Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-20-2011, 02:53 PM   #31
Kid Presentable
Facial Blocking
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Newry
Posts: 1,408
vCash: 1681
Default Re: Why Does Pacquaio get credit

Quote:
Originally Posted by bballchump11 View Post
because his fans are stupid and he kisses the media's ass while Floyd is cussin them out

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]



that's not true at all. The only fighter Floyd was bigger than on the day of the fight was Marquez. You can't name one other fighter that Floyd outweighed since earlier in his career


see this is the shit that pisses me off. You go on to suck Pac's dick for fighting Marquez, Oscar, and Hatton and then so Floyd fight no namers

ahahah look at Kennys shameless bringing up Oscar. oh he got more than you. ahahah De lA hoya was ppv king no doubt shows how big Mayweather when he has to dish out Oscar.
How manmy ppvs has Oscar done since the Pac fight??

what a ****. looks like another douchebag american journo type
Kid Presentable is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-20-2011, 02:55 PM   #32
jmmpbf
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 2,656
vCash: 500
Default Re: Why Does Pacquaio get credit

Because of Arum.
jmmpbf is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 02:56 PM   #33
sunnn
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 3,619
vCash: 101
Default Re: Why Does Pacquaio get credit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal-T-Bag View Post
Pactards can't have it 2 ways.

Either:

Pac claimed he was too small for Cotto/ Margo/ DLH and that he was actually naturally a JWW so the catchweights and weight draining ain't a problem because it was done to level the playing field for the brave small guy but that means that he's cheating Marquez by being a natural JWW and forcing Marquez to fight at WW where Pac has proven effective and Marquez has proven useless.

Or:

Pac's claim that he's a natural JWW being brave and fighting bigger guys is full of shit and he's actually a full fledged WW now, so asking Marquez to fight at WW isn't as bad because Pac cannot make JWW (still bad because Marquez proved 2 years ago that he's useless at WW) but in this scenario you have to admit that he was cheating the bigger guys by making them weak and weight draining them.




It's one or the other, either he cheated the bigger guys or he's cheating Marquez or a little of both. Can't have it both ways where he's too small for WW vs bigger guys and too big for JW vs smaller guys.
he isNT cheating bigger guys. he isnt cheating marquez too at 140 too because imho, it would be the same result at 144 bec he isNT dehydrating at 144, its his natural training weight. 140 is easy for pac.
so why not 140 then if its easy for pac? mindgames, i explained this in a different thread.
the fair fight i think is around 137-38. obviously, team pac wouldnt go down this low, i need not explain why.
sunnn is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 02:59 PM   #34
Concrete
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 2,992
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Why Does Pacquaio get credit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gander Tasco View Post
Forget big or small, Flyod just dosent fight anybody who's a threat to him. Mosley was the closest thing, and he waited for his old ass to be in diapers.
The problem is you contradict what you consider a threat all the time with the sole purpose of looking to diminish that achievement.
Concrete is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 03:02 PM   #35
Concrete
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 2,992
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Why Does Pacquaio get credit

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnn View Post
he isNT cheating bigger guys. he isnt cheating marquez too at 140 too because imho, it would be the same result at 144 bec he is dehydrating at 144, its his natural training weight. 140 is easy for pac.
so why not 140 then if its easy for pac? mindgames, i explained this in a different thread.
the fair fight i think is around 137-38. obviously, team pac wouldnt go down this low, i need not explain why.
Which is why they are quick to claim and cry about mind games vs other fighters because they play the most mind games in the business.
Concrete is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 03:07 PM   #36
Kid Presentable
Facial Blocking
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Newry
Posts: 1,408
vCash: 1681
Default Re: Why Does Pacquaio get credit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gander Tasco View Post
Forget big or small, Flyod just dosent fight anybody who's a threat to him. Mosley was the closest thing, and he waited for his old ass to be in diapers.

**** off even Roach said Pac wasnt ready for mosely even at 142 catchweight. Arum used Mosely to get all the dumb pactards shouting Floyd should fight Mosely. he wont hes chicken.

When he does its Moselys too old. coming off a signature win!!!
Kid Presentable is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 03:10 PM   #37
Gander Tasco
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 9,642
vCash: 500
Default Re: Why Does Pacquaio get credit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Presentable View Post
**** off even Roach said Pac wasnt ready for mosely even at 142 catchweight. Arum used Mosely to get all the dumb pactards shouting Floyd should fight Mosely. he wont hes chicken.

When he does its Moselys too old. coming off a signature win!!!
Floyd had 5+ years to fight mosley and waited till he was 40. Mosley's 'signature win' was before he took a year 1/2 layoff, then he fought Floyd and looked like shit.

When Pac moved up to welter he fought Oscar, Cotto, and Hatton within a span of two years.
Gander Tasco is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 03:18 PM   #38
bballchump11
2011 Poster of the Year
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: GA
Posts: 30,516
vCash: 346
Default Re: Why Does Pacquaio get credit

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLUBBER View Post
Because Floyd picks on smaller opponents and Pac the opposite.
I just want to rub it in

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
bballchump11 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 03:26 PM   #39
aka TORA
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Chaos Theory
Posts: 971
vCash: 75
Default Re: Why Does Pacquaio get credit

screenshot posters:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
aka TORA is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 03:28 PM   #40
balaclava
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Default Re: Why Does Pacquaio get credit

Quote:
Originally Posted by remixboy11 View Post
for bullsh!t fights but Floyd doesnt?

Discuss....
what was the last bullshit pacquiao had you faggot? Clottey? Margarito? Hatton? Cotto? BarrerA? Marquez? Morales? De la Hoya? this guy fought nothing but the best you hoe
 Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 03:34 PM   #41
DDDUUDDDEE
Undisputed Ambien (taker)
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 8,809
vCash: 500
Default Re: Why Does Pacquaio get credit

Because Floyd is the one perceived to be ducking a mega fight with Pacquaio, so therefore Pac can only fight whoever is in front of him whilst every fight Floyd takes not named "Manny" or "Pacquaio" will be taken by the majority as another easy opponent and duck. Not to mention PBF's constant long layoffs, which doesn't help matters.

Not saying thats's fair, but there you go...
DDDUUDDDEE is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 03:40 PM   #42
bballchump11
2011 Poster of the Year
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: GA
Posts: 30,516
vCash: 346
Default Re: Why Does Pacquaio get credit

Quote:
Originally Posted by balaclava View Post
what was the last bullshit pacquiao had you faggot? Clottey? Margarito? Hatton? Cotto? BarrerA? Marquez? Morales? De la Hoya? this guy fought nothing but the best you hoe
his last fight
bballchump11 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 03:43 PM   #43
Scar
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 32,564
vCash: 372
Default Re: Why Does Pacquaio get credit

Quote:
Originally Posted by remixboy11 View Post
for bullsh!t fights but Floyd doesnt?

Discuss....
When did Pacquiao ever go for a bullshit fight?, he and Marquez have a tough 50/50 history, so this fight is hardly a bullshit fight. What other fight Pacquiao went for was bullshit?, the Mosley fight was weak but beside that one there is no bullshit fight. He remains P4P#1 for a reason just like Mayweather remained P4P#1 for a reason too.
Scar is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 03:51 PM   #44
remixboy11
newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 37
vCash: 500
Default Re: Why Does Pacquaio get credit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scar View Post
When did Pacquiao ever go for a bullshit fight?, he and Marquez have a tough 50/50 history, so this fight is hardly a bullshit fight. What other fight Pacquiao went for was bullshit?, the Mosley fight was weak but beside that one there is no bullshit fight. He remains P4P#1 for a reason just like Mayweather remained P4P#1 for a reason too.

its a bs fight because Marquez is 38 now and he isnt at his natural weight class.

Cotto was at 145, Margo was at 150 and Clottey was a fixed fight.

I dont remember the last time Pacquiao fought someone coming off of a credible/ career changing win.

Mosley did that against Margarito and then Mayweather fought him.
Ortiz did that against Berto and then Mayweather fought him.

Cotto lost to Margarito, Margarito lost to shane, Shane lost to floyd.
remixboy11 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 03:55 PM   #45
smoovemann
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 432
vCash: 500
Default Re: Why Does Pacquaio get credit

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLUBBER View Post
Because Floyd picks on smaller opponents and Pac the opposite.

Only you believe what you just typed
smoovemann is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013