Old 11-21-2011, 04:54 PM   #16
MaliBua
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 500
Default Re: Mateusz Masternak has signed with Sauerland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vysotsky View Post
Hilarious how you base your whole opinion on this deluded revisionist notion of Poland's historical legacy of being a multi ethnic utopia. Try asking Lithuanians, Ukrainians, or Belarusians how they enjoyed your land stealing self-fashioned aristocracy, serfdom, and constant attempts to destroy their culture, identity, and people.

Remember that souless african **** Simon Mol who infected 40-100 Polish women with HIV on purpose. He would tell them that they were racist if they wanted to use a condom and these dumb neo-liberal chorni loving whores would **** him without one. He was a anti-fascist and anti-racist activist & got an award for his work brainwashing stupid ****s like you. Can't say i feel sympathy for any of the infected women, only the unsuspecting Polish men they undoubtedly infected after they had aquired it.

Let's just hope that the ideological disease you suffer from doesn't infect more Poles who will help contribute to the destruction of Poland like has happened in a great deal of other European nations that are turning into third world shitholes.
Man Vysotsky you aint saving your words
MaliBua is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-22-2011, 03:44 AM   #17
lzolnier
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Quote:
Hilarious how you base your whole opinion on this deluded revisionist notion of Poland's historical legacy of being a multi ethnic utopia. Try asking Lithuanians, Ukrainians, or Belarusians how they enjoyed your land stealing self-fashioned aristocracy, serfdom, and constant attempts to destroy their culture, identity, and people.

Remember that souless african **** Simon Mol who infected 40-100 Polish women with HIV on purpose. He would tell them that they were racist if they wanted to use a condom and these dumb neo-liberal chorni loving whores would **** him without one. He was a anti-fascist and anti-racist activist & got an award for his work brainwashing stupid ****s like you. Can't say i feel sympathy for any of the infected women, only the unsuspecting Polish men they undoubtedly infected after they had aquired it.

Let's just hope that the ideological disease you suffer from doesn't infect more Poles who will help contribute to the destruction of Poland like has happened in a great deal of other European nations that are turning into third world shitholes.

First off, I did not say this was utopia, but relatively speaking this one of the most democratic societies on the planet (eg., twice as many people could vote in Poland than in England). If you knew a little comparative history you'd quickly realize that Poland-Lithuania was one of the most tolerant places in Europe for a number of religions and ethnicities at that particular time. After all, there is a reason why this was one of the most plurar societies in the 18th century, a time especially marked by religious wars and intolerance. Yes, the society was hierarchically structured and the aristocracy had more basic rights, just like anywhere else on the planet at that time. I'm sure the average Ukranian of that time would have chosen above all else to be soverign but under the historical circumstances of the time would opt to live under the Polish Commonwealth rather than under the Czarist boot,which surely would have been its fate but for the Commonwealth's existance. The Russian empire gave you Holomodor, can you claim anything remotely similar given to you by Poland?

Last edited by lzolnier; 11-22-2011 at 03:58 AM.
lzolnier is offline  Top
Old 11-22-2011, 08:58 AM   #18
Joe_MacKenzie
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 325

Quote:
Originally Posted by lzolnier View Post
The Russian empire gave you Holomodor, can you claim anything remotely similar given to you by Poland?
It wasn't the "Russian Empire" that gave us the Holodomor. It was the Bolsheviks, the same ones who murdered the Russian Royal family in 1917.
Joe_MacKenzie is offline  Top
Old 11-22-2011, 10:50 AM   #19
Vysotsky
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000

Quote:
First off, I did not say this was utopia, but relatively speaking this one of the most democratic societies on the planet (eg., twice as many people could vote in Poland than in England). If you knew a little comparative history you'd quickly realize that Poland-Lithuania was one of the most tolerant places in Europe for a number of religions and ethnicities at that particular time.After all, there is a reason why this was one of the most plurar societies in the 18th century, a time especially marked by religious wars and intolerance. Yes, the society was hierarchically structured and the aristocracy had more basic rights, just like anywhere else on the planet at that time. I'm sure the average Ukranian of that time would have chosen above all else to be soverign but under the historical circumstances of the time would opt to live under the Polish Commonwealth rather than under the Czarist boot,which surely would have been its fate but for the Commonwealth's existance.The Russian empire gave you Holomodor, can you claim anything remotely similar given to you by Poland?
1) I know comparative history and would agree that Poland was slightly better than Tsarist Russia but it doesn't validate this deluded fairytale that you've fabricated inside your head. You're trying to claim that one rapist is better than another, ignoring the fact that they're both rapists.

2) Here you are trying to speak down to me, implying my lack of historical knowledge, while talking of Religious wars and intolerance

You mean like those constant uprisings in the first half of the 17th century culminating with the Ukrainian revolution in 1648, a major contributing factor being the Poles vehement refusal to include Kozak representation in the Sejm or to recognize Ukrainians Orthodox faith. After the revolution Koliyivshchyna and Haidamaka uprisings with Poland's intolerance for our Orthodox faith and attempts to destroy it always being front and center.

You could pretty much summarize our existance in your state as being intermittent periods of relative rest followed by inevitable violence due to religious intolerance. The intolerance and violence being the rule, the rest being the exceptions.

You're saying this to somebody who to this day, in 2011, has arguments with family due to the treaty of Brest in 1596. Some of my family are Uniates which was a Polish attempt to try and eliminate our Orthodox faith. It's a bastardized faith which i regard as a abomination, its existance a manifestation of your hatred for our people, culture, and faith. (i'm not Christian i just see Uniate sect for what it is)

Ukrainian did choose.......guess you failed to notice their turing from Poland and towards Russia. Start with the treaty of Pereyaslav and go from there.

Holodomor in 1932 has nothing to do with what we're talking about and shows how desperate you are at trying to make Poland "look good" using your rapist analogies. I'm not going to delve into it but i will say that Kaganovich, Krushchev, Yagoda along with over 70% of the rank and file OGPU members were Jewish.
Vysotsky is offline  Top
Old 11-22-2011, 12:16 PM   #20
VanillaKilla
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
First off, I did not say this was utopia, but relatively speaking this one of the most democratic societies on the planet (eg., twice as many people could vote in Poland than in England). If you knew a little comparative history you'd quickly realize that Poland-Lithuania was one of the most tolerant places in Europe for a number of religions and ethnicities at that particular time. After all, there is a reason why this was one of the most plurar societies in the 18th century, a time especially marked by religious wars and intolerance. Yes, the society was hierarchically structured and the aristocracy had more basic rights, just like anywhere else on the planet at that time. I'm sure the average Ukranian of that time would have chosen above all else to be soverign but under the historical circumstances of the time would opt to live under the Polish Commonwealth rather than under the Czarist boot,which surely would have been its fate but for the Commonwealth's existance. The Russian empire gave you Holomodor, can you claim anything remotely similar given to you by Poland?

So you have sympathy for Blacks living in Poland yet you dismiss Poland's oppression and colonization of Ukraine....

What typical left-wing

Poland has never enslaved,conquered, or oppressed Blacks.

Poland has conquered and oppressed Ukrainians

Keep in mind that Blacks have nothing to do with Poland, and Ukraine are Poland's closest relatives.....
VanillaKilla is offline  Top
Old 11-22-2011, 01:04 PM   #21
turbina
Polska Siła
ESB Addict

vCash: 465

Quote:

No denying there is a troubled history between the two nations even to this date. The Ukrainians were no saints, either.

Couldn't agree more with the rest of your post. Unfortunately it is so "cool" to immitate anything Western and trendy to be pro-anything liberal. We just got a party voted into the Sejm, who's members consist of gays, and transvestites..I'm completely speechless as to how this happened.. basically imitating anything western as if they didn't have their own feeling of national identity. ****ing sad. I may have to move further East if this trend continues. Wouldn't mind living in Lwow, actually.
turbina is offline  Top
Old 11-22-2011, 01:09 PM   #22
Vysotsky
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaKilla View Post

So you have sympathy for Blacks living in Poland yet you dismiss Poland's oppression and colonization of Ukraine....

What typical left-wing

Poland has never enslaved,conquered, or oppressed Blacks.

Poland has conquered and oppressed Ukrainians

Keep in mind that Blacks have nothing to do with Poland, and Ukraine are Poland's closest relatives.....
Everything seems to be lost on him. The differences and as a result the conflict that i describe above in this "multi ethnic" state took place between Catholic Slavic Poles and Orthodox Slavic Ukrainians & Belarusians. He thinks that Blacks and Muslims co-existing and being integrated into Polish society is going to take place more smoothly in spite of the fact that their culture, values, religion etc are in complete contrast to Polish ones in many instances and far more at odds with theirs than Ukrainians were.

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbina View Post
No denying there is a troubled history between the two nations even to this date. The Ukrainians were no saints, either.

Couldn't agree more with the rest of your post. Unfortunately it is so "cool" to immitate anything Western and trendy to be pro-anything liberal. We just got a party voted into the Sejm, who's members consist of gays, and transvestites..I'm completely speechless as to how this happened.. basically imitating anything western as if they didn't have their own feeling of national identity. ****ing sad. I may have to move further East if this trend continues. Wouldn't mind living in Lwow, actually.
Yeah i'm not claiming we are either, just ripping apart his love fest assertion from a Ukrainian perspective.

Um, speechless.

Don't let anyone hear you call it that
Vysotsky is offline  Top
Old 11-22-2011, 01:58 PM   #23
VanillaKilla
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbina View Post

I am almost brought to tears imagining Krakow being turned into a city like London,Paris,Berlin ect....

I had the misfortune of visiting Prague close to 1 year ago... I do not exagerate, there were multiple African immigrants selling drugs(weed, cocaine, pills, and what I guess to be crack, I am not sure but these white pebbles fell from a gentelmans hand) Also they were advertising and running brothels. Yes thats right, they were Pimping Out Czech women

If you do not believe me, go there yourself, go to the narodni muzeum, and then walk down vaclavke nam...it will be near the Kentucky Fried Chicken ... You will be surprised how prevalent it is once the sun goes down

I was surprised that when speaking Polish I was treated like shit, However when speaking English... It seemed like everyone wanted to suck my ****
Old 11-22-2011, 04:14 PM   #24
pat19
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 720

sooo uh yea.... Masternak is a good boxer. That's the point of this forum right?
pat19 is offline  Top
Old 11-23-2011, 06:47 PM   #25
turbina
Polska Siła
ESB Addict

Quote:
I am almost brought to tears imagining Krakow being turned into a city like London,Paris,Berlin ect....

I had the misfortune of visiting Prague close to 1 year ago... I do not exagerate, there were multiple African immigrants selling drugs(weed, cocaine, pills, and what I guess to be crack, I am not sure but these white pebbles fell from a gentelmans hand) Also they were advertising and running brothels. Yes thats right, they were Pimping Out Czech women

If you do not believe me, go there yourself, go to the narodni muzeum, and then walk down vaclavke nam...it will be near the Kentucky Fried Chicken ... You will be surprised how prevalent it is once the sun goes down

I was surprised that when speaking Polish I was treated like shit, However when speaking English... It seemed like everyone wanted to suck my ****
With the EU it is only a matter of time IMO before this spreads over the borders (or lack thereof) of the countries where this problem originated and makes its way East. Which is sad to say the least. Haven't been to Prague but I believe you. There are parts in Warszawa where you have all the mudzyns get together at the market place and try to deal on the black market, while being here legally or illegally. Don't know how these people make it in here, frankly. There are I'm sure thousands of educated Ukrainians, or Russians, or Belarus citizens who would like to immigrate and would have a lot to offer to society, and the nation, but yet they take these 3rd worlders who just turn the place into a dump and ween off the system (which is already vastly stretched thin). Thank God it's not in large numbers as out West, where it has become some twisted craze and trend to change the face of your own nation, but it still does happen.
turbina is offline  Top
Old 11-23-2011, 06:49 PM   #26
turbina
Polska Siła
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by pat19 View Post
sooo uh yea.... Masternak is a good boxer. That's the point of this forum right?
Yea he is, but he have never seen him tested yet. Every time I have seen him fight he is the aggressor, and also the better fighter. I would like to see him against a come forward guy who gives him some trouble to see where he really stands. He has had pretty weak competition. Although I think he would do well if he stepped up, but we just have not seen it yet. Maybe it will happen with Sauerland.
turbina is offline  Top
Old 11-24-2011, 05:39 PM   #27
Honor
Bóg i Ojczyzna
ESB Full Member

vCash: 642

Izu comes across as a good guy. I consider him a Pole. He is Polish, just not fully. He is not ethnic....he will never have Polish blood....but he does follow Polish culture very well. He was born in Poland, fights under the Polish flag, has flawless Polish language speaking skills, eats Polish food, fights for a Polish promotional company, sings the national anthem, developed his K1 and boxing career in Poland, and has Polish friends and follows Polish traditions. In my eyes, I view him as a Pole.
Honor is offline  Top
Old 11-24-2011, 10:57 PM   #28
VanillaKilla
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honor View Post
Izu comes across as a good guy. I consider him a Pole. He is Polish, just not fully. He is not ethnic....he will never have Polish blood....but he does follow Polish culture very well. He was born in Poland, fights under the Polish flag, has flawless Polish language speaking skills, eats Polish food, fights for a Polish promotional company, sings the national anthem, developed his K1 and boxing career in Poland, and has Polish friends and follows Polish traditions. In my eyes, I view him as a Pole.
1. Does he? How do you know?

2. Does he really? So eating Bigos makes someone Polish?

3. So having Polish friends makes one Polish?

He is not Polish, He is a Nigerian living in Poland.

This takes nothing away from him being a good fighter ect....

Like I said, Foreigners singing Polish anthem means nothing to me. They do not understand or feel what that song is about...

Do you consider a Cygan to be Polak?
Old 11-24-2011, 11:50 PM   #29
Honor
Bóg i Ojczyzna
ESB Full Member

vCash: 642

Quote:
1. Does he? How do you know?
Why wouldn't he? He speaks better Polish than you probably speak English. Also, for starters, watch his interviews.

Quote:
2. Does he really? So eating Bigos makes someone Polish?

3. So having Polish friends makes one Polish?
Are you just posting this rubbish just to create a argument or do you have a motive?

Anyways, of course it makes him Polish. Not by blood, but by choice. The guy chose to stay Polish. There are much more other opportunities than Poland.... Most people go to USA, or France or Germany to create a career/make a improvement in life. But he chose to stay here. He is active in Polish news and commercials, is active in Polish charity works to feed hungry kids, and shows real character and pasion towards the progression of Poland. I don't care tho, he may not be Polish by blood, but I view him as a Pole. He has been a fine asset and role model for all Poles to admire. There is nothing negative Izu has shown thus far to downgrade Poland. He is very intelligent, shows real hard workmanlike character(like most Polish people have), and he has yet to disappoint me nor anyone else in his campaign to make a better life for himself. Not as if he is embarrassing us, hes just trying to make a decent living in a country he admires living in.
I have no problems with that.

I also consider Mahmed Khalidov in the same page.
Honor is offline  Top
Old 11-25-2011, 12:12 AM   #30
VanillaKilla
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honor View Post
Why wouldn't he? He speaks better Polish than you probably speak English. Also, for starters, watch his interviews.

Are you just posting this rubbish just to create a argument or do you have a motive?

Anyways, of course it makes him Polish. Not by blood, but by choice. The guy chose to stay Polish. There are much more other opportunities than Poland.... Most people go to USA, or France or Germany to create a career/make a improvement in life. But he chose to stay here. He is active in Polish news and commercials, is active in Polish charity works to feed hungry kids, and shows real character and pasion towards the progression of Poland. I don't care tho, he may not be Polish by blood, but I view him as a Pole. He has been a fine asset and role model for all Poles to admire. There is nothing negative Izu has shown thus far to downgrade Poland .He is very intelligent, shows real hard workmanlike character(like most Polish people have), and he has yet to disappoint me nor anyone else in his campaign to make a better life for himself. Not as if he is embarrassing us, hes just trying to make a decent living in a country he admires living in.
I have no problems with that.

I also consider Mahmed Khalidov in the same page.
1. WTF does that have to do with him following Polish culture? Culture is something that is taught to you by you're mother,father,Grandfather,Grandmother,Cousins ect.....

2. Who gives a **** Are you really trying to compare France, Usa, Germany to Poland? WTF? Are you ****ing stupid????

Those are all rich mutli-cultural countries that accept immigrants because they need lower class workers to counter-act their retiring older citizens, Poland does not need that... Poland is neither rich or multi-cultural....

3. So all Poles should admire him? **** You

4. Based off what exactly?

5. That does not make him Polish

Poland is not a multi-cultural society like Usa, UK ect.....

Poland is built from the blood of our ancestors that died in the uprising of January, November, Warsaw ect....

What does Izu know about a country that was brought from being one of the most important states of Europe to a shell of its former self due to being invaded from 3 different directions?

Nothing

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > European Boxing Forum