Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 10-08-2011, 02:12 PM   #136
IntentionalButt
Nash Equilibrium Debunker
East Side VIP

vCash: 35250
Default Re: Hard Knocks live on Premier this Friday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalletInspector View Post
I'm sure he mentioned Theopane and Lee Mcallister when he first spoke.
Could be. I may have missed it.

I was tuned in at work with the volume at a modest level and some distractions about.
IntentionalButt is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-09-2011, 05:05 PM   #137
smithj1234jj

vCash:

delete

Last edited by smithj1234jj; 10-10-2011 at 09:36 AM.
Old 10-10-2011, 08:32 AM   #138
smithj1234jj

vCash:

delete

Last edited by smithj1234jj; 10-10-2011 at 09:37 AM.
Old 10-10-2011, 09:04 AM   #139
Vano-Irons
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Jamie edit your posts m8
Vano-Irons is offline  Top
Old 10-10-2011, 09:21 AM   #140
smithj1234jj

vCash:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vano-Irons View Post
Jamie edit your posts m8
the ones on this thread? just done it bro
Old 10-10-2011, 11:14 AM   #141
harry the haddo
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 500

actually thought it was one of the poorer hard knock nights, although i still enjoyed it.
reasons - not as many kato or choi fans as usual - don't know why ,but that diminished the atmosphere a bit.
choi's opponent wasn't in the least bit up to the task, so was all a bit routine.
thought carruthers was unlucky against kato;seen kato several times now and he is really limited - spencer obviously picks his opponents carefully - get anyone half decent and he'd get sparked - has a rubbish defence
nathan did well, although was disappointed not to stop him, but a good comeback and showed better boxing skills - looks like he has learnt a few things from his 2 defeats.
the main event was just awful, a tedious mess. hamilton is exactly the sort of boxer we hate seeing - just bundles in with very litle finesse and just brings others down to his level. can't see him being anywhere near british title level
fight of the night was mitchell - o'donnell with neither boxer having the slightest understanding of the word 'defence'. mitchell's head movement was non existent and he might as well have climbed into the ring with a big arrow poitning at his head saying 'hit me here'! he was like a very poor imitator of a brendan ingle fighter(think he should watch a few kell brook/herol graham videos to learn how it should be done) o'donnell just ploughed forward, seemeingly uncaring as to whether mitchell missed, connected or put him over. have to say mitchell's left is very very quick but o'donnell didn't care and just kept trying to pulverise him with big punches.very entertaining stuff from 2 limited fighters

thanks again to spencer for another good nights entertainment and to nathan giving my daughter a kiss, which made her night!
harry the haddo is offline  Top
Old 10-10-2011, 12:30 PM   #142
Mandanda
SkillspayBills
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by harry the haddo View Post
actually thought it was one of the poorer hard knock nights, although i still enjoyed it.
reasons - not as many kato or choi fans as usual - don't know why ,but that diminished the atmosphere a bit.
choi's opponent wasn't in the least bit up to the task, so was all a bit routine.
thought carruthers was unlucky against kato;seen kato several times now and he is really limited - spencer obviously picks his opponents carefully - get anyone half decent and he'd get sparked - has a rubbish defence
nathan did well, although was disappointed not to stop him, but a good comeback and showed better boxing skills - looks like he has learnt a few things from his 2 defeats.
the main event was just awful, a tedious mess. hamilton is exactly the sort of boxer we hate seeing - just bundles in with very litle finesse and just brings others down to his level. can't see him being anywhere near british title level
fight of the night was mitchell - o'donnell with neither boxer having the slightest understanding of the word 'defence'. mitchell's head movement was non existent and he might as well have climbed into the ring with a big arrow poitning at his head saying 'hit me here'! he was like a very poor imitator of a brendan ingle fighter(think he should watch a few kell brook/herol graham videos to learn how it should be done) o'donnell just ploughed forward, seemeingly uncaring as to whether mitchell missed, connected or put him over. have to say mitchell's left is very very quick but o'donnell didn't care and just kept trying to pulverise him with big punches.very entertaining stuff from 2 limited fighters

thanks again to spencer for another good nights entertainment and to nathan giving my daughter a kiss, which made her night!
Agree mostly, altough i didn't think Graham showed me anything really he was fighting a guy who stiff as a log and Nathan still managed to get caught with some slow slow punches.

Hamilton fight was awful mostly due to Ryan's negative tactics of pulling and holding.

I must admit i was shocked at lack of Choi fans myself..
Mandanda is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum