Old 10-30-2011, 12:41 PM   #16
Bobby Heenan
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1333
Default Re: A neutral stance looking at Pac and Floyd

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjotatp4p View Post
Jet no cut offs was the original offer and that is the offer that Team Pacquiao accepted but backed out of. They also backed away from the 14 day offer that Floyd made to make the fight happen. Hell I would go back to my original offer too if I was Floyd after all the games Team Pacquiao played. Why did team Pacquiao accept the offer but backed out later? Why did they walk away from 14 days when it was offered to them? Answer that for me.
bingo.....

the best part to me is...is how good arum is at knowing how to play to the public....he played more games the whole time they were supposed to be in negotiations.....he never wanted the fight in the first place...he had cowboy stadium and clottey in his pocket the whole time......this guy set up a ****in countdown on his website the supposed 2nd time.....the public tends to lean towards floyd being a chicken and scared....the bottom line is....he had dallas in his sites from the get go...and the 2nd time, when floyd was on vacation, he never made a serious attempt....only a public sideshow...with no concrete evidence of a contract or concessions made by pac on testing.....the public eats this stupid shit up......and then people wonder why floyd is on "vacation"...hes tired of being played by arum....arum had a chance to clear the air after his stupid little "countdown" on top rank website...he took a conference call and was asked "what concessions did pac make this time around in regards to testing"...he declined to comment.....he said "i cant comment on that"....so u cant tell us....he never said what kind of deal floyd turned down.....because there wasnt one.....but he tried hard to play it off like floyd walked away from him...its a joke....
Bobby Heenan is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-30-2011, 12:41 PM   #17
Jetmax
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 335

Quote:
Jet no cut offs was the original offer and that is the offer that Team Pacquiao accepted but backed out of. They also backed away from the 14 day offer that Floyd made to make the fight happen. Hell I would go back to my original offer too if I was Floyd after all the games Team Pacquiao played. Why did team Pacquiao accept the offer but backed out later? Why did they walk away from 14 days when it was offered to them? Answer that for me.
So you are saying Floyd took back the 14 days just out of spite?

I don't really know why Pacquiao walked away from 14 days the first time we can only speculate(There's actually a valid theory on this if you care to listen). Whatever the reason is does it matter? If Floyd didn't change the offer of 14 days the fight would have been done already. That's what I don't understand.
Jetmax is offline  Top
Old 10-30-2011, 12:57 PM   #18
mrjotatp4p
THE ONE
East Side Guru

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetmax View Post
So you are saying Floyd took back the 14 days just out of spite?

I don't really know why Pacquiao walked away from 14 days the first time we can only speculate(There's actually a valid theory on this if you care to listen). Whatever the reason is does it matter? If Floyd didn't change the offer of 14 days the fight would have been done already. That's what I don't understand.
Dude pay attention. You say that if Floyd didn't change the 14 day offer the fight would have happened. Well Floyd went from no cut offs to 14 days to make the fight and Manny turned it down. **** Manny. He should have done 14 days when he was giving it. Also he agreed but then backed out of the original offer as well. To answer your question. FLOYD TOOK BACK THE 14 DAYS AND WENT BACK TO HIS ORIGINAL OFFER BC MANNY WALKED AWAY FROM THE DAMN 14 DAYS. Remember, Floyd said no more cut offs before and after the Mosley fight. Manny said well after Floyd beat Mosley that he would do 14 days.
mrjotatp4p is offline  Top
Old 10-30-2011, 01:00 PM   #19
sunnn
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Heenan View Post
bingo.....

the best part to me is...is how good arum is at knowing how to play to the public....he played more games the whole time they were supposed to be in negotiations.....he never wanted the fight in the first place...he had cowboy stadium and clottey in his pocket the whole time......this guy set up a ****in countdown on his website the supposed 2nd time.....the public tends to lean towards floyd being a chicken and scared....the bottom line is....he had dallas in his sites from the get go...and the 2nd time, when floyd was on vacation, he never made a serious attempt....only a public sideshow...with no concrete evidence of a contract or concessions made by pac on testing.....the public eats this stupid shit up......and then people wonder why floyd is on "vacation"...hes tired of being played by arum....arum had a chance to clear the air after his stupid little "countdown" on top rank website...he took a conference call and was asked "what concessions did pac make this time around in regards to testing"...he declined to comment.....he said "i cant comment on that"....so u cant tell us....he never said what kind of deal floyd turned down.....because there wasnt one.....but he tried hard to play it off like floyd walked away from him...its a joke....
supposedly neutral sides has spoken about what happened in the nego, you dont believe them?
sunnn is offline  Top
Old 10-30-2011, 01:01 PM   #20
BeaverDan
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

I'm completely neutral on this matter as in I don't have any reason to like one fighter over the other.

But I believe Pac or his team are the reason this fight hasn't happened. Floyd genuinly believes Pac is on something. I wouldn't want to fight a juiced up fighter.

Fact is, Floyd beats him 9 times out of 10 drugs or no drugs
BeaverDan is offline  Top
Old 10-30-2011, 01:08 PM   #21
sunnn
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeaverDan View Post
I'm completely neutral on this matter as in I don't have any reason to like one fighter over the other.

But I believe Pac or his team are the reason this fight hasn't happened. Floyd genuinly believes Pac is on something. I wouldn't want to fight a juiced up fighter.

i heard this before. i also like floyds chances in the fight. however, i believe he is the one stalling the fight.

do you have a quote where floyd said he wouldnt want fight a juiced up fighter, or its your own opinion?>
sunnn is offline  Top
Old 10-30-2011, 01:11 PM   #22
ajlc15

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeaverDan View Post

And yet Floyd introduce the drug alibi a bit later though. He always insisted in the beginning that pacquiao was either too small, already been beaten, or was not calling him out when someone AKS pac if he would fight mayweather. He later introduce the drug alibi after the hatton fight....obviously brainwashed by his dad.

Suppose pac does drugs and obviously is hiding it....why the hell would you then **** up this $100 million fight by introducing this alibi despite the 9/10 chance of beating him....doesn't add up
ajlc15 is offline  Top
Old 10-30-2011, 01:13 PM   #23
sunnn
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajlc15 View Post
And yet Floyd introduce the drug alibi a bit later though. He always insisted in the beginning that pacquiao was either too small, already been beaten, or was not calling him out when someone AKS pac if he would fight mayweather. He later introduce the drug alibi after the hatton fight....obviously brainwashed by his dad.

Suppose pac does drugs and obviously is hiding it....why the hell would you then **** up this $100 million fight by introducing this alibi despite the 9/10 chance of beating him....doesn't add up
dont back him up in the corner too much, he will turn into a parrot....

take the test, take the test, take the test.
sunnn is offline  Top
Old 10-30-2011, 01:13 PM   #24
mrjotatp4p
THE ONE
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnn View Post
i heard this before. i also like floyds chances in the fight. however, i believe he is the one stalling the fight.

do you have a quote where floyd said he wouldnt want fight a juiced up fighter, or its your own opinion?>
Sunn, how is Floyd holding up the fight when it is Manny who agreed to full testing the first time around but later backed away from that and wanted a cut off? It is Team Pacquiao who said they didn't want to test too close to the fight but then walked away from a 14 day cut off offer? It was Floyd who agreed to everything that Team Pacquiao asked for. So please explain how Floyd is the blame.
Old 10-30-2011, 01:18 PM   #25
mrjotatp4p
THE ONE
East Side Guru

Quote:

No he did not bring it up later. He wanted that from the start and there is proof of that. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQsHMN1B_bg&feature=related[/ame] 5:39
Old 10-30-2011, 01:19 PM   #26
sunnn
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Sunn, how is Floyd holding up the fight when it is Manny who agreed to full testing the first time around but later backed away from that and wanted a cut off? It is Team Pacquiao who said they didn't want to test too close to the fight but then walked away from a 14 day cut off offer? It was Floyd who agreed to everything that Team Pacquiao asked for. So please explain how Floyd is the blame.
im not sure that you read my previous posts before, and im sure others have answered this already.
didnt pac said he gets affected getting blood drawn close to the fight, and also when under heavy training?>
sunnn is offline  Top
Old 10-30-2011, 01:20 PM   #27
mrjotatp4p
THE ONE
East Side Guru

Quote:

Oh and if Pac is on roids and it doesn't come out until later then the damage would already be done. Remember OSCAR wanted his loss to Mosley over turned but the commission couldn't bc Mosley never failed a drug test even though he admitted he was on EPO and The Clear.
Old 10-30-2011, 01:22 PM   #28
mrjotatp4p
THE ONE
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnn View Post
im not sure that you read my previous posts before, and im sure others have answered this already.
didnt pac said he gets affected getting blood drawn close to the fight, and also when under heavy training?>
Okay well if that is the case then why did his ass agree to full testing from the start when Floyd asked? He also got blood drawn while in training for Hatton and sparred and trained his ass off in 111 degree temp in the wild card for hours the very next day. There is proof of that as well!
Old 10-30-2011, 01:27 PM   #29
sunnn
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Okay well if that is the case then why did his ass agree to full testing from the start when Floyd asked? He also got blood drawn while in training for Hatton and sparred and trained his ass off in 111 degree temp in the wild card for hours the very next day. There is proof of that as well!
where did it say they agreed to full test, did the pac camp confirm this? do you have the copy of the contract?
sunnn is offline  Top
Old 10-30-2011, 01:27 PM   #30
DBLOCK
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
No he did not bring it up later. He wanted that from the start and there is proof of that. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] 5:39
can't wait to see the response to this.
DBLOCK is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum