Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 10-12-2011, 04:26 AM   #31
JOSEY WALES
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000
Default Re: have we ever produced a legendary boxer, i dont know say someone the ilk of calza

Yea just Like I thought no answer to a decent question , I bet Darcy is turning in his grave having a so call fan like you dragging his opponents rep through the mud , the thing is Sal as soon as you except the fact you have nothing to give to a forum such as this the better off said forum would be , also you would probably stop your fellow Australians squirming at your every post . ****ing blert .
JOSEY WALES is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-12-2011, 05:10 AM   #32
gregluland
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: have we ever produced a legendary boxer, i dont know say someone the ilk of calza

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmanc3210 View Post
And if not who comes closest ?
Ces Waters would destroy Joe,..... he destroyed 3 boxers that I know of,....... And Maybe Garth Wood..... he could be the GOAT.
gregluland is offline  Top
Old 10-12-2011, 06:15 AM   #33
gregluland
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOSEY WALES View Post
Yea ? How come it took Les two fights and 26 rounds to see off our other "Slapper " Dyer then ? , answer me that you bi polar **** jockey .
Ummmmm JOSEY,... with all due respect, what about Dyer's comments on Darcy, Fred will clear it up for you, he was one of Darcy's biggest admirer's,... Dyer will tell you why he went the distance in Fight #1,... and what happened in the 5th rd KO loss in #2.. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- And you should realise that you are selling Dyer short, I have read many reports about Dyer's brilliance as a pure boxer...... he wasn't called _The Welsh Wizard and The Singing Welshman for nothing, I like Dyer............ he was by all accounts a hell of a singer.
gregluland is offline  Top
Old 10-12-2011, 06:22 AM   #34
JOSEY WALES
Champion
East Side Guru

Greg my "slapper " comment was directed at Sally because a few weeks back he went into one of his rants claiming we are all taught to slap here in Wales from the off , also I have the upmost respect for my countrymen ( mainly Wilde Welsh & Driscoll ) then Farr , Winstone , Owen etc , btw Fred was know as the singing cowboy if I remember correctly .
Old 10-12-2011, 06:57 AM   #35
madmanc3210
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Calzaghe schools darcy.different times boxing is a million times more advanced these days.and ive been brought up to idolise darcy here in oz
madmanc3210 is offline  Top
Old 10-12-2011, 05:35 PM   #36
sallywinder
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Yea just Like I thought no answer to a decent question , I bet Darcy is turning in his grave having a so call fan like you dragging his opponents rep through the mud , the thing is Sal as soon as you except the fact you have nothing to give to a forum such as this the better off said forum would be , also you would probably stop your fellow Australians squirming at your every post . ****ing blert .

hey josey. how is it in englands dirty back door these days...?
sallywinder is offline  Top
Old 10-12-2011, 06:13 PM   #37
madmanc3210
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sallywinder View Post

hey josey. How is it in englands dirty back door these days...?
do you just come on here to wind people up or something ?
madmanc3210 is offline  Top
Old 10-12-2011, 06:24 PM   #38
sallywinder
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmanc3210 View Post
do you just come on here to wind people up or something ?

however did you get that idea?

and anyway. i have more right to post on the aussie forum than you pair of posers. at least im a real aussie, with some blackfella blood running through my veins, that was born here, actually had some fights, have friends that are current aussie boxers, managers and trainers in the sport, and it is one of my many interests.

josey wales and yourself are just refugees, fleeing from other forums where your own countrymen dont put up with you. so why dont you both just **** off, and take that deadshit, slapping, 'undefeated wanker' calzhage with you.

Last edited by sallywinder; 10-12-2011 at 07:59 PM.
Old 10-12-2011, 10:04 PM   #39
JOSEY WALES
Champion
East Side Guru

Lmfao Sal really getting to you now aye ? Was it our recent spat that got you back on the grog and off your medication ? Won't be long now till Ippys mob come around with the doctors to put you back in the funny farm , fat little drunken porker , the reason I post here is to educate myself in sport I love you on the other hand just come here to sprout your shit in between stints in the lock up lol , good luck Sal I will still be here when you get back out mate like last time . ps bet your son has recently rediscovered his love of long distance running .poor boy :(
Old 10-12-2011, 10:45 PM   #40
sallywinder
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Lmfao Sal really getting to you now aye ? Was it our recent spat that got you back on the grog and off your medication ? Won't be long now till Ippys mob come around with the doctors to put you back in the funny farm , fat little drunken porker , the reason I post here is to educate myself in sport I love you on the other hand just come here to sprout your shit in between stints in the lock up lol , good luck Sal I will still be here when you get back out mate like last time . ps bet your son has recently rediscovered his love of long distance running .poor boy :(
how is englands dirty back door going josey? even the french will brutalise your mob of inbreds.......

youll never have a son, unless its got two heads and comes out of your mother or sister...

yes ive been in the lockup twice overnight. both for drink driving. as for fat, im 66kg this morning, the same weight i fought at, and in my mid 40's i can break your jaw and youd never see it coming.

how do you beat a welshman? line him up against an aussie..

some old english sayings....

Quote:
The ordinary women of Wales are generally short and squat, ill favoured and nasty
David Mallet
Quote:
A Welshman prays on his knees on a Sunday and on his friends the rest of the week
Quote:
Each section of the British Isles has it's own way of laughing, except the Wales, which doesn't
Stephen Lea****
Quote:
The earth contains no race of human beings so totally vile and worthless as the Welsh ... I have expended in labour, within three years, nearly eight thousand pounds amongst them, and yet they treat me as their greatest enemy.
Walter Savage Landor, British poet, letter to Robert Southey

Old 10-12-2011, 10:56 PM   #41
JOSEY WALES
Champion
East Side Guru

The French are there for he taking ,

I have a fine son who is doing very well thank you Sal I am also blessed with a beautiful grandson aged three ,

I have been locked up a few times sadly , mainly for
sparking fat forty year old scum drink drivers who though they could break my jaw without me seeing their feeble punch coming ,

As for how to best a Welshman , well keep trying as you ain't really been that sucsesfull in the ring v's us bunch of "slappers " over the last 50 years or so , actually was Darcy the last Aussie to beat a Taff in the square circle ? But like all questions I ask you you will deflect it with another insult because basically insults are all you have mate .
Old 10-12-2011, 10:59 PM   #42
sallywinder
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
The French are there for he taking ,

I have a fine son who is doing very well thank you Sal I am also blessed with a beautiful grandson aged three ,

I have been locked up a few times sadly , mainly for
sparking fat forty year old scum drink drivers who though they could break my jaw without me seeing their feeble punch coming ,

As for how to best a Welshman , well keep trying as you ain't really been that sucsesfull in the ring v's us bunch of "slappers " over the last 50 years or so , actually was Darcy the last Aussie to beat a Taff in the square circle ? But like all questions I ask you you will deflect it with another insult because basically insults are all you have mate .
calzhage was the first and last welshman to beat an aussie? is that what youre saying?

and i wish your son all the best. we know we love em.
Old 10-12-2011, 11:07 PM   #43
JOSEY WALES
Champion
East Side Guru

Thanks Sal we do indeed , same to your son .
Old 10-12-2011, 11:11 PM   #44
JOSEY WALES
Champion
East Side Guru

No Calzaghe wasn't our last or first , off the top of my head we had Noel Thornberru losing to Eddie , Ferreri losing to Owen . Any more lads ? Check later I got no battery left on this phone
Old 10-12-2011, 11:18 PM   #45
sallywinder
Belt holder
ESB Addict

ferreri was 30 (old for a bantam) and it was a hometown decision. points, 15rnds.

noel never fought an eddie. neither did rick that i can see. ok. you mean trevor thornberry. cut eye stoppage.

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum