Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 10-09-2011, 05:47 AM   #1
aus-boxing
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 75
Default Pitt and Warburton Win

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

At the ‘Boxing By The Bay’ pro-am fight night held today 9th October, 2011 at the Bruno Gym, Rosebud, Victoria-Australian Cruiserweight champion Brad Pitt stepped up to Heavyweight and defeated South American, Hugo Daniel Sclarandi with a 4th round KO to claim the Victorian Heavyweight title.

Brad fought a way lighter and older fighter who was willing and game and took the fight to the Australian champion. Sclarandi, was dropped hard with a big right hand in the fourth, after giving Pitt a wake up call or two in the prior rounds. He beat the count and fought on bravely, coming forward hard. After being dropped again with a left hook in the same round the towel was thrown in for the ref to end it.

Sclarandi was straight back on his feet and wanting to fight on but the corner wanted him to return home safely. After the fight he said that he wasn’t hurt from the hook, but put it down to Brad’s strength.

Warburton Defeats A Tough Medoro On Points

New South Wales Lightweight champion, Ben Warburton has defeated Mount Gambian, ****** Medoro in the co-feature bout in a majority points decision (60-54, 60-54, 57-57) over 6 rounds at Light Welterweight.

The kid from Mt. Gambia put up a tough fight for Warburton with both fighters hurt, and spilling some claret. Warburton was just that bit tougher and won in a close and entertaining fight.
aus-boxing is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-09-2011, 07:27 AM   #2
DBerry
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: Pitt and Warburton Win

Quote:
Originally Posted by aus-boxing View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

At the ‘Boxing By The Bay’ pro-am fight night held today 9th October, 2011 at the Bruno Gym, Rosebud, Victoria-Australian Cruiserweight champion Brad Pitt stepped up to Heavyweight and defeated South American, Hugo Daniel Sclarandi with a 4th round KO to claim the Victorian Heavyweight title.

Brad fought a way lighter and older fighter who was willing and game and took the fight to the Australian champion. Sclarandi, was dropped hard with a big right hand in the fourth, after giving Pitt a wake up call or two in the prior rounds. He beat the count and fought on bravely, coming forward hard. After being dropped again with a left hook in the same round the towel was thrown in for the ref to end it.

Sclarandi was straight back on his feet and wanting to fight on but the corner wanted him to return home safely. After the fight he said that he wasn’t hurt from the hook, but put it down to Brad’s strength.

Warburton Defeats A Tough Medoro On Points

New South Wales Lightweight champion, Ben Warburton has defeated Mount Gambian, ****** Medoro in the co-feature bout in a majority points decision (60-54, 60-54, 57-57) over 6 rounds at Light Welterweight.

The kid from Mt. Gambia put up a tough fight for Warburton with both fighters hurt, and spilling some claret. Warburton was just that bit tougher and won in a close and entertaining fight.
My friend asked me to play some reggae, I asked her should I play Jah Rhism just joking mate, all the best.
DBerry is offline  Top
Old 10-09-2011, 07:31 AM   #3
aus-boxing
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBerry View Post
My friend asked me to play some reggae, I asked her should I play Jah Rhism just joking mate, all the best.
check now didnt have your name for it b4
Old 10-09-2011, 07:35 AM   #4
DBerry
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Just having a laugh with you mate, you are a god send to Aussie boxing.
DBerry is offline  Top
Old 10-09-2011, 07:49 AM   #5
aus-boxing
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

I gathered haha & thankyou

Last edited by aus-boxing; 10-09-2011 at 08:00 AM.
Old 10-09-2011, 08:10 AM   #6
Hmmm
:P
ESB Addict

vCash: 1394

good read. time for Pitt to step up in class ay....
Hmmm is offline  Top
Old 10-09-2011, 08:24 AM   #7
DBerry
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aus-boxing View Post
I gathered haha & thankyou
Any time mate, I met another poster from here at the fights, I've forgotten who you where, sorry mate, I should have shouted you a beer but I was hungover like a mother****er and slower than a snail on valium, I apologise for my lack of manners, lets have a drink and a chat at the next show, hey
DBerry is offline  Top
Old 10-09-2011, 10:01 AM   #8
old man
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Great day of fights all round.
All up with the amateurs there was nearly 20.
Warburton vs Medora was a punch for punch affair with Warburton landing one punch ahead and winning a MD.
Sclarlandi was couragous in defeat.
It is very hard for Brad when he can not get any opponents and the only viable fight in the future would be Green but to take that fight he needs more now.
old man is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum