Old 10-23-2011, 07:18 PM   #46
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 3071
Default Re: "Mr 4 Time" and his world class jab

Quote:
Originally Posted by roscoe View Post
20a87 please stop talking nonsense mate. Your a fan of mandy good on you but don't talk shit about cementing legacy at 36 yrs old. And continually dropping Cotto's name is is simply all talk. Cotto is a world class fighter who would beat the daylights out of the man. I find it amusing that you put alverez in as one of his top wins.................he punched a human punching bag who had concrete for feet & the hand speed of a tortoise. Keep dreaming though. I honestly hope he gets in the ring with someone of world class..........Garth Wood maybe..........sorry that was low.
Cotto isn't as fast as "the man" and if you think a blown up welter walks through an ex smw champ you'd be way off the mark. Choc will embarrass cotto with the jab. Wood scored a dirty KO but he still got his in the end. Calzaghe was at the tail end of his career when he cemented his legacy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AustraHungarian View Post
One of the myths among casual boxing fans is that barerra destroyed naz, he beat him fair and square but it wasn't as dominant as people pretend it was, pushing someone into a turnbuckle doesnt score points you chump. If Naz had made a triumphant return post 9/11 on HBO I hardly think him shouting praise be to allah would have gone down well with the gullible USA public, fact is Naz was done with boxing and US tv was done with Naz.

Clearly you never watched the Naz v Barerra fight because anyone with even the most rudimentry boxing knowledge could see that the good Catholic punched the living piss out of your Muslim brother! Agree re your turnbuckle comment, Barerra actually lost a point for yet still won oh so comfortably! Bottom line is we will never know how HBO would have reacted to Naz because he did not like what he got a taste off against Baarerra and quit!

Lol really weak argument if you think any of the fighters above could rival Choc for pre fight hype you are deluded he's made for tv. Untested saul, cheating marg, one round ko victim kirkland, green card angulo etc etc

These guys fight on the leading boxing network in the US and Mexico whilst Mundine is watched by 100,000 at best on Main Event and whomever he can attract at the gate via freebies! Choc's ability to hype a fight has got him nowhere outside of Australia!
Barerra clearly won but it was hardly an embarrassing loss for naz, people like yourself like to remember it that way as they held a disdain for the prince's attitude. Go and watch it with the sound off alongside someone who knows the sport and can give you some pointers as clearly you know very little about boxing.

Choc fights on the leading boxing network in Australia, what's your point? I'd be puzzled if mexicans weren't shown in mexico and americans weren't shown in the USA .

Quote:
Originally Posted by AustraHungarian View Post
Did not really mean anything by it! Just tossed it in to be controversial! Since I am dealing with a dickhead, I thought I'd act like one!
Used!enough!exclamation!marks!?!
20a87 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-23-2011, 07:43 PM   #47
AustraHungarian
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000
Default Re: "Mr 4 Time" and his world class jab

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20a87 View Post
Cotto isn't as fast as "the man" and if you think a blown up welter walks through an ex smw champ you'd be way off the mark. Choc will embarrass cotto with the jab. Wood scored a dirty KO but he still got his in the end. Calzaghe was at the tail end of his career when he cemented his legacy...

Barerra clearly won but it was hardly an embarrassing loss for naz, people like yourself like to remember it that way as they held a disdain for the prince's attitude. Go and watch it with the sound off alongside someone who knows the sport and can give you some pointers as clearly you know very little about boxing.

Choc fights on the leading boxing network in Australia, what's your point? I'd be puzzled if mexicans weren't shown in mexico and americans weren't shown in the USA .

You have no idea as to my attitude re Naz! I actually found him hugely entertaining. His ringwalks were second to none and his wild brawl against Kevein Kelley is a personal fave but facts are facts and he got cuntslapped against MAB!

My point is, millions of people watch the guys you were dissing whilst comparatively **** all watch Mundine! He adds up to jack shit whilst they are names in the world's biggest boxing market! Pretty simple really!

Used!enough!exclamation!marks!?!
I do love my exclamation marks!
AustraHungarian is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum