Old 10-22-2011, 06:50 PM   #31
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 3071
Default Re: referee: Damien Casey WTF

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOSEY WALES View Post
Hey Frankie being the third guy takes some doing mate I've reff'd in boxing bouts and rugby matches it looks easy as **** but try it sometime instead of jumping on the idiot who started this threads band wagon , this Ty ***** never has anything positive to say regarding the sport and you are following him down the same path sadly mate which is a pity really because you sound like you both know your boxing .

"expert in everything"

You haven't even seen the fights TC is talking about, you don't know **** about boxing brah, give it a rest. No-one is impressed with your constant lies about your involvement in any sport, at best you probs turned out for a pub team once and that was as the kit man.

PP
20a87 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-22-2011, 08:16 PM   #32
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 346

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20a87 View Post

"expert in everything"

You haven't even seen the fights TC is talking about, you don't know **** about boxing brah, give it a rest. No-one is impressed with your constant lies about your involvement in any sport, at best you probs turned out for a pub team once and that was as the kit man.
I thought the same, then thought id give the old coot the benifit of the doubt, throw up the other fight the same ref fcked up and then ask him if he would like to watch the videos first and then make comment or withdraw what he initally said. lol i think he had a few to many when he posted that and just didnt give it much thought.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 10-22-2011, 08:22 PM   #33
perfect jet
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
I thought the same, then thought id give the old coot the benifit of the doubt, throw up the other fight the same ref fcked up and then ask him if he would like to watch the videos first and then make comment or withdraw what he initally said. lol i think he had a few to many when he posted that and just didnt give it much thought.
"the old coot". My old man used to use that line at different times.
perfect jet is offline  Top
Old 10-23-2011, 08:32 AM   #34
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

are you implying im old or something like that PJ hahaha!

Here you girls go..

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyyqxD406f8[/ame]

Never seen a referee do this sht before, Josey still want to stick to your guns on this one? or perhaps admit that on this occasion you were wrong?
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 10-23-2011, 08:46 AM   #35
perfect jet
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Ref casey needs a norman stone confrontation.

Screw it....here's stoney again

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TVi6qugGBw&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]
Old 10-23-2011, 08:56 AM   #36
Francis75
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
are you implying im old or something like that PJ hahaha!

Here you girls go..

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Never seen a referee do this sht before, Josey still want to stick to your guns on this one? or perhaps admit that on this occasion you were wrong?
LOL just watched this. That ref is a ****ing moron. Even any idiot on these forums knows that if there is a knockdown and the fighter gets to his feet the ref will continue to count until 8 then decide if the fighter is in condition to fight or wave the fight off. You don't keep counting to 10 then ask the fighter if he is ok and he did this twice.
Francis75 is offline  Top
Old 10-23-2011, 09:00 AM   #37
Kegsy
Lights Out
East Side VIP

vCash: 1275

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfect jet View Post
Ref casey needs a norman stone confrontation.

Screw it....here's stoney again

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Gotta love Stoney!
Kegsy is offline  Top
Old 10-23-2011, 09:29 AM   #38
Francis75
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Did anyone watch this moron ref the fight between Mostyn Niemann & Walter Pupu'a ?

Niemanns opponent is CONSTANTLY holding throughout the entire fight making it very frustrating for Niemann, Casey just gives up warning Pupua and decides to warn Niemann for holding and hitting. Ends up taking a point from Niemann but just lets the holding go!

double standards and completly incompetent, who is this moron and do they pay fckwits like this money or is it done for free?

They need to show this fckwit how to take a point away from a fighter for excessive holding. If your reading this Casey, go give youself an uppercut to the face you moron!

Turned a great fight into sht. The NZ guy should have been pulled up and then he would have stoped it and the fight would have been alot greater than it was. Allowing the NZ guy to hold over and over and over again is bullsht, this is boxing not a fckn wrestling match!

This sht is basic, Casey cant even get this sht right, send him back to referee the farkn amateurs. Whoever tests these guys needs to have a good look into the testing means, re testing, refresher courses etc cause some of these referees of late in terms of boxing in general have become complete and utter farkn morons, they ruin would could potentialy be a great fight into utter sht.
Just watched this fight as well. I think by around the 3rd rd mark the ref and given 3 official warnings to the guy for holding but keeps holding throughout the rest of the fight. No point is taken from him for the holding.
Francis75 is offline  Top
Old 10-23-2011, 06:47 PM   #39
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis75 View Post
Just watched this fight as well. I think by around the 3rd rd mark the ref and given 3 official warnings to the guy for holding but keeps holding throughout the rest of the fight. No point is taken from him for the holding.
exactly m8, then look how quick he warns and takes the point from Mostyn. The ref is a farkn moron, ive trained 14 yr old kids who would do a better job than this daff karnt. NSW boxing need to hang their heads in shame, how can they employ this guy when he is not competent to do the job?

the 10 count is just farkn hilariouse, if you combined what he does in the Mostyn fight and the Dib fight into a highlight reel it would make for one good ass **** take! NSW boxing have for some time now lacked in the area of competentcy, how this guy was even there refering a fight when he counts to 10 each time a fighter is knocked down is beyond me.

Its supposed to be PROFFESIONAL boxing yet ive seen better amateur referess than these idiots. People like Josey says its hard, like fck its hard, its hard if you got no backbone and your a weak dead sht karnt who doesnt know what he is doing.

I dont just have a go at someone for no good reason, Damien Casey has no place in a boxing ring being a referee. SACK HIM NOW!
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 10-23-2011, 06:59 PM   #40
perfect jet
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kegsy View Post
Gotta love Stoney!

What about where stoney called the ref everything under the sun and when ejected from the corner he walks past a commissioner and says " i didnt call him nuthn" lol. And he told the ref he'd sue his ass for every penny he's got.

God bless normy stone.
Old 10-23-2011, 07:01 PM   #41
CapsLock
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500

Quote:
exactly m8, then look how quick he warns and takes the point from Mostyn. The ref is a farkn moron, ive trained 14 yr old kids who would do a better job than this daff karnt. NSW boxing need to hang their heads in shame, how can they employ this guy when he is not competent to do the job?

the 10 count is just farkn hilariouse, if you combined what he does in the Mostyn fight and the Dib fight into a highlight reel it would make for one good ass **** take! NSW boxing have for some time now lacked in the area of competentcy, how this guy was even there refering a fight when he counts to 10 each time a fighter is knocked down is beyond me.

Its supposed to be PROFFESIONAL boxing yet ive seen better amateur referess than these idiots. People like Josey says its hard, like fck its hard, its hard if you got no backbone and your a weak dead sht karnt who doesnt know what he is doing.

I dont just have a go at someone for no good reason, Damien Casey has no place in a boxing ring being a referee. SACK HIM NOW!
i used to think people were harsh when they picked on you. but you literally are a deadset piece of ****.

u epitomize the term "keyboard warrior"...coming online hiding behind a screen slagging people off for incompetencies, like you never make a mistake in your job. in fact you probably dont have one, and if you did you would probably get fired....

coz your a ****

Last edited by CapsLock; 10-23-2011 at 07:15 PM.
CapsLock is offline  Top
Old 10-23-2011, 07:19 PM   #42
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapsLock View Post
i used to think people were harsh when they picked on you. but you literally are a deadset piece of ****.

u epitomize the term "keyboard warrior"...coming online hiding behind a screen slagging people off for incompetencies, like you never make a mistake in your job
And you epitomize the word "idiot!"

The guy made mistakes all night, watch the clips you moron. He counted to 10 twice after a knockdown and asked the fighter if he wanted to contuine, since when do you count a fighter out then ask him if he wants to contuine? I am not a trained proffesional in the area of referre and judge when it comes to boxing but fark me dead i atleast know the basics of boxing.

When you defend this rot you are no better than the fckwits who run that boys club in NSW boxing. Speak up and be counted, why ignore idoicy and incompetency and reward it? name and shame it, it should not happen in this sport, much sht gives the sport a bad name as it is then to top it off with incompetent officals and then just ignore their incompetency, doing so as i mention would only reward such actions and behaviour.

The majority of boxing fans know you dont count to 10 and then ask a fighter to contuine, how is it posssible a trained offical could do this twice? Is this karnt a window licker or does he have special medical requirments i should know about that would make his actions invalid that night? if not then go bark up someone elses tree you ****er, i raise solid points and provide video evidence, what do you offer?

Sht dribbler? much
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 10-23-2011, 07:28 PM   #43
CapsLock
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
And you epitomize the word "idiot!"

The guy made mistakes all night, watch the clips you moron. He counted to 10 twice after a knockdown and asked the fighter if he wanted to contuine, since when do you count a fighter out then ask him if he wants to contuine? I am not a trained proffesional in the area of referre and judge when it comes to boxing but fark me dead i atleast know the basics of boxing.

When you defend this rot you are no better than the fckwits who run that boys club in NSW boxing. Speak up and be counted, why ignore idoicy and incompetency and reward it? name and shame it, it should not happen in this sport, much sht gives the sport a bad name as it is then to top it off with incompetent officals and then just ignore their incompetency, doing so as i mention would only reward such actions and behaviour.

The majority of boxing fans know you dont count to 10 and then ask a fighter to contuine, how is it posssible a trained offical could do this twice? Is this karnt a window licker or does he have special medical requirments i should know about that would make his actions invalid that night? if not then go bark up someone elses tree you ****er, i raise solid points and provide video evidence, what do you offer?

Sht dribbler? much
if i ever met you, i would break your jaw
CapsLock is offline  Top
Old 10-23-2011, 07:36 PM   #44
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapsLock View Post
if i ever met you, i would break your jaw
You couldnt break an egg shell you weak missrable karnt

Is that all your little brain could come up with champ? you defended a referee who counted to ten twice and asked a fighter if he wanted to contuine after counting to 10 a second time. What exactly did honestly expect? beat your chest and ill bow down hey? or something like that
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 10-23-2011, 11:50 PM   #45
darkhorse
Belt holder
ESB Addict

..Damian Casey just needs coaching..Reffin' can be a very hard job...how easy you make it depended greatly on confindence...which comes via success which comes through experience...sometimes the excitement of the situation can be overwhelming and it's easy to lose the plot..especially in 4 rounder where novice fighters are hyped up and intent on s****pin' like madmen..
..I reckon Casey knows what mistakes he's made and no doubt has already learnt from them...he'll be wiser for the experience...cut the man some slack fellas..
darkhorse is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum