boxing
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-24-2011, 08:56 PM   #61
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: OLYMPUS
Posts: 10,252
vCash: 346
Default Re: Prospect watch: Rocky Jerkic

Here ya go ladies..

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipBqLanlP_Q[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtMA9ffSEKw[/ame]
TCboxa is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-24-2011, 09:56 PM   #62
darkhorse
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,525
vCash: 500
Default Re: Prospect watch: Rocky Jerkic

..thanks for that Ty...
....that's awesome..Rocky's got a great style...let's see how they start matchin' him...
darkhorse is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 10:27 PM   #63
woftam1
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 659
vCash: 500
Default Re: Prospect watch: Rocky Jerkic

I saw him for the first time in Newcastle and thought he went very well

Will be good to see him a few more times getting tested a bit more and see how he goes.

A great prospect
woftam1 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 06:41 AM   #64
TheHonestTruth
newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 16
vCash: 500
Default Re: Prospect watch: Rocky Jerkic

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisrock View Post
something you're never gonna know mate unless you ask him personally...all i can say is every appointment rocky and i went to throughout my pregnancies, when the doctors would ask what's our background he would always say his mum is kiwi and his dad is yugoslavian and that was always straight from his mouth..
So you would know Cody and Richard then. They have known Rocky for a very very long time and I can 110% tell you that Cody is aboriginal and tells me that Rocky is also aboriginal so I don't know whether you're on here to start arguements or what or whether you are who you say you are but Rocky is aboriginal
TheHonestTruth is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 06:44 PM   #65
chrisrock
newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 7
vCash: 500
Default Re: Prospect watch: Rocky Jerkic

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHonestTruth View Post
So you would know Cody and Richard then. They have known Rocky for a very very long time and I can 110% tell you that Cody is aboriginal and tells me that Rocky is also aboriginal so I don't know whether you're on here to start arguements or what or whether you are who you say you are but Rocky is aboriginal
yeah i know them....and i'm part aboriginal myself..and no im not here to start nothing...to be honest with you i was lead to believe that he is the nationalties he told me and obviously alot more is goin around then what i was told..i am the mother of his kids though and i guess i'm going to have to question him again so i can tell our children in the future where they actually come from...seems like he is tellin everyone different stories
chrisrock is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 07:36 PM   #66
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: OLYMPUS
Posts: 10,252
vCash: 346
Default Re: Prospect watch: Rocky Jerkic

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisrock View Post
yeah i know them....and i'm part aboriginal myself..and no im not here to start nothing...to be honest with you i was lead to believe that he is the nationalties he told me and obviously alot more is goin around then what i was told..i am the mother of his kids though and i guess i'm going to have to question him again so i can tell our children in the future where they actually come from...seems like he is tellin everyone different stories
It doesnt matter where a childs parents are from, if the child was born in australia then he or she is Australian and they come from Australia der. The rest is just family tree History bull sht. You got some problem thats for sure, look after ya kids and stop trying to cause trouble for Rocky.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 08:13 PM   #67
chrisrock
newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 7
vCash: 500
Default Re: Prospect watch: Rocky Jerkic

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
It doesnt matter where a childs parents are from, if the child was born in australia then he or she is Australian and they come from Australia der. The rest is just family tree History bull sht. You got some problem thats for sure, look after ya kids and stop trying to cause trouble for Rocky.
and i'm into family history bull**** so what......i aint causing trouble for him....he does a good enough job of that himself...i just think it should be clarified where he really is from just to end the debating....yeah i do have some problems, but it aint me....i do a fukin good job lookin after my kids, but they do have a father too....
chrisrock is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 08:29 PM   #68
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: OLYMPUS
Posts: 10,252
vCash: 346
Default Re: Prospect watch: Rocky Jerkic

fruit loop
TCboxa is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 06:35 PM   #69
TheHonestTruth
newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 16
vCash: 500
Default Re: Prospect watch: Rocky Jerkic

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisrock View Post
and i'm into family history bull**** so what......i aint causing trouble for him....he does a good enough job of that himself...i just think it should be clarified where he really is from just to end the debating....yeah i do have some problems, but it aint me....i do a fukin good job lookin after my kids, but they do have a father too....
I dont know wether you and Rocky are amicable atm or what but please, we don't want to hear about any personal begrudgings on here because it would seem that the convo is slowly going that way.

We want to talk about the fantastic talent that Rocky is and Australian boxing in general.
TheHonestTruth is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 08:07 PM   #70
The Spider
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Default Re: Prospect watch: Rocky Jerkic

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
Here ya go ladies..

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Cheers for the vids. It's easy to look impressive when you have distinct height, reach and class advantages over your opponent. But make no mistake Rocky Jerkic is the package. If he works hard enough it's all there in front of him.
 Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 08:12 PM   #71
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: OLYMPUS
Posts: 10,252
vCash: 346
Default Re: Prospect watch: Rocky Jerkic

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Spider View Post
Cheers for the vids. It's easy to look impressive when you have distinct height, reach and class advantages over your opponent. But make no mistake Rocky Jerkic is the package. If he works hard enough it's all there in front of him.
no worries,

dont forget mate he gave away something like 5kg. Im looking forward to seeing him fight again thats for sure, looks the goods imo.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 02:07 AM   #72
The Spider
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Default Re: Prospect watch: Rocky Jerkic

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
no worries,

dont forget mate he gave away something like 5kg. Im looking forward to seeing him fight again thats for sure, looks the goods imo.
Stavros Karanicolas was a good choice of opponent for Rocky Jerkic because he was durable enough for Rocky to pumble for 4 rounds. Being 5kg heavier is only ever useful if you can get near your opponent. Looking forward to seeing more of Rocky Jerkic though
 Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 10:12 PM   #73
thehook13
newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Australia
Posts: 22
vCash: 75
Default Re: Prospect watch: Rocky Jerkic

Rocky is a huge draw. Another great aussie prospect. A little tentative on debut but if i were his trainer that is the smartest way for a debut.
thehook13 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 10:16 PM   #74
The Spider
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Default Re: Prospect watch: Rocky Jerkic

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehook13 View Post
Rocky is a huge draw. Another great aussie prospect. A little tentative on debut but if i were his trainer that is the smartest way for a debut.
I don't think he was tentative. By the end he was showboating. Which I'm not sure is a great thing on your professional debut. I'm looking forward to seeing more of Rocky Jerkic though
 Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 07:42 PM   #75
perfect jet
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 3,443
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Prospect watch: Rocky Jerkic

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehook13 View Post
Rocky is a huge draw. Another great aussie prospect. A little tentative on debut but if i were his trainer that is the smartest way for a debut.


Huge draw where?
perfect jet is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump






All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:14 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2015