Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-30-2011, 10:59 AM   #16
puga_ni_nana
Dempsey Roll
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 20,897
vCash: 75
Default Re: How come no other boxer is afraid to meet Pac ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by doylexxx View Post
so he might lose and therefore he wont fight ?

if every boxer was like mayweather there would be no fights ?
there would still be fights but against guys that he knows he can beat. asking floyd to fight pacquiao is like asking him to take a risk and floyd won't allow it.
puga_ni_nana is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-30-2011, 10:59 AM   #17
greathamza
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: sweden
Posts: 5,329
vCash: 117
Default Re: How come no other boxer is afraid to meet Pac ??

Some people have balls others dont
greathamza is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 11:10 AM   #18
mrjotatp4p
THE ONE
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 7,429
vCash: 500
Default Re: How come no other boxer is afraid to meet Pac ??

How come no other boxers are afraid to test and face Floyd? It goes both ways. You say Floyd is scared and I can say Manny must be dirty since he won't do the small 8 wk version of OSDT.
mrjotatp4p is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 11:22 AM   #19
Hook!
Proud member of team G.
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Check hook avenue. Essex.
Posts: 4,733
vCash: 889
Default Re: How come no other boxer is afraid to meet Pac ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarugojones View Post
Because they have balls?
Fighting 12 rounds injured, yeah floyd must have no balls....
Hook! is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 11:28 AM   #20
doylexxx
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 6,352
vCash: 1000
Default Re: How come no other boxer is afraid to meet Pac ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjotatp4p View Post
How come no other boxers are afraid to test and face Floyd? It goes both ways. You say Floyd is scared and I can say Manny must be dirty since he won't do the small 8 wk version of OSDT.
why you talking about tests brah ?

why not just fight
doylexxx is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 11:31 AM   #21
Hook!
Proud member of team G.
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Check hook avenue. Essex.
Posts: 4,733
vCash: 889
Default Re: How come no other boxer is afraid to meet Pac ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by doylexxx View Post
why you talking about tests brah ?

why not just fight
Because he thinks that Pac might be cheating
Hook! is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 11:35 AM   #22
doylexxx
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 6,352
vCash: 1000
Default Re: How come no other boxer is afraid to meet Pac ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hook! View Post
Because he thinks that Pac might be cheating
dont u wish he would just fight
doylexxx is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 11:38 AM   #23
Hook!
Proud member of team G.
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Check hook avenue. Essex.
Posts: 4,733
vCash: 889
Default Re: How come no other boxer is afraid to meet Pac ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by doylexxx View Post
dont u wish he would just fight
Of course, but what if pac is cheating? If he was found out his whole legacy would be extremely damaged, would you feel cheated? I don't think he is cheating though
Hook! is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 11:41 AM   #24
doylexxx
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 6,352
vCash: 1000
Default Re: How come no other boxer is afraid to meet Pac ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hook! View Post
Of course, but what if pac is cheating? If he was found out his whole legacy would be extremely damaged, would you feel cheated? I don't think he is cheating though
what if mayweather was cheating ?

what if anybody was ?

a whole lot of talk about nothing
doylexxx is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 11:42 AM   #25
caneman
100% AllNatural Xylocaine
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 8,240
vCash: 1000
Default Re: How come no other boxer is afraid to meet Pac ??

Floyd Sr.: I fear for my son's life.
caneman is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 11:45 AM   #26
Hook!
Proud member of team G.
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Check hook avenue. Essex.
Posts: 4,733
vCash: 889
Default Re: How come no other boxer is afraid to meet Pac ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by doylexxx View Post
what if mayweather was cheating ?

what if anybody was ?

a whole lot of talk about nothing
about nothing?
Hook! is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 11:47 AM   #27
Jetmax
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,848
vCash: 335
Default Re: How come no other boxer is afraid to meet Pac ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hook! View Post
Because he thinks that Pac might be cheating
True. But that's secondary or just an effect of his fear. Why else is he asking for the tests if he doesn't fear for his well being? When you consider how people think highly of him, of his skills and abilities he will be the favorite if they fight, why the hell would he asks for the tests? Think about it.

I'm not saying he shouldn't ask for them. It's his right. But you cannot escape the reason why he is asking for it. His father says it best.
Jetmax is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 11:47 AM   #28
doylexxx
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 6,352
vCash: 1000
Default Re: How come no other boxer is afraid to meet Pac ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hook! View Post
about nothing?
yes a whole lot of "what ifs"


no one else has these extreme worries about boxing with the pacman
doylexxx is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 11:48 AM   #29
LastQuark
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,407
vCash: 1000
Default Re: How come no other boxer is afraid to meet Pac ??

Because Pac doesn't throw sucker punches unlike Floyd.
LastQuark is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 11:53 AM   #30
Hook!
Proud member of team G.
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Check hook avenue. Essex.
Posts: 4,733
vCash: 889
Default Re: How come no other boxer is afraid to meet Pac ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetmax View Post
True. But that's secondary or just an effect of his fear. Why else is he asking for the tests if he doesn't fear for his well being? When you consider how people think highly of him, of his skills and abilities he will be the favorite if they fight, why the hell would he asks for the tests? Think about it.

I'm not saying he shouldn't ask for them. It's his right. But you cannot escape the reason why he is asking for it. His father says it best.
All Floyds recent opponents have to take the same tests admittedly because he wants pac to take the test.

The reason why he first asked for pac to take the tests is because Pac is actually a decent threat unlike everyone else (apart from martinez). Floyd may still be favourite but if someone is a threat he does not want to be unfairly disadvantaged. I would not say this is fear, more being cautious, do you really think that he thinks he wouldn't beat pac if they fought?
Hook! is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:08 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013