Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 10-30-2011, 09:28 AM   #121
canis-lupus

vCash:
Default Re: Robert Helenius...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordechai View Post
helenius is slow as shit (footwork), he has no footwork, he is lazy, his motivation has to be in question, he has great power, and good handspeed when he finishes guys, but his hand speed looks shit during the fight, jab is shit, chin looks good, ring iq looks not top class, bad corner (wegner tells everyone the same, hey my boy, think about your family, pride and so on.) helenius looks so good because of the matchmaking. he fought only slow brawlers who were past their prime and already completly destroyed by others. why do you think, sauerland is trying to not get him in the ring with a fast defense counter punch fighter? chambers and johnson will make a number on him.
he has potential, but then he has to get a new coach, work on his stamina and wait till the klitschkos are gone. if he fights wladimir in the next two years he will get picked apart and Koed late.

johnson and chambers imo will win a close decision or get robbed by sauerland

and haye would completely take him apart
Helenius, seems to be slow and the movement is predictable, but when there is a need, he moves very well.
His punch catalog is as diverse as young Wladimir Klitschko has, and he has a good chin, so he can use the entire arsenal, as opposed to Wladimir Klitschko.

Let's see who is his next opponent..i thing you will eat your word's!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-30-2011, 09:30 AM   #122
Mordechai
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by canis-lupus View Post
Helenius, seems to be slow and the movement is predictable, but when there is a need, he moves very well.
His punch catalog is as diverse as young Wladimir Klitschko has, and he has a good chin, so he can use the entire arsenal, as opposed to Wladimir Klitschko.

Let's see who is his next opponent..i thing you will eat your word's!
if i'am wrong i will, if not then you will change you avatar to my avatar and jump on the rakhim chakhiev express
Mordechai is offline  Top
Old 10-30-2011, 10:00 AM   #123
canis-lupus

vCash:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordechai View Post
if i'am wrong i will, if not then you will change you avatar to my avatar and jump on the rakhim chakhiev express
deal
Old 10-30-2011, 03:21 PM   #124
canis-lupus

vCash:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake Rayne View Post
If its accurate thats very impressive.
Finland at the moment the number one boxer Robert Helenius skills revealed surprising information.
Helsingin Sanomat, the most recent month annex large Robert Helenius affair revealed an interesting detail.

Helenius, and other boxers return from vacation back to the Team Sauerland-Team training center in Kienbaum, boxers are tested in different ways.

Together, these four batch boxer beats up the pillow, where the sensors measure the durability, strength and speed.

Sauerland does not tell the public the test results, but the poor showing of the month according to Annex Helenius, Karl's father, the most recent results are described. Almost unbelievable data is the fact that Robert already hit harder than Mike Tyson at its best.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Old 10-30-2011, 10:30 PM   #125
Chillman
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake Rayne View Post
His last match Sjarhei Ljahovitshia collected eight million TV viewers in Germany alone.
Complete and utter bullshit - that fight only got 1.9 million viewers. To this day Helenius has not had more than 2.55 million viewers and that was against Samuel Peter.
Chillman is offline  Top
Old 10-31-2011, 02:31 AM   #126
Farmboxer
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP

Helenius is quick when he wants to be and he has power, but not ready for Klitschkos..................
Farmboxer is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum