Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 10-21-2011, 02:24 AM   #1
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 346
Arrow Green, John, Tomilson - The three stooges

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Forget about Quality, Green Machine Promotions have taken the route of Quantity above all in an attempt to yet again pillage the public and sell their home town cooked card in brining us all the three stooges boxing style.

Quote:
I dont see this fight card ever being eclipsed from any fight sport in the country ever because this is an incredible achievement. To be able to put three world title fights on, all incredibly action packed fights, Danny Green said.
Green is fighting a POLE who tried to commit suicide and its very possible that this guy is not stable right now, we could see a repeate of Briggs v Green. Looks like Dannys got a loan of a WBC title as he has never won it in his life.

Chris John is fighting a missmatched bout because they cant pay him 500k to fight a top 5 rated opponent. BTW, Johns opponent hasnt even been given the nod by the WBA yet, meaning they havent said they will sanction it for the WBA title. Johns people have sold their souls to Green machine promotions. They have no pride and have stooped to an all time low. This is one of the worst opponents John has faced, will the media or Green machine tell the public that? Craig looks like he has sold out also.

John is a super star yet he is going to be a support bout? talk about bending over and taking it up the ass Craig.

Will Tomilson is fighting fark knows who, it changes all the time, the belt is vacant so im guessing he had it on loan from Phil Austin after his trainer gave Philly a blow job in the car park! How on earth Tomilsons currently reported opponent even got a fckn shot just blows my mind, or in this case blows Austin all night long because lets face it, the only way this sht happens is if you either blow some fck like the homo you are or you pay someone off. So which of the two is it mr Hudson and mr Austin?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] This karnt vs Tomilson is a joke, why dont you just give Will the title now, exciting fight hey? fck off you load of cum drinking junkies! This is fraud what you assholes are doing! Its against IBOs own rules but hey, as JB IBO suck monkey has pointed out, its at the IBOs discretion meaning they do wtf they wanna do and dont give 2 fcks about the fans or ratings. Its a PAWN shop, the title goes to the highest bidder and he gets to hand pick a dud opponent to ensure his investment comes through!

Will Tomilson your a farkn Joke and an embarasment to this country. Have a real go you mug karnt instead of laying down and having sht handed to you. Sucky Sucky Much Poofta!

The Three stooges!

The End!
TCboxa is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-21-2011, 03:02 AM   #2
Johny Drama
Spartan Black

vCash: 500
Default Re: Green, John, Tomilson - The three stooges

The only embarassment is you
Johny Drama is offline  Top
Old 10-21-2011, 03:09 AM   #3
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johny Drama View Post
The only embarassment is you
According to CHB your my alt, so on that note go fck yourself champ!
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 10-21-2011, 03:28 AM   #4
Johny Drama
Spartan Black

Haha I find that highly offensive CHB, cause TCKnob head makes my teeth itch!
Johny Drama is offline  Top
Old 10-21-2011, 04:58 AM   #5
dawsosj
Belt holder
ESB Addict

you are one sad little sociopath
dawsosj is offline  Top
Old 10-21-2011, 05:19 AM   #6
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Truth hurts does it girls? lol
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 10-21-2011, 06:22 AM   #7
buster007
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1166

what's wrong with these fights.

the best card anywhere in the world this year.

the 2 best cruisers in the world. tomlinson the best young fighter atm. and chris john the most underrated fight in the world.

u just pissed that u r going to hand over your 50 bucks for it and u need to tell someone but u just don't want to be caught being a hypocrite.

yep!!!!!!!!!!!!!
buster007 is offline  Top
Old 10-21-2011, 07:39 AM   #8
bettingman
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Danny Green Best in the West!
Chris Johns Best in Indonesia!
Will Tomilson Best in the East!

Their opponents unfortunately best in the rubbish bin!
bettingman is offline  Top
Old 10-21-2011, 04:40 PM   #9
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by buster007 View Post
Pretty sure i just outlined whats wrong with these matchups. Farkn have a read ya moron. Why dont you tell me whats RIGHT with them? how is it that these WT fights can be made when two opponents in these WT fights are not WT material. Nothing more than a one sided fight, not much fun when you know for certian what the outcome is going to be, the only ones fooled into thinking its going to be an even fight are idiots like you!

Quote:
Ive seen better shobox cards then this. Do you Green lovers actually watch any boxing or just suck off Dannys nob all day long? Bettingmans got it right!

Quote:
the 2 best cruisers in the world. tomlinson the best young fighter atm. and chris john the most underrated fight in the world.
Two best CWs in the world are the POLE who tried to commit suicide 2 months ago and a fckwit who got schooled every round by a half shot Tarver? have you completely lost your mind? Tomlinson is the most over rated fighter in this country, anyone can look good bashing bums, have you seen him go toe to toe with the best in the VIC amateurs, he dont bowl them over and is flat out hurting his opponents, put a fighter in with a bum any day and he will look the goods which is what Tomilsons camp have been doing for a very long time now, his record is proof of this.

Chris John is also over rated. If he wasnt then he wouldnt be an undercard for some guy whos not even a world champion and he wouldnt take a pay cut just to appease Danny Green. If he was all this and that why the fck have they bent over for Green Machine promo and taken it up the ass?

Quote:
u just pissed that u r going to hand over your 50 bucks for it and u need to tell someone but u just don't want to be caught being a hypocrite.
Why would i complain about missmatched bouts and then go hand over 50$ to watch it you moron, i dont need to pay money to watch it, i can watch it for free in a number of ways. The only money i may spend is in placing a bet on the POLE to smash the fck out of Danny Booshay Green.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 10-21-2011, 06:06 PM   #10
ALTogethernow
Contender
ESB Senior Member

ill admit i will be handing over $50, but i do for every single ppv basically I love the sport. Always good to get the lads round have a bbq n some drinks n watch the sweet science.

I appreciate Danny getting the 3 title fights on here, props for that.
Most of the public TC will not even be any the wiser about what disgraceful mismatches the card is. might generate some good numbers and interest in boxing?

But yeah TC for boxing enthusiasts, appart from getting an opportunity to see Chris in action the card does have a hefty stench! (though I am intrigued as to what the main event could bring)
ALTogethernow is offline  Top
Old 10-21-2011, 07:13 PM   #11
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

I personally prefer to go down to the club and watch the fights, put the $50 over the bar and you can still have a good feed, good piss up with mates and a good time in general. Support the clubs, not Danny Green

The three titles are like three glasses to me.. here is a good comparision

but your right about most of the public, however alot have already been burnt by Danny and his PPV hits have never been the same since.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 10-21-2011, 07:30 PM   #12
buster007
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1166

hilarious!!!!!!!!

u r in denial.

u r pissed that green is putting on a ripper card, and it hurts u terribly.

u will pay to watch it, but u won't admit it on here. everybody knows it.

u would find something to complain about pacman vs floyd if it was made, lol.

professional cry baby u r. whinge, whinge, whinge.
buster007 is offline  Top
Old 10-21-2011, 07:37 PM   #13
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side VIP

vCash: 75

Quote:

the 2 best cruisers in the world. tomlinson the best young fighter a
tm. and chris john the most underrated fight in the world.

yep!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stiflers mum is offline  Top
Old 10-21-2011, 07:38 PM   #14
zoley
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

In my Town Mundine fights were always shown in clubs and most pubs, as were Greens. People were always showing up in case Mundine got knocked out and they wanted to make sure they did'nt miss it. The fight that did the damage was Green V Briggs. After that stinker, boxing in clubs and pubs made way for UFC.
zoley is offline  Top
Old 10-21-2011, 07:41 PM   #15
zoley
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiflers mum View Post

zoley is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum