vCash: 3071
Default "Mr 4 Time" and his world class jab

Weight drained?
Starved?
Weak?
No legs?
No speed?
Old?

The Mundine I saw pick up his latest title was in his prime taking yet another belt using his jab and his feints - can't believe cats think miguel robotto would be competitive against "the man".

WBA baby! The streets are rejoicing!
20a87 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-20-2011, 04:44 PM   #2
maco_187
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: "Mr 4 Time" and his world class jab

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20a87 View Post
Weight drained?
Starved?
Weak?
No legs?
No speed?
Old?

The Mundine I saw pick up his latest title was in his prime taking yet another belt using his jab and his feints - can't believe cats think miguel robotto would be competitive against "the man".

Which streets? Redfern??
Seriously the crack your smoking must be good, yeah you support Mundine but what a derragotory comment to say about cotto asif hell struggle with Mundine, mundine wouldn't even beat yuri foreman or pawel wolak, cotto is a genuine champ and a threat to anyone and would wipe the floor with Mundine
I wish Mundine all the success but even trout is going to be too big a fish to fry
End of rant...
maco_187 is offline  Top
Old 10-20-2011, 04:46 PM   #3
maco_187
Belt holder
ESB Addict

By the way Mundine in his prime was a good combination puncher with angles and would never be caught against the ropes now he reminds me of the current version of Roy
maco_187 is offline  Top
Old 10-20-2011, 05:17 PM   #4
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by maco_187 View Post
Which streets? Redfern??
Seriously the crack your smoking must be good, yeah you support Mundine but what a derragotory comment to say about cotto asif hell struggle with Mundine, mundine wouldn't even beat yuri foreman or pawel wolak, cotto is a genuine champ and a threat to anyone and would wipe the floor with Mundine
I wish Mundine all the success but even trout is going to be too big a fish to fry
End of rant...
Cotto isn't gonna push the former smw world champ around, he's just gonna eat the jab all night long and get humiliated when choc starts showboating.

You keep drinking that 90% proof haterade though .

Quote:
By the way Mundine in his prime was a good combination puncher with angles and would never be caught against the ropes now he reminds me of the current version of Roy
Mundine often sat on the ropes in his past fights so dunno which choc fights you been watchin brah. Mundine cruised a TITLE fight with his jab that's boxing 101 .

It's all streets brah!
20a87 is offline  Top
Old 10-20-2011, 05:24 PM   #5
the beaver
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

Quote:

Why are you even bothering arguing with this fool.
the beaver is offline  Top
Old 10-20-2011, 05:24 PM   #6
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 346

Wasnt impressed by his 9/11 comments in todays paper. Already making up excuses as to why he has not fought in america when he told everyone he would. Got to call it like you see or smell it, in this case i smell bullsht.

hope he gets a shot at Trout but this USA crap is nothing but that, just crap. He isnt blacklisted and is just speculation which makes him look like a farkn ***** to me, he has the money and the means, he just needs to tweak that heart of his and step on a farkn plane
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 10-20-2011, 05:29 PM   #7
the beaver
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
Wasnt impressed by his 9/11 comments in todays paper. Already making up excuses as to why he has not fought in america when he told everyone he would. Got to call it like you see or smell it, in this case i smell bullsht.

hope he gets a shot at Trout but this USA crap is nothing but that, just crap. He isnt blacklisted and is just speculation which makes him look like a farkn ***** to me, he has the money and the means, he just needs to tweak that heart of his and step on a farkn plane

Exactly, he knows it's almost over and this is a handy excuse why he didn't go over............ Actually those comments wld've made him more appealing so the fans and boxers alike could us it as motivation and abuse him in and out of the ring .
the beaver is offline  Top
Old 10-20-2011, 05:39 PM   #8
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by the beaver View Post
Why are you even bothering arguing with this genius. You can't win.
True.

Quote:

To be fair to him he's been trying to lure the big names for a while now. American TV aren't gonna be falling over themselves to put a proud muslim on their airwaves (also see prince naseem's fall from the big time). You have to respect mundine for saying what he wants and never selling his soul even if it means he's missed out on opportunities - can you imagine what endorsements he could have had if he was a corporate puppet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by the beaver View Post
Exactly, he knows it's almost over and this is a handy excuse why he didn't go over............ Actually those comments wld've made him more appealing so the fans and boxers alike could us it as motivation and abuse him in and out of the ring .
Clearly you know nothing. Awful post.
20a87 is offline  Top
Old 10-20-2011, 06:20 PM   #9
AustraHungarian
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Weight drained?
Starved?
Weak?
No legs?
No speed?
Old?

I agree completely 20a87! it was a career defining win against a HOF bound opponent! I have no doubt him beating Alvarez makes a victory over Cotto inevitable! Cotto's record is a complete joke compared with the mighty Alvarez!
AustraHungarian is offline  Top
Old 10-20-2011, 06:22 PM   #10
AustraHungarian
Contender
ESB Senior Member

[quote=20a87;11020779]True.

To be fair to him he's been trying to lure the big names for a while now. American TV aren't gonna be falling over themselves to put a proud muslim on their airwaves (also see prince naseem's fall from the big time). You have to respect mundine for saying what he wants and never selling his soul even if it means he's missed out on opportunities - can you imagine what endorsements he could have had if he was a corporate puppet?

quote]

Prince Naseem's fall from the big time? He got the living shit beat out of him by Barrera and retired one fight later! Not sure what being a pround Muslim had to do with that!
Old 10-20-2011, 06:30 PM   #11
AustraHungarian
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:

Actually I think his 9/11 comments have jack shit to do with his lack of interest in the US! Basically, he is ****ing boring! Junior middleweight is chock filled with exciting fighters, eg: Cotto, Angulo, Saul Alvarez, Margo, Kirkland so what would inspire any network to give The Pioneer an airing? Possibly his awesome decision wins over the likes of Soon Botes and Carlos Aden Jerez or his propensity for getting brutally KO'ed (Ottke, Wood) and hitting the canvas (Nishizawa, Siaca, Kim)!
Old 10-20-2011, 06:31 PM   #12
Francis75
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
He doesn't look that good.
Francis75 is offline  Top
Old 10-20-2011, 06:37 PM   #13
fast hands
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1296

Quote:
Weight drained?
Starved?
Weak?
No legs?
No speed?
Old?

Bonjour Dirty Pierre,
I see you are back to your delusional best.
CHB must be having a leisurely breakfast. Expect a savage mauling
when he finally reads this tripe.

Au Revoir mon ami.
fast hands is offline  Top
Old 10-20-2011, 08:43 PM   #14
whopperdong
"sorry dan, im the man"
ESB Addict

vCash: 367

Quote:
Weight drained?
Starved?
Weak?
No legs?
No speed?
Old?

love it.
whopperdong is offline  Top
Old 10-20-2011, 09:09 PM   #15
PorkChopExpress
Champion of the Universe
ESB Senior Member

He currently fights like the crop of heavies out there now... Inactive and boring to watch
PorkChopExpress is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum