Old 10-16-2011, 01:14 AM   #31
slugger3000
You Mad Bro?
East Side VIP

vCash: 9653
Default Re: Thanks Bernard...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reppin501 View Post
And my stream was in Spanish so, I just found out...LOL, Dawson won...LOL, LOL, LOL, poetic justice. I'm about to go to the resort bar and make a toast to "getting what you had coming", but **** Hopkins for cheating Dawson out of his moment.
Hopkins is a slow starter you idiot.. no one knows who was going to win that fight! FFS.. I had hopkins winning the 2nd round before the accident!
slugger3000 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-16-2011, 01:17 AM   #32
Swing4TheFence
Ideas are bulletproof
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000

Thats funny cause everyone here watching the fight (Hopkin fans) saw him getting his ass handed to him in round 2 and 1.
Swing4TheFence is offline  Top
Old 10-16-2011, 01:17 AM   #33
Reppin501
The People's Champ
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by slugger3000 View Post
It was an accident man! Void Mayfeather pulled the pussiest move in boxing history! Remember that!!
What was an "accident"? And no I don't remember that...Oh, you're talking about him beating the living shit out of Whortiz, yeah I do remember that. I'm sure you didn't see it because you don't really watch boxing (obviously), but maybe when you go watch "the gifs", there may be one of Garcia doing the same shit to Holt and Holt tried to "touch gloves"...BTW all the Mexicans told me to tell you to stop telling people you're Mexican or even of Mexican decent, because no real Mexican would root for Pac over JMM. The cab driver who brought us from the Airport (dead serious) called you a "Sun of Beeeetch", and was literally pissed off, when I told him "I know a Mexican guy, who's rooting for Manny", LOL.
Reppin501 is offline  Top
Old 10-16-2011, 01:18 AM   #34
Uncle Rico
P4P King
East Side VIP

Quote:
Didn't say shit was his "plan", but you're a stupid **** if you are going to sit here and try and make the case that Hopkins wasn't faking that "injury". How do I "know" he's not injured you might ask...glad you did, because he has history of this shit, I've seen it with my own eyes multiple times. It also wasn't his plan to come out and get his ass beat for two rounds either...was it?
It's 6am and I'm on the iPhone with a low battery, so unfortunately, I'm not gonna' devote much time into telling you you're a stupid prat if you think Dawson was beating his ass in those two rounds. As mentioned, he was having a far tougher time against Pascal, and yet still managed to fight through rabbit shots to claw back a draw after suffering two knockdowns. Yet you think the two rounds of boring action he experienced just now, is gonna' frighten him into faking a ****ing injury?

Stupid knee-jerk reacting clowns. Try taking a moment to think things through and wait for facts to establish, before making bold claims.
Uncle Rico is offline  Top
Old 10-16-2011, 01:21 AM   #35
Reppin501
The People's Champ
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by PetethePrince View Post
Yeah he's stupid for thinking Hopkins was legitimately injured. Like that reaches sci-fi levels of disbelief. Get ****ing real. Let's wait and see what the medical report is before we immediately assume it's indisputable.
LOL...I don't need to see shit, I don't give a **** if you get Dr. Shaw High to endorse that he is going to have to get his arm amputated, he bitched out of that fight. He may go to the locker room and have Brother Nazim beat his shoulder with those "pool noodles" until he has a legit injury, in hopes of saving face...but while in the ring, there wasn't shit wrong with him.
Old 10-16-2011, 01:23 AM   #36
slugger3000
You Mad Bro?
East Side VIP

Quote:
What was an "accident"? And no I don't remember that...Oh, you're talking about him beating the living shit out of Whortiz, yeah I do remember that. I'm sure you didn't see it because you don't really watch boxing (obviously), but maybe when you go watch "the gifs", there may be one of Garcia doing the same shit to Holt and Holt tried to "touch gloves"...BTW all the Mexicans told me to tell you to stop telling people you're Mexican or even of Mexican decent, because no real Mexican would root for Pac over JMM. The cab driver who brought us from the Airport (dead serious) called you a "Sun of Beeeetch", and was literally pissed off, when I told him "I know a Mexican guy, who's rooting for Manny", LOL.
It was a freak accident dummy.. clear as day! Garcia is a bitch for pulling a mayfeather move (***** move)!

Manny Pacquiao is going to DESTROY JMM! Guess what.. Your BF is next! Pac's cleaning house!
Old 10-16-2011, 01:23 AM   #37
Reppin501
The People's Champ
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Rico View Post
It's 6am and I'm on the iPhone with a low battery, so unfortunately, I'm not gonna' devote much time into telling you you're a stupid prat if you think Dawson was beating his ass in those two rounds. As mentioned, he was having a far tougher time against Pascal, and yet still managed to fight through rabbit shots to claw back a draw after suffering two knockdowns. Yet you think the two rounds of boring action he experienced just now, is gonna' frighten him into faking a ****ing injury?

Stupid knee-jerk reacting clowns. Try taking a moment to think things through and wait for facts to establish, before making bold claims.
Why would you waste your last post, on making the exact same post again, breh I "understood" the first time you wrote it, it doesn't change the fact you are clearly wrong. He tried to take the bitch way out, and it cost him, simple as that.
Old 10-16-2011, 01:25 AM   #38
slugger3000
You Mad Bro?
East Side VIP

Quote:
LOL...I don't need to see shit, I don't give a **** if you get Dr. Shaw High to endorse that he is going to have to get his arm amputated, he bitched out of that fight. He may go to the locker room and have Brother Nazim beat his shoulder with those "pool noodles" until he has a legit injury, in hopes of saving face...but while in the ring, there wasn't shit wrong with him.
You dont know shit about baaaxing! B-hop is a slow starter, go watch the first 4 rounds of B-hop-pascal 1 and 2! Chad won the first round.. whooptie ****en doo..
Old 10-16-2011, 01:27 AM   #39
slugger3000
You Mad Bro?
East Side VIP

Quote:
Why would you waste your last post, on making the exact same post again, breh I "understood" the first time you wrote it, it doesn't change the fact you are clearly wrong. He tried to take the bitch way out, and it cost him, simple as that.
Thats what Void did last month!!
Old 10-16-2011, 01:28 AM   #40
Uncle Rico
P4P King
East Side VIP

I'd also like to point out, that when playing football (or soccer), I've injured my arm quite a few times in the manner in which Hops fell there. When your full weight falls on a delicate area like your elbow, you can suffer that funny bone effect where the pain and numbness can spread rapidly throughout your whole arm. I personally think he was genuinely hurt, and I'm looking forward to the reports that are certain to be released.
Old 10-16-2011, 01:32 AM   #41
Uncle Rico
P4P King
East Side VIP

Quote:
You ain't understood shit. So sometimes it's worth repeating to people who fire off accusations without thinking twice. I'm pissed off just like you are for not getting to watch a decent fight, but **** it, shit happens.
Old 10-16-2011, 01:33 AM   #42
PetethePrince
Slick & Redheaded
East Side VIP

vCash: 1200

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Rico View Post
I'd also like to point out, that when playing football (or soccer), I've injured my arm quite a few times in the manner in which Hops fell there. When your full weight falls on a delicate area like your elbow, you can suffer that funny bone effect where the pain and numbness can spread rapidly throughout your whole arm. I personally think he was genuinely hurt, and I'm looking forward to the reports that are certain to be released.
Nazim's going to bang that shoulder in to save face for Hopkin's, didn't you hear?
PetethePrince is offline  Top
Old 10-16-2011, 01:34 AM   #43
PetethePrince
Slick & Redheaded
East Side VIP

vCash: 1200

Reppin's can shit on Hopkins all he wants. What has he accomplished? No, pretending to not be white doesn't count.
PetethePrince is offline  Top
Old 10-16-2011, 01:36 AM   #44
Uncle Rico
P4P King
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by PetethePrince View Post
Nazim's going to bang that shoulder in to save face for Hopkin's, didn't you hear?
Old 10-16-2011, 01:41 AM   #45
Peppermint
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

Hes 46. Buying a Hopkins fight is like buying a used car and expecting it to perform like its new. He fooled you, but you can only blame yourself cause hes been fooling people. Guaranteeing kos over Pascal, Jones, etc. Hes a politician.
Peppermint is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum