Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-30-2011, 12:08 PM   #46
doylexxx
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 6,352
vCash: 1000
Default Re: How come no other boxer is afraid to meet Pac ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hook! View Post
OH MY GOD, have you not read the rest of the debate? like talking to a brick wall
calm down bro
doylexxx is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-30-2011, 12:10 PM   #47
Hook!
Proud member of team G.
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Check hook avenue. Essex.
Posts: 4,733
vCash: 889
Default Re: How come no other boxer is afraid to meet Pac ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by doylexxx View Post
calm down bro
You're not administering anything that I am posting
Hook! is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 12:12 PM   #48
Jai C
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 2,358
vCash: 1000
Default Re: How come no other boxer is afraid to meet Pac ??

Probably because those guys need money and didn't deserve the payday to begin with. They take advantage of getting their biggest payday. Floyd is not desperate like Pacquiao's past opponents. Keep the bias aside and just think. Level playing field or no fight. For whatever reason Floyd thinks something is fishy. If you don't want to fight him, then don't take the test. If you do want to fight him, then take the test. Simple
Jai C is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 12:12 PM   #49
ocelot
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 5,525
vCash: 1000
Default Re: How come no other boxer is afraid to meet Pac ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by doylexxx View Post
so he prefers easier fights and ducks, simple as that ?
Floyd can make 40 mil fighting a guy like Ortiz. He doesn't need Pac. And Pac can make 20-40 Mil punching Clottey's gloves for 12 rounds. Everyone else calls out Pac and Floyd because even if they get wrecked, they've made millions for it. Given the choice between a $200,000 payday for an ESPN headliner or a $2,000,000 payday against Floyd or Pac, any fighter would take the latter.
ocelot is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 12:13 PM   #50
Hook!
Proud member of team G.
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Check hook avenue. Essex.
Posts: 4,733
vCash: 889
Default Re: How come no other boxer is afraid to meet Pac ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jai C View Post
Probably because those guys need money and didn't deserve the payday to begin with. They take advantage of getting their biggest payday. Floyd is not desperate like Pacquiao's past opponents. Keep the bias aside and just think. Level playing field or no fight. For whatever reason Floyd thinks something is fishy. If you don't want to fight him, then don't take the test. If you do want to fight him, then take the test. Simple
Thank you!!!!!!
Hook! is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 12:15 PM   #51
Bravado
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 423
vCash: 500
Default Re: How come no other boxer is afraid to meet Pac ??

Not sure why the blood test is an issue. I never genuinely felt Pac was cheating. Yet he runs with a shitty crew and he carries himsrlf like a cheater

Floyd wants to know he has a even clean fight. People slam him for it.

Manny wants him to come in at 147...thus the 10 mil for every pound over 147. He asks because he wants an even playing field and doesn't want him to cheat the scales for any physical advantage

So why is it ok to make sure he isn't getting any physical advantages with weight, but Floyd is wrong for asking him not to have any physical advantages while on PEDS?
Bravado is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 12:15 PM   #52
doylexxx
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 6,352
vCash: 1000
Default Re: How come no other boxer is afraid to meet Pac ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocelot View Post
Floyd can make 40 mil fighting a guy like Ortiz. He doesn't need Pac. And Pac can make 20-40 Mil punching Clottey's gloves for 12 rounds. Everyone else calls out Pac and Floyd because even if they get wrecked, they've made millions for it. Given the choice between a $200,000 payday for an ESPN headliner or a $2,000,000 payday against Floyd or Pac, any fighter would take the latter.
forget all that bullshit

Most boxers want to fight the champions and increase their pay and in general dont go around putting up bullshit testing in front of any fight
doylexxx is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 12:16 PM   #53
El Borracho
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Kiss my grits!
Posts: 2,528
vCash: 75
Default Re: How come no other boxer is afraid to meet Pac ??

He's gotta protect his '0'

Without that, he has no marketability
El Borracho is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 12:18 PM   #54
Hitta_Squadup
Beast ***e
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Dallas, Tx
Posts: 1,679
vCash: 5304
Default Re: How come no other boxer is afraid to meet Pac ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by doylexxx View Post
why you talking about tests brah ?

why not just fight
The fact is you have to take tests anyway, Floyd just wants it random and blood tests included and how intent Manny is on not taking the test for two years just further substantiate the fact that he has something to hide, pacs defiant refusal to take a simple tweaked test that Mayweather and every other fighter at 140-154 is willing to take is just dumb on Manny's part, I myself think he is powering up and if I was Floyd I definitely wouldn't back down on the random testing, Manny has done everything he can to avoid the test...

So if it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, then its a mutha****in duck, Manny man up and take the test you steroid addicted bastard, its not that serious to prove you are clean but its very serious if you don't take the test because you are not clean...
Hitta_Squadup is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 12:20 PM   #55
doylexxx
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 6,352
vCash: 1000
Default Re: How come no other boxer is afraid to meet Pac ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitta_Squadup View Post
The fact is you have to take tests anyway, Floyd just wants it random and blood tests included and how intent Manny is on not taking the test for two years just further substantiate the fact that he has something to hide, pacs defiant refusal to take a simple tweaked test that Mayweather and every other fighter at 140-154 is willing to take is just dumb on Manny's part, I myself think he is powering up and if I was Floyd I definitely wouldn't back down on the random testing, Manny has done everything he can to avoid the test...

So if it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, then its a mutha****in duck, Manny man up and take the test you steroid addicted bastard, its not that serious to prove you are clean but its very serious if you don't take the test because you are not clean...
stop the test bullshit Brah

pac has fought lots of guys already

nobody died

its time to fight and stop the roadblocks and reasons not to fight
doylexxx is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 12:25 PM   #56
Hitta_Squadup
Beast ***e
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Dallas, Tx
Posts: 1,679
vCash: 5304
Default Re: How come no other boxer is afraid to meet Pac ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by doylexxx View Post
stop the test talk brah

Im interested in boxing

stop the roadblocks

no one else needs that shit to fight manny
Oh but everyone is fine with Pac demanding catchweight after catchweight and demanding Floyd pay 10 million a pound he is over, wanting to use his type of gloves to ring size, etc etc....its just a ****ing test take the shit and make the fight, the fact that he is deathly afraid of taking it to me is all the proof I need to believe the boy is on that shit...you don't wanna talk test because you're a Pac fan that's typical...
Hitta_Squadup is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 12:28 PM   #57
mrjotatp4p
THE ONE
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 7,432
vCash: 500
Default Re: How come no other boxer is afraid to meet Pac ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by doylexxx View Post
forget all that bullshit

Most boxers want to fight the champions and increase their pay and in general dont go around putting up bullshit testing in front of any fight
Tell that shit to Tyson, Bowe, and Oscar brah!
mrjotatp4p is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 12:29 PM   #58
doylexxx
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 6,352
vCash: 1000
Default Re: How come no other boxer is afraid to meet Pac ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitta_Squadup View Post
Oh but everyone is fine with Pac demanding catchweight after catchweight and demanding Floyd pay 10 million a pound he is over, wanting to use his type of gloves to ring size, etc etc....its just a ****ing test take the shit and make the fight, the fact that he is deathly afraid of taking it to me is all the proof I need to believe the boy is on that shit...you don't wanna talk test because you're a Pac fan that's typical...
I dont care about tests cause Im a boxing fan

Marquez dont care either

nor Margarito

or dela hoya

etc etc
doylexxx is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 12:34 PM   #59
Jai C
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 2,358
vCash: 1000
Default Re: How come no other boxer is afraid to meet Pac ??

If I'm on a job and something out of the ordinary happens and requires me to take a drug test and I refuse,they have the right to terminate me. Why refuse if there is nothing to hide. Simple. This is why I say Manny doesn't need Floyd. If Floyd were the employer, Manny would be a congressman only. Not a world champion.
Jai C is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 12:36 PM   #60
Hitta_Squadup
Beast ***e
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Dallas, Tx
Posts: 1,679
vCash: 5304
Default Re: How come no other boxer is afraid to meet Pac ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by doylexxx View Post
I dont care about tests cause Im a boxing fan

Marquez dont care either

nor Margarito

or dela hoya

etc etc
You're right and every fighter you have named would take the test to fight Floyd so your argument is bullshit because we can say the same for both why is the other afraid to fight the other when any other boxer will fight either with testing or not, Floyd doesn't need Manny he gets big money anyway, he doesn't care what you or I think about him being scared or all that other bullshit you're talking, this is a business to Floyd his career he's in it to make money and he can do that without Manny and vice versa, if they don't fight **** it why continue to cry about it, its been going on for years test or no fight, you act as if this news is new to you, if you want to see the fight so ****ing bad then you should lobby for Pac to take the ****ing test because Floyd isn't backing down from his position...
Hitta_Squadup is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:50 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013