Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum

Old 11-23-2011, 11:27 AM   #136
Wilhelm
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Tired of lay and pray guidas and gsps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMandible View Post
Oh, because I say negative things about people who choose to get punched in the face for a living, I couldn't possibly have trained? You really are a dumb ****. I'm cynical, I call shots as I see them, and I don't respect anyone for getting punched in the face or shot at for a living because, frankly, that's not an intelligent way to do so. I pay money to watch two alpha males slug one another in the face because it's entertaining but you're fooling yourself if you think that it's a noble profession above being scrutinized. Bottomline is, I did train for six years, Muay Thai and not MMA, and I still feel and speak the way I do. **** off if you don't like it.
I'd bet a million dollars that you either just hit pads for "six years" or you're totally bullshitting. People who have any experience don't shit talk the way you do; that's for chickenshits who don't know enough to know how much they don't know, just like the rest of the "chinchecker" clowns. People around here with real experience have understanding about why some fights end the way that they do and the respect to know that it's more than some label. You and the other cowards just want to talk shit about your betters to make yourself feel better and put yourself above people with actual guts.

And drop the pseudo-intellectual BS. You're almost as bad at that as you are at talking about combat sports.
Wilhelm is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-23-2011, 12:17 PM   #137
MetalMandible
Chinchecker
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: Tired of lay and pray guidas and gsps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilhelm View Post
I'd bet a million dollars that you either just hit pads for "six years" or you're totally bullshitting. People who have any experience don't shit talk the way you do; that's for chickenshits who don't know enough to know how much they don't know, just like the rest of the "chinchecker" clowns. People around here with real experience have understanding about why some fights end the way that they do and the respect to know that it's more than some label. You and the other cowards just want to talk shit about your betters to make yourself feel better and put yourself above people with actual guts.

And drop the pseudo-intellectual BS. You're almost as bad at that as you are at talking about combat sports.
Nice strawman, maybe next time you can actually find some evidence to back up your theories rather than a generic, and rather boring, argument like "if you trained you wouldn't say this shit". Newsflash asswipe, you can't pigeonhole anybody into trains of thought and plenty of people who have trained are capable of being completely irreverent on a number of subjects.

You know why some fights end the way they do? Because some people can't take punches. You know a good way to figure out that some people can't take punches? Go to a gym, it's the best evidence in the world and that alone makes your argument null and void. I contend that more people who have trained wouldn't deny that Glass Jaws exist and would be more likely to not drop mundane bullshit like "that punch woulda KOed anybody" because they know from experience that those punches wouldn't have dropped a lot of people.

Lastly, it's not pseudo-intellectualism if you actually are intelligent and I'd say my track record of correctly predicting fights, using a wide-ranging vocabulary that puts most to shame, and my impeccable grammar and spelling would all suffice to put your notion of my undue arrogance to bed. Face it, even the people on this board who don't like me give me credit for consistently making good points and intelligent conversation. You're just angry because I call out Glass Jawed Jokes and don't show a holy reverence for all fighters as if they were saints and not just people who get paid to punch other people.
MetalMandible is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum