Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 10-19-2011, 06:30 PM   #31
Fan88
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Sergio martinez:"Im confident a mayweather fight will be finalized in a few weeks

Then Dibella said "It would have to wait a lil longer." Would these guys please get their ****ing details right. . .
Fan88 is offline  Top
Old 10-19-2011, 06:31 PM   #32
Fan88
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Sergio martinez:"Im confident a mayweather fight will be finalized in a few weeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by IRONFIST178 View Post
Martinez is the middleweight champion of the world.Therefore if FLoyd wants to challenge him,he ought do it at 160.It will probably be at some bullshit ass catchweight,Im sick of those.Mayweather wins,though.

If he beats Martinez at 154 he gets full credit from me.
Fan88 is offline  Top
Old 10-19-2011, 06:38 PM   #33
kingmurkaveli
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by u29236 View Post
Let me get this straight. The flomo were pissed that tim bradley signed with TR, somehow claiming its pacs next fight even though tim said he had no stipulation of fighting pac. The flomos say pac and arum are avoiding floyd. Floyd is rumored to fight sergio and the flomos are happy. O the hypocripsy.
Timothy is too small for pac...that is not even a close fight...Floyd is doing EASIER buisness but he's fighting bigger and tougher guys...SCREW Pac if Floyd fights Martinez..Pac can wait in line cuz we move on to bigger and better thangz mayne!
kingmurkaveli is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-19-2011, 06:48 PM   #34
u29236
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingmurkaveli View Post
Timothy is too small for pac...that is not even a close fight...Floyd is doing EASIER buisness but he's fighting bigger and tougher guys...SCREW Pac if Floyd fights Martinez..Pac can wait in line cuz we move on to bigger and better thangz mayne!
Actually come fight time tim is sometimes heavier and/or at pacs fighting weight. And who is the "we" moving to bigger things? Are u part of floyds entourage or something?
u29236 is offline  Top
Old 10-19-2011, 06:52 PM   #35
kingmurkaveli
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Actually come fight time tim is sometimes heavier and/or at pacs fighting weight. And who is the "we" moving to bigger things? Are u part of floyds entourage or something?
Timothy is too small to fight Pac...the guy who gives Pac a tough fight must be bigger than him...I dont wanna see Pac fight a guy like marques or timothy...Fight Khan or maybe Ortiz(Before Mayweather)...Pac has been pushing back middleweights so I dont wanna see him fight these itty bitty guys
kingmurkaveli is offline  Top
Old 10-19-2011, 06:53 PM   #36
smoovemann
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bballchump11 View Post
Floyd is cherry picking Sergio
this potentially is a tougher fight then pac, because , we all know styles makes fights, so pac will get raped, id rather see this fight
smoovemann is offline  Top
Old 10-19-2011, 06:54 PM   #37
CoDer
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Where' Di Bella in all of this?

It seems both have different story.
CoDer is offline  Top
Old 10-19-2011, 07:21 PM   #38
Hotsauce
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by mking View Post
He will probably wait till the press conf of Pac vs Marquez and come out with the news.
lmao I thought the samething
Hotsauce is offline  Top
Old 10-19-2011, 11:43 PM   #39
bmud reggin

vCash:

Quote:
Let me get this straight. The flomo were pissed that tim bradley signed with TR, somehow claiming its pacs next fight even though tim said he had no stipulation of fighting pac. The flomos say pac and arum are avoiding floyd. Floyd is rumored to fight sergio and the flomos are happy. O the hypocripsy.
Its called "ghettofabulous logic" Stupid mother****ers cant see the big picture, hence their low position on societys totem pole I for one would love to see Floyd fight Martinez, I would give him full credit, and fly to Vegas personally to make a bet on Martinez. 2 things are going to keep this shit from going down..

1. Floyd aint gonna fight Martinez
2. Floyd only fights GBP scrubs.
Old 10-20-2011, 06:29 AM   #40
Wig
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingmurkaveli View Post
Pac has been pushing back middleweights so I dont wanna see him fight these itty bitty guys
Name one middleweight Pac has pushed back?
Wig is offline  Top
Old 10-20-2011, 06:32 AM   #41
bobotnaman
★★★★☆
ESB Addict

vCash: 117

if this happens, props to floyd. but we still want the manny fight.
bobotnaman is offline  Top
Old 10-20-2011, 06:51 AM   #42
GlassJawsExist
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 496

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobotnaman View Post
if this happens, props to floyd. but we still want the manny fight.
Bobotnaman, who is that tranny in your avatar?
GlassJawsExist is offline  Top
Old 10-20-2011, 06:54 AM   #43
Whipdatass
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wanderer View Post
The #1 p4p, the fighter of the decade, and, in what's supposed to be most important to Floyd, the guy he will make the most money fighting.
Pacquiao isn't pfp #1, nor was he the true fighter of the decade.
Whipdatass is offline  Top
Old 10-20-2011, 08:10 AM   #44
Conan
I AM THE DOCTOR
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 873

Mayweather is not fighting Martinez that easily. If the fight does so happen to get made and Mayweather ends up losing, at least he will have to excuse of getting beat by a bigger man which I'm sure would be his logic.
Conan is offline  Top
Old 10-20-2011, 08:11 AM   #45
Conan
I AM THE DOCTOR
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 873

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmud reggin View Post
Its called "ghettofabulous logic" Stupid mother****ers cant see the big picture, hence their low position on societys totem pole I for one would love to see Floyd fight Martinez, I would give him full credit, and fly to Vegas personally to make a bet on Martinez. 2 things are going to keep this shit from going down..

1. Floyd aint gonna fight Martinez
2. Floyd only fights GBP scrubs.
What the hell is that in your avatar?
Conan is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum