Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

View Poll Results: Are Ortiz's days of big money fights over?
No, fans are forgiving and he will be back 20 51.28%
Yes, his heart is no longer in it and he is a fake 19 48.72%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-11-2011, 03:24 AM   #16
Post Box
I'm back too, bitches
East Side Guru

vCash: 75
Default Re: So, does anyone else think the days of Victor Ortiz and the big fights are over?

Not at all actually Ortiz has some of the most options out of any boxer today
Post Box is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-11-2011, 03:37 AM   #17
slugger3000
You Mad Bro?
East Side VIP

vCash: 9653
Default Re: So, does anyone else think the days of Victor Ortiz and the big fights are over?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flatlander View Post
I do. His poor performance against Mayweather and his in ring melt down and foul have made him "except with the diehard Ortiz fan" a non-factor in his division. His paper heart has been for ever shredded. His lies have been stacked upon other lies and his story and fake past life are being exsposed. I think his big paydays are behind him.
He will be back, He wasnt ready for a mayweather/ pacquiao type fight. He's only 24 years old and he didnt look bad to me against floyd, he has plenty of time to grow.

For you to say he has a paper heart is funny! How many guys did he KO and or beat to get a fight with mayweather? .. Victor is a success weather you like it or not. He made millions and he didnt even get Knocked out in a regular fashion, he wasnt even looking and he had his hands down when the KO occurred!

Why do you care so much about his life story? They showed his broken down living quarters on an old pre-fight HBO story.. What do you need.. Video evidence of his father beating him?? FFS

Brandon rios would get destroyed in 1 round if he stepped up and tried to fight manny pacquiao! Brandon wouldnt even beat maidana.. marcos would be in Las Vegas county lock up after he got through with rios!
slugger3000 is offline  Top
Old 10-11-2011, 03:39 AM   #18
slugger3000
You Mad Bro?
East Side VIP

Quote:
At this point, I don't think Rios feels Ortiz is worth his time.

Robert garcia would be in tears after victor shatters brandons face all over the canvas!
Old 10-11-2011, 09:13 PM   #19
Flatlander
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 125

Rios KO in 9 or less against Victoria Ortiz.
Flatlander is offline  Top
Old 10-11-2011, 11:30 PM   #20
slugger3000
You Mad Bro?
East Side VIP

Quote:
Rios KO in 9 or less against Victoria Ortiz.
I hope the fight gets made in the future. You and alot of other people will be suprised when you see how easy victor picks him apart!

I am a fan of brandons style, I love seek and destroy type fighters but they always burn out. They are open for counters and their punch resistance catches up with them eventually.
Old 10-11-2011, 11:34 PM   #21
Flatlander
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 125

Quote:
Originally Posted by slugger3000 View Post
I hope the fight gets made in the future. You and alot of other people will be suprised when you see how easy victor picks him apart!

I am a fan of brandons style, I love seek and destroy type fighters but they always burn out. They are open to counters and their punch resistance catches up with them eventually.
Don't hold your breath. Rios has always dominated Victor as far back as their amateur days. Brandon was a tough little kid who just wanted to fight and Victor was a whiner who always wanted things to come easily. Neither has changed. Neither Ortiz or Golden Boy will ever take a fight with Rios.
Flatlander is offline  Top
Old 10-11-2011, 11:38 PM   #22
ripcity
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Location: "Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it."
vCash: 887

1-3 "ESPN" fights than back to HBO/Showtime.
ripcity is offline  Top
Old 10-11-2011, 11:49 PM   #23
punisher
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

He's part of the "new" generation. So, he will be back. He's actually a pretty good fighter. But, he is just not at THAT (Mayweather's) level.
punisher is online now  Top
Old 10-11-2011, 11:51 PM   #24
King87
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1312

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatcity View Post
Ortiz is a one hit wonder.A lucky win over Berto and he cashed in his chips.If he plays his cards right he will get blasted out one more time in a money fight and then sink into the sunset.
lol "lucky" get the **** out of here
King87 is offline  Top
Old 10-11-2011, 11:52 PM   #25
slugger3000
You Mad Bro?
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripcity View Post
1-3 "ESPN" fights than back to HBO/Showtime.
Oh Victor got sucker punched by Floyd Jr. (the P4P #2 fighter)! So send him back to ESPN! No, just no. Dont be silly!

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum