Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 11-18-2011, 07:12 PM   #46
Chrisgabriel
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: Manny Pacquiao: A new breed of Speed, Quickness and Explosiveness

Pacquiao is the best fighter of all times, better than Pryor and Ali together, better than Leonard, he`s a beast.
Chrisgabriel is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-18-2011, 07:36 PM   #47
lefhooker
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 1000

pac is wack, the biggest fraud in boxing, keep opening your wallet for them
lefhooker is offline  Top
Old 11-18-2011, 11:16 PM   #48
RingKing
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnn View Post
nov 12 we witnessed a new breed of boxer/athlete whose combination of speed, quickness and explosiveness requires new and advance type of motion cameras to accurately capture the punches thrown and landed on his opponents.

his agility and quickness allowed him to evade and/or block punches at astonishing speed where watching it on bare naked eyes is no longer enough.

a top level, elite athlete whose eyes are trained for top level anticipation and quickness, recently sat ringside, 3 feet away from action and has this to say:

"That was some s--- right there," Kobe says to a friend at ringside. "I wasn't even sure how many punches he was throwing. I just heard them."

Read more: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

editrops to pacquiaobeats/floydpacquiaojr for highlighting the not so obvious and proving my point.

edit 2: pic added for better illustration

Is that why PacMan had the look of a dejected fighter and had to pray after his fight with JMM? Deep down PacMan knows he lost.
RingKing is offline  Top
Old 11-18-2011, 11:53 PM   #49
timmyjames
PTurd curb stomper
East Side Guru

vCash: 3111

Quote:
i agree. but he put them to spend so much energy on defense that the opponents have not enough energy to spend on offense. result, their punches dont do damage.

done by a guy who throws 6 or 7 punches a fight
timmyjames is offline  Top
Old 11-19-2011, 01:17 AM   #50
Exactabox
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 375

Pac vs JMM who came in shape of his life won 8-4 easily.
He makes all fighters have to change everything and go backwards.
He makes warriors become cowards. Shane wanted to quit, Floyd retired and stutters when his name is mentioned and JMM had to hire a
steroid supplier for Olympians and still couldnt come close to what he needed to do.
Who is gonnna beat this guy ? He is light years above everyone out there and JMM only makes him more real.
Poor next oppponent that will get cracked
next time out. He is still improving but ppl want to focus on the negative.
PPV numbers will speak volumes about just how big he is getting.
Exactabox is offline  Top
Old 11-19-2011, 02:33 AM   #51
sunnn
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 101

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmyjames View Post

done by a guy who throws 6 or 7 punches a fight
shelling is one form of defense. sometimes its effective sometimes its not. marquez was defending: blocking, evading, slipping,retreating, moving,circling, ducking etc etc, apart from his offense, which he cant fully commit because he was concerned not to get drawn in a firefight. who has done that in the last 10 fights of pac?

margarito fully commited to his offense, hardly any defense.

pac had to let clottey punch to bait to him to exchanges. imagine pac didnt do that for the whole 12?

its the same shit he did with cotto, he stubbornly had his back against the rope, "to prove he is strong too".

jmm's sole purpose there was to steal rounds off pac's mistakes, he never went after pac with purpose and conviction, unlike the previous 2. unfortunately, pac didnt make many.

its not just pac's handspeed, its his footspeed too. that maybe contributed to difficulty tracking his punches as hbo had to keep switching for better camera angle. well im not sure, i havent watched the whole fight in full hd. i cant find the full fight in hd in yt too, just snippets of some rounds.
sunnn is offline  Top
Old 11-19-2011, 02:36 AM   #52
timmyjames
PTurd curb stomper
East Side Guru

vCash: 3111

Quote:
shelling is one form of defense. sometimes its effective sometimes its not. marquez was defending: blocking, evading, slipping,retreating, moving,circling, ducking etc etc, apart from his offense, which he cant fully commit because he was concerned not to get drawn in a firefight. who has done that in the last 10 fights of pac?

margarito fully commited to his offense, hardly any defense.

pac had to let clottey punch to bait to him to exchanges. imagine pac didnt do that for the whole 12?

its the same shit he did with cotto, he stubbornly had his back against the rope, "to prove he is strong too".

jmm's sole purpose there was to steal rounds off pac's mistakes, he never went after pac with purpose and conviction, unlike the previous 2. unfortunately, pac didnt make many.

its not just pac's handspeed, its his footspeed too. that maybe contributed to difficulty tracking his punches as hbo had to keep switching for better camera angle. well im not sure, i havent watched the whole fight in full hd. i cant find the full fight in hd in yt too, just snippets of some rounds.
his feet are so fast he can't even turn
timmyjames is offline  Top
Old 11-19-2011, 02:41 AM   #53
sunnn
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by RingKing View Post
Is that why PacMan had the look of a dejected fighter and had to pray after his fight with JMM? Deep down PacMan knows he lost.
he didnt perform accordingly, in the eyes of many, prolly including his team, and definitely mine, pac failed. he failed to ko jmm.

by his standards, what he had was mediocre performance. this had a lot to do with how talented jmm is and how nacho strategized the fight that jmm executed to perfection.

however, what they wont be able to do, is hurt pac. and now it appeared, they cant ooutbox/outpoint him.

whether the performance had something to do with pac too (training, distractions, etc.), that remains to be seen in the nect fight of his. but me personally, im not buying it. pac look fast there. the handspeed, footspeed, his underated defense. its all there. he jst coulnd hurt jmm.
sunnn is offline  Top
Old 11-19-2011, 02:55 AM   #54
Undisputed
Cant G no other way
ESB Addict

vCash: 961

Let me get this straight... 1st and second bout with marquez you bitches said marquez struggled against a WEIGHT DRAINED pac.Never wanted to give jmm credit for shit. Now you have a book worth of ****en excuses.Just goes to show you bitches make excuses to suit your agenda just like you hero.
Undisputed is offline  Top
Old 11-19-2011, 02:58 AM   #55
Undisputed
Cant G no other way
ESB Addict

vCash: 961

Quote:
he didnt perform accordingly, in the eyes of many, prolly including his team, and definitely mine, pac failed. he failed to ko jmm.

by his standards, what he had was mediocre performance. this had a lot to do with how talented jmm is and how nacho strategized the fight that jmm executed to perfection.

however, what they wont be able to do, is hurt pac. and now it appeared, they cant ooutbox/outpoint him.

whether the performance had something to do with pac too (training, distractions, etc.), that remains to be seen in the nect fight of his. but me personally, im not buying it. pac look fast there. the handspeed, footspeed, his underated defense. its all there. he jst coulnd hurt jmm.
Stop kickin up dust faggot.Go to pacland at least youll have fellow pactards to agree with you.
Undisputed is offline  Top
Old 11-19-2011, 03:06 AM   #56
sunnn
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undisputed View Post
Let me get this straight... 1st and second bout with marquez you bitches said marquez struggled against a WEIGHT DRAINED pac.Never wanted to give jmm credit for shit. Now you have a book worth of ****en excuses.Just goes to show you bitches make excuses to suit your agenda just like you hero.
first off, pac won. winners dont make excuses. however, in light of mediocre performance by my hero, we, me personally, who predicted it would be a ko, would like to explain how and why it happened that way.

btw, who is your hero?
sunnn is offline  Top
Old 11-20-2011, 03:41 AM   #57
BoxingKangaroo
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzarelli View Post
No doubt Pactards had Pac winning that exchange!
and the judges!
BoxingKangaroo is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum