Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 10-30-2011, 08:30 PM   #1
boxingboy
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500
Default Signing a fight

Do you all think Floyd will sign a fight before the PAC jmm fight? If so it's obvious he doesn't even want to even pretend to negotiate a possible fight...just curious if he will pull this move again like he did with the hatton PAC fight...what do you guys think?
boxingboy is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-30-2011, 08:36 PM   #2
mrjotatp4p
THE ONE
East Side Guru

Default Re: Signing a fight

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxingboy View Post
Do you all think Floyd will sign a fight before the PAC jmm fight? If so it's obvious he doesn't even want to even pretend to negotiate a possible fight...just curious if he will pull this move again like he did with the hatton PAC fight...what do you guys think?
I think Floyd should wait until the JMM and Manny have their fight. He also needs a back up plan with Sergio Martinez as well just in case. Its simple: Just draw up the contract from the old terms which consist of 50/50 split, gloves, and throw full testing with no cut offs in it and sign the shit and send it to Team Pacquiao and show us the contract as well. On another note **** Team Pacquiao and Arum probably does have Bradley signed and ready to fight Manny next.
mrjotatp4p is offline  Top
Old 10-30-2011, 08:37 PM   #3
Uncle Rico
P4P King
East Side VIP

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxingboy View Post
Can't see Floyd rushing to sign a fight that quick. He only fought Ortiz just over a month ago. Not to mention, there isn't a decent opponent available at the moment. His next cherry-pick (Amir Khan) won't be available for another 8-12 months, so I think he'll likely wait until then to announce a fight.
Uncle Rico is offline  Top
Old 10-30-2011, 08:52 PM   #4
boxingboy
Contender
ESB Senior Member

I'd like for Floyd to wait at least a month or 2 after the PAC fight so there can at least be a chance we get the fight we want to be signed...I do doubt the dream match will be made though, I've lost confidence so it may just stay a dream...
boxingboy is offline  Top
Old 10-30-2011, 08:55 PM   #5
Boxing Fanatic
P4P King
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000

i dont know. i get the feeling he wont be fighting for a couple of months like until may of next year.
Boxing Fanatic is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum