Sponsored Links
Old 10-24-2011, 09:56 PM   #62
darkhorse
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: Prospect watch: Rocky Jerkic

..thanks for that Ty...
....that's awesome..Rocky's got a great style...let's see how they start matchin' him...
darkhorse is offline  Top
Old 10-24-2011, 10:27 PM   #63
woftam1
Contender
ESB Senior Member

I saw him for the first time in Newcastle and thought he went very well

Will be good to see him a few more times getting tested a bit more and see how he goes.

A great prospect
woftam1 is offline  Top
Old 10-25-2011, 06:41 AM   #64
TheHonestTruth

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisrock View Post
something you're never gonna know mate unless you ask him personally...all i can say is every appointment rocky and i went to throughout my pregnancies, when the doctors would ask what's our background he would always say his mum is kiwi and his dad is yugoslavian and that was always straight from his mouth..
So you would know Cody and Richard then. They have known Rocky for a very very long time and I can 110% tell you that Cody is aboriginal and tells me that Rocky is also aboriginal so I don't know whether you're on here to start arguements or what or whether you are who you say you are but Rocky is aboriginal
TheHonestTruth is offline  Top
Old 10-28-2011, 06:44 PM   #65
chrisrock

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHonestTruth View Post
So you would know Cody and Richard then. They have known Rocky for a very very long time and I can 110% tell you that Cody is aboriginal and tells me that Rocky is also aboriginal so I don't know whether you're on here to start arguements or what or whether you are who you say you are but Rocky is aboriginal
yeah i know them....and i'm part aboriginal myself..and no im not here to start nothing...to be honest with you i was lead to believe that he is the nationalties he told me and obviously alot more is goin around then what i was told..i am the mother of his kids though and i guess i'm going to have to question him again so i can tell our children in the future where they actually come from...seems like he is tellin everyone different stories
chrisrock is offline  Top
Old 10-28-2011, 07:36 PM   #66
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 346

Quote:
Quote:
yeah i know them....and i'm part aboriginal myself..and no im not here to start nothing...to be honest with you i was lead to believe that he is the nationalties he told me and obviously alot more is goin around then what i was told..i am the mother of his kids though and i guess i'm going to have to question him again so i can tell our children in the future where they actually come from...seems like he is tellin everyone different stories
It doesnt matter where a childs parents are from, if the child was born in australia then he or she is Australian and they come from Australia der. The rest is just family tree History bull sht. You got some problem thats for sure, look after ya kids and stop trying to cause trouble for Rocky.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 10-28-2011, 08:13 PM   #67
chrisrock

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
It doesnt matter where a childs parents are from, if the child was born in australia then he or she is Australian and they come from Australia der. The rest is just family tree History bull sht. You got some problem thats for sure, look after ya kids and stop trying to cause trouble for Rocky.
and i'm into family history bull**** so what......i aint causing trouble for him....he does a good enough job of that himself...i just think it should be clarified where he really is from just to end the debating....yeah i do have some problems, but it aint me....i do a fukin good job lookin after my kids, but they do have a father too....
chrisrock is offline  Top
Old 10-28-2011, 08:29 PM   #68
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

fruit loop
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 10-29-2011, 06:35 PM   #69
TheHonestTruth

Quote:
and i'm into family history bull**** so what......i aint causing trouble for him....he does a good enough job of that himself...i just think it should be clarified where he really is from just to end the debating....yeah i do have some problems, but it aint me....i do a fukin good job lookin after my kids, but they do have a father too....
I dont know wether you and Rocky are amicable atm or what but please, we don't want to hear about any personal begrudgings on here because it would seem that the convo is slowly going that way.

We want to talk about the fantastic talent that Rocky is and Australian boxing in general.
TheHonestTruth is offline  Top
Old 10-29-2011, 08:07 PM   #70
The Spider

vCash:

Quote:
Here ya go ladies..

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Cheers for the vids. It's easy to look impressive when you have distinct height, reach and class advantages over your opponent. But make no mistake Rocky Jerkic is the package. If he works hard enough it's all there in front of him.
Old 10-29-2011, 08:12 PM   #71
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Spider View Post
Cheers for the vids. It's easy to look impressive when you have distinct height, reach and class advantages over your opponent. But make no mistake Rocky Jerkic is the package. If he works hard enough it's all there in front of him.
no worries,

dont forget mate he gave away something like 5kg. Im looking forward to seeing him fight again thats for sure, looks the goods imo.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 10-30-2011, 02:07 AM   #72
The Spider

vCash:

Quote:
no worries,

dont forget mate he gave away something like 5kg. Im looking forward to seeing him fight again thats for sure, looks the goods imo.
Stavros Karanicolas was a good choice of opponent for Rocky Jerkic because he was durable enough for Rocky to pumble for 4 rounds. Being 5kg heavier is only ever useful if you can get near your opponent. Looking forward to seeing more of Rocky Jerkic though
Old 11-07-2011, 10:12 PM   #73
thehook13

vCash: 75

Rocky is a huge draw. Another great aussie prospect. A little tentative on debut but if i were his trainer that is the smartest way for a debut.
thehook13 is offline  Top
Old 11-07-2011, 10:16 PM   #74
The Spider

vCash:

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehook13 View Post
Rocky is a huge draw. Another great aussie prospect. A little tentative on debut but if i were his trainer that is the smartest way for a debut.
I don't think he was tentative. By the end he was showboating. Which I'm not sure is a great thing on your professional debut. I'm looking forward to seeing more of Rocky Jerkic though
Old 12-23-2011, 07:42 PM   #75
perfect jet
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehook13 View Post

Huge draw where?
perfect jet is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum