Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 11-28-2011, 07:44 PM   #31
Relentless
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP

vCash: 1900
Default Re: Mayweather waited for Pacquiao to slow down or get old.

pac sucked ass on PED's against Marquez

imagine how bad he will be without them

god damn floyds a bitch ass bitch.
Relentless is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-28-2011, 07:44 PM   #32
jmmpbf
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by cesare-borgia View Post
Yes, Arum favours floyd to win the fight therefore rather postpone and cash in on pac untill he cant any longer ( I hope the fight happens next because I do feel arum would cause pac to be labled a duck if it doesnt happen next), I dont know if its because of marquez I always feel ever since beating oscar and hatton he has been milking him with inhouse fights planning to cash out vs floyd, maybe thats now?

I also think that ARUM had intentions or maybe still do? on putting Pac vs Floyd... (by announcing no more issue regarding drug testing) hence why he finally did the Trilogy vs Marquez.. as a gauge on how Pac will do vs Floyd, but ends up that they underestimated Marquez or overestimated Manny. ..... OR they assumed that Manny will destroy an older Marquez a "counter-puncher" and again (manipulate the media) say Floyd is ducking....
jmmpbf is offline  Top
Old 11-28-2011, 07:45 PM   #33
Cellz831
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 327

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimp C View Post
It's just the latest excuse. Pac isn't slowing down he finally fought a guy who wasn't shot with two hands who could box and counter and wasn't there to be hit. Pac has looked great in the past because he has been in with guys who were tailormade for him. These fools just needed a reality check and that's what they got in Pac-JMM 3 they now know what everyone else knew all along and that's PBF would school the shit outta Pac. So now they don't want to see the fight and they claim Pac is past his best and the Pac from 2009 would have KOed PBF. The truth is PBF beats any version of Pac he's the better and more complete fighter.
true. if u were to put pacquiao in the ring with margarito, cotto, drained de la hoya today. the same exact thing would happen.
Cellz831 is offline  Top
Old 11-28-2011, 07:46 PM   #34
Relentless
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimp C View Post
You going to Vegas to turn tricks?
hell naw i'm coming vegas to watch some baaxin.

next year i'll be there, i doubt i'd be able to afford tickets to floyd vs poochiao so i'll probably come when some less popular guys are fighting, maybe khan vs bradley or something.
Old 11-28-2011, 07:46 PM   #35
Pimp C
I Ain't Got No Worries
East Side VIP

vCash: 138

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cellz831 View Post
true. if u were to put pacquiao in the ring with margarito, cotto, drained de la hoya today. the same exact thing would happen.
No doubt, he would go off.
Pimp C is online now  Top
Old 11-28-2011, 07:46 PM   #36
Cellz831
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relentless View Post
pac sucked ass on PED's against Marquez

imagine how bad he will be without them

god damn floyds a bitch ass bitch.
Pacquiao will get a 100% natural ass whoopin
Cellz831 is offline  Top
Old 11-28-2011, 07:46 PM   #37
Pimp C
I Ain't Got No Worries
East Side VIP

vCash: 138

Quote:
hell naw i'm coming vegas to watch some baaxin.

next year i'll be there, i doubt i'd be able to afford tickets to floyd vs poochiao so i'll probably come when some less popular guys are fighting, maybe khan vs bradley or something.
God help us all. Alok is coming to the states.
Pimp C is online now  Top
Old 11-28-2011, 07:47 PM   #38
jonnytightlips
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 900

Dont think so. Pac has looked ****in outstanding against opponents who come forward and try to take the fight to him ala Hatton,Cotto Margarito. Mosley didnt want to fight and Marquez is an expert counter puncher. Thats why Pac hasnt looked so great in last 2 fights. If you looking to take Pac by just coming forward you are ****ed.
jonnytightlips is offline  Top
Old 11-28-2011, 07:47 PM   #39
KO Boxing
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 950

Quote:
100%.

Not even 99.99%.
KO Boxing is offline  Top
Old 11-28-2011, 07:51 PM   #40
MexicanMuscle
Mexican Powerhouse
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Why do you pactards think Pac took so long to accept a third fight with Marquez? At the time all of you dismissed Marquez as too old and small for Pac, and that Cotto, Margarito, Clottey, Mosley were all better opponents. You honestly think that Arum and the rest of Pac's team don't know what styles Pac has trouble with? They avoided Marquez until they deemed him as non-threatening opponent. Their only error was thinking Marquez wasn't up for it. Now that they got exposed, they are trying to duck the younger, faster, counter puncher type opponent who will expose Pac further.
MexicanMuscle is online now  Top
Old 11-28-2011, 07:53 PM   #41
box247
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

Floyd is older and pac isn't that old. It was a matter of which goes first Floyds reflexes or pacs speed/movement and floyd feels he has seen a ***** in the armor. On top of that he feels that pac knows he may have lost his last fight so it's in his mind and now will be easy to get a psychological edge on him and make losing a habit.

Maybe pacs best bet is to take another fight one he can win convincingly to give himself the belief he has still got it as his last two fights were not great. If he's confident inhimself then it ont be an issue
box247 is offline  Top
Old 11-28-2011, 07:55 PM   #42
Relentless
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP

Quote:
Pacquiao will get a 100% natural ass whoopin
is monkey may scurred of the drugged up pac?
Old 11-28-2011, 07:55 PM   #43
box247
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by MexicanMuscle View Post
Why do you pactards think Pac took so long to accept a third fight with Marquez? At the time all of you dismissed Marquez as too old and small for Pac, and that Cotto, Margarito, Clottey, Mosley were all better opponents. You honestly think that Arum and the rest of Pac's team don't know what styles Pac has trouble with? They avoided Marquez until they deemed him as non-threatening opponent. Their only error was thinking Marquez wasn't up for it. Now that they got exposed, they are trying to duck the younger, faster, counter puncher type opponent who will expose Pac further.
It's the name of the game exactly what floyd does too. Team pac probably thought marquez was over the hill now but he suprised them. Else they would have taken the third fight a lot earlier. They knew this style would be an issue. Hopefully floyd falls into the same trap and manny still has it and we get a war
box247 is offline  Top
Old 11-28-2011, 07:56 PM   #44
Maximus
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 505

Quote:
Originally Posted by cesare-borgia View Post
Yes, Arum favours floyd to win the fight therefore rather postpone and cash in on pac untill he cant any longer ( I hope the fight happens next because I do feel arum would cause pac to be labled a duck if it doesnt happen next), I dont know if its because of marquez I always feel ever since beating oscar and hatton he has been milking him with inhouse fights planning to cash out vs floyd, maybe thats now?
This is where Floyd fails as an amateur psychologist. He's trying to dictate the venue and date to an egomanical old **** that is already hostile to making the fight. I can't stand Arum but Floyd is either trying to back him into a corner or making it appear that way because he knows Arum's ego won't allow him be dictated to. If Floyd was serious, he should have called Pac out publicly without all this cryptic bullshit that always leaves him with an escape route to yet another crappy match-up his fans will lap up. He could have gone to the media and demanded that Pac face him, and kept on doing it until the public demanded it, but he arbitrarily chose to book a venue and a date and drop stupid-ass hints through his team about fighting a little man. The guy is a con artist, a stupendously talented con artist when it comes to boxing, but a con artist all the same.
Maximus is offline  Top
Old 11-28-2011, 07:57 PM   #45
Cellz831
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
is monkey may scurred of the drugged up pac?
is tranny afraid to fight without them?
Cellz831 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum