inside.

Also Haye had the right gameplan, just couldn't follow through with it due to lack of skill or willingness.
BoxingFanNo1 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 04:38 AM   #7
iceman71
WBC SILVER Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: the DIRTY SOUTH
Posts: 25,135
vCash: 1000
Default Re: How much is Mormeck getting paid for the Wlad fight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxingFanNo1 View Post
An average HW doesn't go the distance with Wlad. In the all time sense he's **** true but in this HW landscape he's better than average.

And don't moan about Hayes performance IB unless you're willing to criticise Wlads inside game too, afterall we all knew what was going to happen. I complain about Haye being unwilling outside as much as I blame Wlad for being unwilling inside.

Also Haye had the right gameplan, just couldn't follow through with it due to lack of skill or willingness.
3 years of absolute **** talk......and a performance of just ****

good riddance to a guy that gave us 4 years of nothing he promised...kinda like our president next year...
iceman71 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 04:39 AM   #8
IntentionalButt
Nash Equilibrium Debunker
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Boston
Posts: 128,768
vCash: 46300
Default Re: How much is Mormeck getting paid for the Wlad fight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxingFanNo1 View Post
An average HW doesn't go the distance with Wlad. In the all time sense he's **** true but in this HW landscape he's better than average.

And don't moan about Hayes performance IB unless you're willing to criticise Wlads inside game too, afterall we all knew what was going to happen. I complain about Haye being unwilling outside as much as I blame Wlad for being unwilling inside.

Also Haye had the right gameplan, just couldn't follow through with it due to lack of skill or willingness.
Well yeah, in the clinches they were both useless. The difference is that Wlad never boasted in the build-up that he would rough Haye up on the inside. Haye did promise that he was going to march up with guns blazing and spark Wladimir out with his Hayemakers, and outside of a few wild swings here and there was safety-first almost the entire night.
IntentionalButt is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 05:30 AM   #9
anut
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,369
vCash: 1000
Default Re: How much is Mormeck getting paid for the Wlad fight?

shannon briggs got paid $850 grand for vitali............... im sure mormec will be a lot less than that....i say 250 grand to 400 ooo grand
anut is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 05:53 AM   #10
Blake Rayne
Fat Cuban Aficianado
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,691
vCash: 75
Default Re: How much is Mormeck getting paid for the Wlad fight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anut View Post
shannon briggs got paid $850 grand for vitali............... im sure mormec will be a lot less than that....i say 250 grand to 400 ooo grand
/negotiations. Anut has spoken.
Blake Rayne is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 06:25 AM   #11
MaliBua
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Finland
Posts: 7,578
vCash: 500
Default Re: How much is Mormeck getting paid for the Wlad fight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxingFanNo1 View Post
And yet Hayes performance will look a million dollars compared to Mormecks.

Pride doesn't mean **** if you're an average fighter.
LoL man just kidding
MaliBua is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 08:00 AM   #12
chico g
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 1,930
vCash: 1038
Default Re: How much is Mormeck getting paid for the Wlad fight?

Enough to pay for his medical bills after the beating ....
chico g is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump






All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:31 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2015