Old 11-28-2011, 11:24 PM   #46
Plaster...Sad
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: Margarito pickin fights with NYC cabbies wants a nice 100-5 record

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandeedo View Post
thats your topic, rapunzel. my topic is your lack of manly traits and the annoying way you cry when someone points out your overcompensation for being so affeminate.
You are actually sounding like a ****-stalker right now. Do you realize that ALL you wanna talk about is ME right now? And if you are going to use big words, spell them correctly...

Hey Hater Gargoyle, what are you hoping to accomplish? What...you wanna wrestle with me? What a phaggot ass boxing fan you turned out to be. I bet your father looks at you with utter disgust. You turned out to be such an angry phag. Nothing worst than a *** trapped in a boxing fan's body.
Plaster...Sad is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-28-2011, 11:28 PM   #47
bandeedo
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1115

Quote:
Originally Posted by timagen View Post
Dude, you are obviously a closet *** and angry at the world for it. If there is any overcompensating, it is being done by you. Just step back and look at the way you are projecting...Seriously.
wtf do you know about me? you dont know the history between me and this old *** so mind yours. this ***** likes to talk **** and sling all kinds of racist **** and im giving him some of what dribbles out his ass. you got some beef with me then bust it out and lets get it cleared up. come at me like a man and ill respond accordingly, blind side me again and ill gladly include you in my entertainment.
bandeedo is online now  Top
Old 11-28-2011, 11:29 PM   #48
bandeedo
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plaster...Sad View Post
You are actually sounding like a ****-stalker right now. Do you realize that ALL you wanna talk about is ME right now? And if you are going to use big words, spell them correctly...

Hey Hater Gargoyle, what are you hoping to accomplish? What...you wanna wrestle with me? What a phaggot ass boxing fan you turned out to be. I bet your father looks at you with utter disgust. You turned out to be such an angry phag. Nothing worst than a *** trapped in a boxing fan's body.
says the ***** with meg ryan hair.
Old 11-28-2011, 11:31 PM   #49
timagen
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
wtf do you know about me? you dont know the history between me and this old *** so mind yours. this ***** likes to talk **** and sling all kinds of racist **** and im giving him some of what dribbles out his ass. you got some beef with me then bust it out and lets get it cleared up. come at me like a man and ill respond accordingly, blind side me again and ill gladly include you in my entertainment.
Just pointing out the obvious, you angry joto.
timagen is offline  Top
Old 11-28-2011, 11:32 PM   #50
Plaster...Sad
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Dude, you are obviously a closet *** and angry at the world for it. If there is any overcompensating, it is being done by you. Just step back and look at the way you are projecting...Seriously.
Fck Jason, and Michael Myers... this dude is a Scary Phag who is ranting and raving about another man's "pretty hair?"

You hit the nail on the head. Get ready, cause he gets crushes on dudes here VERY easily.
Old 11-28-2011, 11:33 PM   #51
strongarm
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000

On a serious note though, some of you ricans need to stop, not all here but some. You ****ers are so ****ing bitter. Spent endless time putting mexican fighters down. That just shows me how powerful Mexicans are in the sport. I don't see any other nation being attacked as much as Mexico. No lie though, that **** is a compliment to me.
strongarm is online now  Top
Old 11-28-2011, 11:35 PM   #52
Plaster...Sad
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
"Beef?" Internet "beef?"

Man, you are a mess... And I am being 100% with you when I say that you DO come off as guy who was made gay in prison and now you are an angry gay which is kinda creepy.

Real talk: Are you a gay boxing fan? Not a problem but just come out and say it in plain language instead of all these latent (hidden) rants of yours. Let it be bro... If you like dudes who like boxing, just say it already.
Old 11-28-2011, 11:37 PM   #53
Plaster...Sad
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by strongarm View Post
On a serious note though, some of you ricans need to stop, not all here but some. You ****ers are so ****ing bitter. Spent endless time putting mexican fighters down. That just shows me how powerful Mexicans are in the sport. I don't see any other nation being attacked as much as Mexico. No lie though, that **** is a compliment to me.
On a serious note: You are not being sincere in your post my man. For every post going in on a Mexican, you have 2-3 posts talk shet about PR fighters. Just being real... And WE too take it as a compliment. 100%

I personally see it on a deeper level and recognize the crabs in a barrel mindset when one minority community is dissing another... but that is for another thread...another day.
Old 11-28-2011, 11:38 PM   #54
bandeedo
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Just pointing out the obvious, you angry joto.
obvious what, wilfredo freud. dont get upset cause your banana boat seatmate is geting what he asks for. tell me dr. what does having pictures of underage girls tell you about a middle aged man who like to brag about how much young ***** he gets. in your professional opinion of course.
Old 11-28-2011, 11:38 PM   #55
timagen
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Fck Jason, and Michael Myers... this dude is a Scary Phag who is ranting and raving about another man's "pretty hair?"

You hit the nail on the head. Get ready, cause he gets crushes on dudes here VERY easily.
I'm not worried if he wants to follow me around making a fool of himself, but I just wish he would stop though...as a Margarito fan.

BTW, Cotto will be taking a knee this weekend
timagen is offline  Top
Old 11-28-2011, 11:41 PM   #56
Plaster...Sad
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
I'm not worried if he wants to follow me around making a fool of himself, but I just wish he would stop though...as a Margarito fan.

BTW, Cotto will be taking a knee this weekend
It's possible bro but I think Cotto knows better than to pull that shet again. May the best man win.

And yeah, the gay scary clown is going to be harassing you now too. Dude is creepy... Even hates my chick's big ass...WTF? What normal fella hates a big ass?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Old 11-28-2011, 11:44 PM   #57
bmf95b
Boxing Fan
ESB Addict

Quote:
Bitter? Why so serious?

I wish I could comeback and tell you about that Mexican chick that I banged but I have yet to see one with an actual ass other then the ***** that got shot in her back a few years ago...Forgot her name.
I'll stick with my fine PR women and Dominicanas.
If it was'nt for the Good Ol' U.S.A. PR wouldnt be ****. Known Fact not hating.
bmf95b is offline  Top
Old 11-28-2011, 11:45 PM   #58
timagen
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Nice Ass Thanks for sharing
timagen is offline  Top
Old 11-28-2011, 11:47 PM   #59
bandeedo
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
It's possible bro but I think Cotto knows better than to pull that shet again. May the best man win.

And yeah, the gay scary clown is going to be harassing you now too. Dude is creepy... Even hates my chick's big ass...WTF? What normal fella hates a big ass?

thats right you limp wrist salsa queen. ill **** with you as long as it amuses me. and when i get tired ill log off and be back when i get bored again. i dont give a **** how many knees or how many towels hit the canvas.
Old 11-28-2011, 11:47 PM   #60
bmf95b
Boxing Fan
ESB Addict

Quote:
Nice Ass Thanks for sharing
I agree.....
bmf95b is offline  Top