Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 10-27-2011, 01:46 PM   #46
canis-lupus

vCash:
Default Re: Robert Helenius...

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsa huge bitch View Post
well you do realise they got him in to spar not to fight??to try stuff on him ect ect ect..any fool could see haye could pot shot helenuis all night long..and his whiskers would be tested
People is say'ed same his former top opponent's and they are all going down

His much better boxer than people give him credit..fight's he often save his stamina and is not so active as he should, but when he get's ring with Klitschko's he will be winner.you will see that 2012
Sponsored Links
Old 10-27-2011, 01:51 PM   #47
canis-lupus

vCash:

Quote:
jesus **** where to start...peter while not being on this planet for as long as wlad and vitali has been in 3 brutal fights with the klit brothers alone he was also slapped silly by chambers..so in that sence he was old and past it he was out of shape ect ect...the white wolf has been through some wars and hadnt fought in over a year and still boxed roberts ears off untill he gassed..brewster again has took some terrible beatings and was past it....i dont even need to talk about gregory or levin are you insane lol...bydenko is the only win i give him credit for and even that isnt all to great...
Wladimir Klitschko 16 first fight..little different list...Sauerland knows what they do with Helenius his a real deal

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] 231½ 9-3-1

Oberrheinhalle, Offenburg, Baden-Württemberg, Germany W TKO 1 8

4-13-1

Sporthalle, Alsterdorf, Hamburg, Germany W TKO 3 8

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] 229¼ 84-18-1

Stadthalle, Offenbach, Hessen, Germany W TKO 2 8

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] 222¾ 18-11-1

Stadthalle, Cottbus, Brandenburg, Germany W KO 2 8

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] 226½ [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] 213¾ 30-16-2

Tivoli Eissporthalle, Aachen, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany W TKO 3 8

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] 252½ 9-5-1

Maritim Hotel, Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg, Germany W TKO 5 8

time: 2:02
At the beginning of the fifth round, Botowamungu's cornermen refused to leave the ring, accusing Klitschko of illegal tactics.
After several warnings to the corner, the referee awarded the fight to Klitschko.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] 226 [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] 234¼ 4-2-3

Berlethalle, Hagen, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany W TKO 3 8

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] 229 [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] 233¾ 21-11-0

Oberrheinhalle, Offenburg, Baden-Württemberg, Germany W KO 1 8

4-2-1

Arena Oberhausen, Oberhausen, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany W KO 2 8

time: 1:25

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] 226 [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] 220½ 14-17-1

Ballsporthalle, Frankfurt, Hessen, Germany W KO 1 8

time: 2:58 | referee: Andreas Schweiger

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] 234¼ 14-33-1

Eurogress, Aachen, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany W RTD 2 6

time: 3:00

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] 220½ [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] 253½ 8-2-0

Stadthalle, Cottbus, Brandenburg, Germany W DQ 6 6

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] 226¾ [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] 213¼ 6-1-1

Maritim Hotel, Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg, Germany W TKO 3 6

time: 0:36 | referee: Kurt Stroer | judge: Artur Ellensohn | judge: Axel Zielke | judge: Norbert Krosch

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] 233 10-12-1

Zoo-Gesellschaftshaus, Frankfurt, Hessen, Germany W TKO 1 4

time: 1:21 | referee: Kurt Stroer

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] 221 [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] 207½ 8-30-2

Nova Arena, Wiener Neustadt, Austria W TKO 2 4

time: 1:54

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] 220 [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] 220½ 4-1-1

Sporthalle, Wandsbek, Hamburg, Germany W KO 1 4

time: 1:35 | referee: Norbert Krosch
Old 10-27-2011, 02:28 PM   #48
RazzAxx
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 500

Quote:
jesus **** where to start...peter while not being on this planet for as long as wlad and vitali has been in 3 brutal fights with the klit brothers alone he was also slapped silly by chambers..so in that sence he was old and past it he was out of shape ect ect...the white wolf has been through some wars and hadnt fought in over a year and still boxed roberts ears off untill he gassed..brewster again has took some terrible beatings and was past it....i dont even need to talk about gregory or levin are you insane lol...bydenko is the only win i give him credit for and even that isnt all to great...
You appreciate a win of Bidenko over win of Liakhovich, Peter, Levin, Brewster...
Using your own words... jesus ****
RazzAxx is offline  Top
Old 10-27-2011, 04:52 PM   #49
itsa huge bitch
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 762

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazzAxx View Post
You appreciate a win of Bidenko over win of Liakhovich, Peter, Levin, Brewster...
Using your own words... jesus ****
yea i do..and if you cant understand why then there no point me even trying to explain it to you
itsa huge bitch is offline  Top
Old 10-27-2011, 04:54 PM   #50
itsa huge bitch
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 762

Quote:
Originally Posted by canis-lupus View Post
People is say'ed same his former top opponent's and they are all going down

His much better boxer than people give him credit..fight's he often save his stamina and is not so active as he should, but when he get's ring with Klitschko's he will be winner.you will see that 2012
helenius has no chance against either k bro and i mean no chance..hey i dont mind guys being fans of his..but all he has is power and you need more than that to beat either thats all im saying..and wlads 1st 16 fights cannot be compared to roberts wlad was fighting nearly every month for the 1st 2 years of his carrer he was hardly going to be fighting decent opponents he was built up and over worked in my opinion at the begining hence why when he was stuck in with purrity he ****ed up big time...
itsa huge bitch is offline  Top
Old 10-28-2011, 05:32 AM   #51
vrelk

Dimitrenko is having an elbow surgery and not fighting Helenius on 3rd December. Who would be the best choice on such a short notice?
vrelk is offline  Top
Old 10-28-2011, 06:20 AM   #52
RazzAxx
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
yea i do..and if you cant understand why then there no point me even trying to explain it to you
I do fully understand that you most likely have not seen a single match of Helenius's and you are just trolling here. You have made your opinion clear and you can just move on before you embarrass yourself even more.

I have seen most of Helenius's matches and seen him live in both amateur fights and professional bouts and in his professional career the Bydenko win is one of the least impressive ones. Helenius just beat up a much smaller cruiser-weight for two rounds to make him quit because of cut.

Liakhovic, Peter, Levin, Brewster, for example, are Heavy Weights on a totally different league/level than some Bydenko, who will never be nothing in pro boxing.

Don't bother to make another useless comment to this post since you obviously do not have a clue about what you are trying to talk about.

RazzAxx is offline  Top
Old 10-28-2011, 06:26 AM   #53
RazzAxx
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vrelk View Post
Dimitrenko is having an elbow surgery and not fighting Helenius on 3rd December. Who would be the best choice on such a short notice?
This is very sad news, although it was pretty much expected that Dimitrenko would duck Helenius. There has been talks about Kevin Johnson being the plan B for Helenius's opponent in Helsinki bout if Dimitrenko chickens out.

Kevin Johnson might actually be even harder opponent than Dimitrenko for Helenius.
RazzAxx is offline  Top
Old 10-28-2011, 07:02 AM   #54
canis-lupus

vCash:

Quote:
Originally Posted by vrelk View Post
Tony Thompson and second is Chagaev...then Kevin Johnson
Old 10-28-2011, 07:03 AM   #55
canis-lupus

vCash:

Quote:
I do fully understand that you most likely have not seen a single match of Helenius's and you are just trolling here. You have made your opinion clear and you can just move on before you embarrass yourself even more.

I have seen most of Helenius's matches and seen him live in both amateur fights and professional bouts and in his professional career the Bydenko win is one of the least impressive ones. Helenius just beat up a much smaller cruiser-weight for two rounds to make him quit because of cut.

Liakhovic, Peter, Levin, Brewster, for example, are Heavy Weights on a totally different league/level than some Bydenko, who will never be nothing in pro boxing.

Don't bother to make another useless comment to this post since you obviously do not have a clue about what you are trying to talk about.

Good post
Old 10-28-2011, 07:42 AM   #56
Blake Rayne
Fat Cuban Aficianado
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

Quote:

Bydenko is no slouch. He may of been down on confidence after his loss to Boystov but thats about it. That fight was a great win for Robert especially in his 9th fight and it shouldn't be discounted. I agree with Itsa here. All three ex champs were clearly on the decline, some more than others and Robbie is further into his development so these particular victories aren't any more impressive. Still good solid wins though.

Also it's not really fair to call Bydenko a cruiser. He may be skinny for a guy his height but he is still a 220 pounder most of the time.
Blake Rayne is offline  Top
Old 10-28-2011, 07:51 AM   #57
Blake Rayne
Fat Cuban Aficianado
ESB Addict

Quote:
helenius has no chance against either k bro and i mean no chance..hey i dont mind guys being fans of his..but all he has is power and you need more than that to beat either thats all im saying..and wlads 1st 16 fights cannot be compared to roberts wlad was fighting nearly every month for the 1st 2 years of his carrer he was hardly going to be fighting decent opponents he was built up and over worked in my opinion at the begining hence why when he was stuck in with purrity he ****ed up big time...

He actually fought 24 times in his first 24 months as a pro. More than Povetbitch has fought in over 6 years as a pro.

Also on a side note. At the same point in his pro career as Robbie is now (3 years, 3months) Wlad fought Wolfgramm (33rd FIGHT) then Bostice a month later (both decent tests). He then fought Barret and Byrd in the following few months. Not too bad.
Add his stellar Am career and there's no point trying to compare Robbie's current resume to Wlad's.

Last edited by Blake Rayne; 10-28-2011 at 08:03 AM.
Blake Rayne is offline  Top
Old 10-28-2011, 10:42 AM   #58
RazzAxx
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by canis-lupus View Post
Tony Thompson and second is Chagaev...then Kevin Johnson
Chagaev would be awesome, but after the episode with the Valuev re-match, do you think he would be interested in travelling to Finland to try and fight again? Thompson is old.
RazzAxx is offline  Top
Old 10-28-2011, 11:01 AM   #59
shimmy
Belt holder
ESB Addict

He's young for a HW, has power and is winning by KO, that's the big deal with him. That power makes him dangerous for any HW in the division, it doesn't mean he will become the king of the division, but it could. I would give him a solid chance over anybody not named Klitschko right now. And who knows in a year or two he may be able to beat either one of them because lets face it, neither K brother is a spring chicken.
shimmy is offline  Top
Old 10-28-2011, 11:35 AM   #60
jacklondon
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake Rayne View Post
Bydenko is no slouch. He may of been down on confidence after his loss to Boystov but thats about it. That fight was a great win for Robert especially in his 9th fight and it shouldn't be discounted. I agree with Itsa here. All three ex champs were clearly on the decline, some more than others and Robbie is further into his development so these particular victories aren't any more impressive. Still good solid wins though.

Also it's not really fair to call Bydenko a cruiser. He may be skinny for a guy his height but he is still a 220 pounder most of the time.
Bydenko is damn good. They put him in with Valuev in only his fourth pro fight and a lot of people say he was robbed.
jacklondon is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum